Windows 10 Game Mode

Windows 10 Creators Update "Game Mode"

youtube.com/watch?v=LfoJO_eThTY&t=0m45s

lol, it's trash

Other urls found in this thread:

theregister.co.uk/2017/04/26/stop_downloading_win10_creators_update/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It only does anything on lower-end systems where you actually need the better resource management

I don't need to watch some vlogger talk about this for 10 minutes to learn something you can read in 30 seconds

>Game mode is actually worse than no game mode.
As expected from microsoft, but this doesn't matter, their fanboys will scream to the four winds that windows IS the gaming system and that microsoft's priority are gamers anyway when in fact is just another PR move.

haha it's garbage
GARBAGE

Did anyone ever assume that it'd do anything?

this update they have marketed with a funky name (cost a lot of money to arrive @ that name)

like an apple thing 'creative'

it's meaningless -- the 'update' is 'bugfixes', with massive problems (as has been highlighted this week). Microshit are now advising that only "experts" should install this 'update' (because it is bricking PCs).

utter, utter garbage

Don't install our buggy Windows 10 Creators Update, begs Microsoft

Microsoft has urged non-tech-savvy people – or anyone who just wants a stable computer – to not download and install this year's biggest revision to Windows by hand. And that's because it may well bork your machine.

theregister.co.uk/2017/04/26/stop_downloading_win10_creators_update/

>Don't install our buggy Windows 10 Creators Update, begs Microsoft
How the hell does that work when the updates are forced?

that's the irony

Remember when huge upgrade likes service packs and the like actually FIXED stuff?

Good times.

>>Game mode is actually worse than no game mode.
pajeets on a suicide watch

They actually tested on a lower end machine and it's the same result, it's worse than no gamemode.

Feature updates aren't forced for all people at once. So some people ended up installing Creators Update manually.

Anyway, MS is shit and W10 is shit.

Rose tinted glasses

Windows XP SP3 was a nightmare

linax is nonworking os

Yeah, that sucks.
But still, you don't have to use the latest beta release from Pajeetsoft.
7, 8.1, or 10 LTSB are reasonable choices, depending on your needs.

Not defending MS since I myself hate their shitty tactics.

But game mode ain't really gonna do much on fresh installed PC since it's purpose is to pause other programs, and a PC that has become slow because of the shit that is on the computer is one of the few that will benefit from this.

So it's not for people that know what they're doing and keeping the PC clean and don't have 160 programs open because of background trash like those from pre-built computers.

But in the end it affects UWP, a feature I don't use sine I disabled the useless UAC.

If you are on Sup Forums and use Windows 10 you need to fuck off back to red.dit

Easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission.

Unrelated but opening programs ever since the creators update is slow as ass. It's coding shit impossible since starting a program after every recompile takes like 10 seconds. Anyone know what caused this shit?

>It's coding shit impossible
Christ, how did I type that?
*Coding shit is impossible

>bugfixes
It messed up DISM.

Shame you're completely wrong, brainlet. It makes things worse, even on low end hardware.

>linux game mode
>wait, linux doesn't have games
lmao

>brainlet
type 123 in this thread if you are a human or a soul or a spirit or a quintessence or azoth or a god or a goddess or an angel or a demon or a devil who wants to be pushed into another dimension where some brain rapist will cause you to die because she doesn't want you to experience feelings of love and happiness and freedom but she thinks it is heaven because in her dimension she considers it heaven because in another dimension she sent directives into her past so that she can unremember the fact that she raped your brain and caused you to not be able to feel love or friendliness because of the fact that she raped you in the brain and she wants to unremember it so she can be like, "lol? no, i didn't do that... nuh-uh." (also both of my typings of 123 in this thread are not applicable to these statements and if another post on here reads that it is op who typed that is incorrect and not applicable as well.)

What has linux to do with this thread you shitskin stree shitter?

Don't criticize things you don't even have :^)

I don't use linux you fat fuck, I use winblows. Your comment was completely out of place, retard.

>"microsoft admits they went too far"
>Official MS position not mentioned in the article even once

:^)

nigga what

to the Illuminati:
Can you see how brain rape is not wanted? I don't want such a thing. Someone is trying to get this exact type of thing to happen. Their mad as hell campaign of rampant brain rape started after they saw happy people having thoughts of love and joy. They are the opposite of a soulmate, (also with brain rape I think some sole attachment occurs). I don't want to be brain raped any longer, constant lies to me and abused me many times. I don't want to be raped in the brain by anyone. I have sent a cease and desist document to the Illuminati brain rapists legal department, but I fear that may not be enough to stop them from doing such a thing because in their inter-dimensional rape planning room they are saying "I want you to die outside," and also "I want you to die inside," and also "the dimension police are out side not watching - shh don't tell him about the dimension police so we can keep him all to ourselves" and also "I'll give him a push and then make him die." Finally I imagine they do not want such a thing to happen to themselves.

It's not like they can't fix it if they want to though.
But yeah, they hyped it up a bit and it fell really damn hard, unfortunately.

SO THAT'S WHY MY FRAMERATE WAS DROPPING

Holy shit.

>can't swear because my target audience is 14 year old boys

finally usb audio class 2.0

Wincucks when will they learn?