How to stop government surveillance?

Hey g.

I don't just want to avoid the government spying on me, I want to stop all government spying.

How do I do it? Do I an hero with a message? What do I do?

The government spies on us all everyday and violates our constitutional right to privacy.

Run for office or kill the traitors

People always act like someone is sitting in a dark room somewhere looking at your browsing history every night.
More like it's all sitting on a server somewhere.

Doesn't matter. That's still unconstitutional. The raw collection of data of us citizens without a warrant or consent is unconstitutional. Whether they view the data after they collect it is irrelevant.

>an outdated document

Stop using bad services for one and hope pro privacy politicians get elected.

>being loyal to a piece of paper
that's what fags with no power do.

that actually makes your job easier. Foiling an automated system is always easier than foiling an intelligent human.

A piece of paper that lays out limits for the government and keeps it from interfering too much with our rights to have and express political opinions.

Government surveillance is not "unreasonable search and seizure". They aren't breaking into your private home and taking your hard drives.

It is unreasonable. You're monitoring everyone like they're a criminal.

Where in the consitution does it say that the government is not allowed to monitor people? Should traffic cameras also be banned?

>Authoritarian cocksuckers
>Calling others fags
Go goose step off a cliff, Hitlerjugend

That's in a public space, I'm talking building a database of all of our data to build a profile on everyone.

The internet is a public space.

Private chat sessions and emails however are not.

No, it's completely unreasonable to monitor everything that goes over google and flag anything they deem wrongthink.

They are if done through an unsecure protocol. If I have a conversation with someone at a restaurant and someone else overhears then that is not spying.

Don't use google then. Would you ask for advice from a friend who would always spill secrets to anyone who asks?

>Private communications should be public if they aren't encrypted, also we should ban encryption
Hello NSA

No one is saying that encryption should be banned.

NSA and FBI are spreading FUD about the evil encryption and why law enforcement needs easy access to everything.

SELECT * FROM prism_logs WHERE `name` = user-chan;

What would a random NSA agent do with my data?

> join Republican party
> get elected to office by promising 2nd amendment rights and religious liberty
> convince 219 other Sup Forums users to do this
> repeal the Patriot Act

Foolproof.

> unlawfully bypassing my security measures and taking copies of my private data without my knowledge or consent

Just because there's nobody physically beating me with a rubber hose doesn't make it constitutional you fucking Trumpfag.

Anything he wants

Store it for later. NSA is a surveillance department, they collect anything they can to analyze later.

If you are taking proper security measures they cannot be bypassed.

And how would they use that analysis in a way that would be harmful to me?

I sure hope you perfectly think the way the government wants you to think.

Please give me a complete list of protocols and programs that the NSA and CIA have found vulnerabilities in and chosen to exploit themselves and not tell anyone about. Then I'll be able to formulate these "proper security measures" you speak of.

The same could be said of any private actor.

They can act affirmatively and hurt your life because they suspected you to be violent and imagine that it got leaked (inb4 perfect information storage).

They'll have to get through all the 13 year olds playing CoD or GTA before reaching my low threat level.

i've come to terms that you can't stop state actors. just don't want the scriptkiddies owning me and anything more than that would be effort expended for nothing.

These ones are very well funded though, and using the tax money from the very people they're compromising.

So are organizations from foreign entities.

AI will eventually go through it.

Most of this website are paid actors pretending to be anons. They're not real, but one guy pretending to be many different anons.

Precisely. And that's why the NSA should be obligated to follow standard responsible disclosure guidelines on vulnerabilities they find. Disclosing vulns to the relevant manufacturers so they can be patched is the only way our government can protect us from foreign entities attacking us using them.

Then they wouldn't be able to spy on foreigners. Nice going dumbass.

Trump needs to end the 5 eyes.

Yes. Going dark is the only safe way. Disclose all the vulns. We won't be able to spy on them, but they won't be able to spy on us. And any Chinese hackers who stumbled on the same vulns won't be able to attack us either.

no it's just me and an AI.

They would still be able to spy on us with the vulnerabilities they discovered.

Blackmail you, for one, like they did with MLK

There's precedent.

I don't plan to be a leader of a large scale protest movement.

He was suspected of ties to communism, plus they got a warrant.

everyone was a commie to that crossdresser.

Encrypt everything. The NSA isn't breaking 256 bit AES

I remember a case when a man tested positive for AIDS (and it was false) and he got fired because employer somehow learned it.

Think along those lines.

Aren't they the ones who developed is and proposed the constants to use in the algorithm?

>constitutional right

Oh you're that country with the retarded measurement unit and dumb as fuck president.

I will not only not help you but I report you to your government, which results in your name going through the NSA servers. Whether they do anything is not me aim.

>Oh my, spies be looking at me
>Thinks you can avoid spies
>Thinks the world has not got hackers

If I wanted information from you I would take it from your digital prints.
>All hackers who can hack without scripts