Why do PC users have terrible taste?

Why do PC users have terrible taste?

What are you posting from if not a personal computing device?

I'm posting from a superior Mac

because
>le epic pc gaemer meme xDDD

xDDDDDD FTW EDITION xDDDDD

>Vanilla Sup Forums
>superior

kay...

you're now aware a mac is a personal computer.

people have different tastes, maybe it's you who has bad taste faggot.

People have bad taste in general. People also happen to own PCs

No, it's a Mac.

You probably eat McDonalds

Top kek

That looks great, actually.
>being poor

No,it is APP

Anyone with a brain either buys a mac for productivity, linux for hacking and consoles for gaming.

The only people left on windows PC's are mouthbreathing retard neckbeards.

>being this dense

not an argument PCro-magnon

They don't have any other hobbies in which to pour money.

Also, owning a Mac makes you a masochist - that's not a hobby.
Also, owning and operating a Unix system makes you both a saddist and masochist. That's definitely a hobby.

>1372x975
What is that, a iBook G4?

Hackintosh xD

Running dual 2560x1440 displays.

I have a MacBook Pro next to me for other shit.

>Calling your PC a Mac because of the OS

I kinda like it desu. This is coming from someone building a new system with a corsair minimalist case.

I just wish these autistic LEDs were switched out in favor of something less retarded and eye catching. There's gotta be a nicer, more tasteful; alternative to case lighting, no?

Yeah windowless cases without leds. The kind grown ups buy, not man children.

What's the point of flashy cases anyway, so you can score internet points in battlestation threads? That's pathetic.

There's gotta be a better way to use a semicolon; maybe you should go back to school.

>Red means it goes fast.
Some of them look nice in the battle station threads, but only the people who have nice looking rigs and cameras will post.

How about turn it off if you don't like it

That's kinda forced desu, commas feel more natural in most situations. See?

I got this case. All the sides have the same size panels so I just switched the window to be against the wall. A little glow from motherboard and liquid cooler (they just had them for some reason, didn't choose them for that) looks kinda cool when it's coming through a black filter mesh.

Because they differ from your tastes.

Well pc has choices, unlike locked technology, it just boils down to individual,

>Why do PC users have terrible taste?

You mean "why do autistic ricershit, who have so little to do on their computers they rather look at the insides of their PC not what happens on your monitor have such a shit taste" right?

Because when you have the freedom of choice, you can make the wrong one.

Isn't the Mac a Personal Computer? Or is it not personal? Or not a computer?

This.

Like a McDonalds hamburger? So it's a hamburger, not a computer? Or is it a fashion statement? Like handbag?

my pc does not have any leds or windows

I have the same case, though I have an LED strip in it, I have it set to a very slow white pulse. Not too edgy, but still cool enough that my non-pc friends comment on how good it looks.

It's a solid case really. Pretty spacious for a compact. I have the mATX and I built my wife's rig in the miniITX version. Both are very aesthetic little devices placed on your workdesk.

Why do you have down syndrome?

I also have no LEDs or windows but I personally think my case looks great - mostly because it's not really much to look at. Nobody really notices it and some mistake it for a subwoofer and ask where my computer is at.

Source? Last time I checked a great majority of video games that can be played in HD and 60fps were PC exclusives or worked far better on PC.

Also,
>mac for productivity, linux for hacking..
Are you legitimately taking the piss? Or are you just 12 years old.

>buys a (...) linux for hacking

This is some spicy bait.

Mac fags would do the same if they could.