I have fell for the Sup Forums torrent meme

And I immediately regret it

This piece of shit literally eats 1 core nonstop. Tried restarting 5 times, same every time.

Holy shit free software is so bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

transmissionbt.com/download/
archive.fo/Q5ph9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Use transmission you dolt. It's light and only does what a torrent client should.

>transmission

you serious? I am not downloading that shit and decided so just by looking at their webpage

I'm not noticing that issue. Doesn't even look like you have some virus download since our memory sizes are just about identical.
You should be using uTorrent 2.2.1 anyway.

Stop using Internet Explorer.

This totally has nothing to so with the several viruses/cpu miners you've downloaded...
user, do a bloody reinstall. You've fucked your own shit up.

Works fine on my machine

Something is seriously wrong with your browser.
transmissionbt.com/download/
archive.fo/Q5ph9

dunno it is ok now, seems they were doing maintenance when I visited on production or something

>shits on qbitorrent
>while using chrome

What is cpu/mem usage with your average number of torrents on it?

also
>System Idle
>57%
Holy shit proprietary software is so bad.

Why do shills keep attacking qbittorrent?

>this software is not working correctly on my computer, therefore it's shit
>this other software is not working correctly, therefore it's shit
>computer? ehat computer? No n-no, my BattleStaTioNxXx is working perfectly fine, it's not the pc's fault

Throw your pc in thr trash, set it on fire, and kill your self

How fucking old is your computer dude holy shit.

Qstalled meme

transmission is probably the best client, just try it, if you see it's the same then at least you tried, just reinstall ut 2.2.0 or whatever version was last without the botnet.

>not using aria2c on linux and tixati on windows

Does anyone else have the problem with qBittorrent taking basically forever to shut down gracefully (when it says it's "saving torrent process" or whatever) when powering down or is it a problem with my configuration?

Daily
utorrent
Shill
Thread

Enjoy getting pozzed by proprietary software

Enjoy being exposed to infinite 0dayz

STALLED
T
A
L
L
E
D

Fuck off fag.

lmao

its caused by not checking the checkbox "add windows firewall rule" during installation and then not allowing outgoing connections to 127.0.0.1 from qbittorrent when windows firewall asks lol.

I bet its running some stupid nodejs local server. What a piece of shit. Cant even properly handle unsuccesfull connection.

hell, I bet its using

while True:

jesus what apiece of crap

>200MB FOR A TORRENT CLIENT

JESUS CHRIST WHAT THE FUCK

Came here to post this