FACEBOOK KEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

FACEBOOK KEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH
news.com.au/technology/online/social/leaked-document-reveals-facebook-conducted-research-to-target-emotionally-vulnerable-and-insecure-youth/news-story/d256f850be6b1c8a21aec6e32dae16fd

kek kek cuck haha lol ebin thread my man

nice1 fuckerberg

massive mind controlled army?

Who fucking cares.

it could also be used to target them for getting them help

everything regarding "targeting for advertising" is pure speculation by the sensationalist ameriburger media machine

but americans forgot how to consume media a long time ago so it's not a surprise that they are being twisted into manufactured outrage, once again

Stallman was right, Facebook attendees don't use the platform, the platform uses them instead.

>facebook
thankfully I never fell for this meme

>activate Maccy D's WiFi

reminder that shills are posting here for college credit in their cultural marxism courses

Holy shit, American colleges teach to shitpost on Sup Forums?

>website blanked out
>just the domain name itself
Looks legit

>its not fair that people are organizing against our organized neo nazi effort

cry me a river you useless sack of shit

also,

>being a neo Nazi is bad
>but being anti white is fine
Kill yourself SJW

>news.com

>SJW
>everyone who calls me out on my bullshit is "anti-white"

lel top kek epic btfo worthy of BASED MILO himself high energy CENTIPEDE

i hate what reddit as done to Sup Forums

>neo Nazis are bad
>buy black supremacists are okay
You leftists are so cucked

Indeed. The first few posts of this thread is just far too transparent.
Why can't these people just do some real social studies work? There's so much analisys you could do today. You have vast amounts of information just out there, ready for processing.

> neo-nazi
Lelwat. Sup Forums is a diverse free speech community that sjw can only dream of

Daily reminder this guys also own instagram and whatsapp
Literally the most biggest app on online mesagging and picture sharing, and also stole the snapchat and made their stories more popular than snapchat's
It's over

I'm not racist, but I don't understand what's wrong with white pride?

How come black people get black groups, but when white people try to make white groups we're "racist"?

>everyone is a shill
>no one could possibly think anything other than what i think unless they are being paid

your brain is turning to mush

SJWs are not for free speech they are against it

>cucked

oh shoot i missed a buzz word

Nothings wrong with it, leftists just want to destroy White people

Except i said nothing of the sort.
I'm saying you're wasting your fucking time baiting reactions when there's plenty of dumb comments you can look at already.
Also your mannerism make you stick out like a sore thumb. Clearly haven't been here for more than 6 months.

>I'm not racist, but

You literally want to punish white people for not hating their own race

> I'm not racist, but
This. Everytime this. You ARE racist, open your eyes omg.

>leftists

>using social media
>ever

>How come black people get black groups, but when white people try to make white groups we're "racist"?
There is no logical non-racist explanation for this.

>it could also be used to target them for getting them help
Could - yes. But would?
FB is not a charity.

I didn't know I was a full-blown fascist but I will proceed to oppose leftists ideologies since this chart told me so.

Really makes you think. Hmmmm..

Go back

idk who milo is

why are you projecting so hard

>not knowing who milo is

This way of arguing... Are you American, by any chance?

>idk who milo is

lurk more newfag.

>reminder that people with different opinions can post in your safespace

>Irish
>German
>English
>etc
>all have different cultures and heritages
>were at constant war with each other until somewhat recently
The fucking IRA was around until about twenty years ago.
Don't pretend that whites are suddenly some one monoculture that has always stuck together.

I'm specifically talking about whites in the american south east.

whites are born into a system of power and privilege that other races don't get to enjoy.

The definition of racism is power + privilege, which means whites are inherently racist. To balance the systems of power and privilege we award more powers to non-whites and take some things away from whites (like pride).

This evens things out and makes us equal.

What part is hard to understand?

>The definition of racism is power + privilege
no, that's not racism. Racism is taking race into account when judging someone, and judging a whole race based on a few of the members.

You just proved SJWs are the real racists.

Kinda like Sup Forums?

>identify emotionally iffy youths
>feed them adds that set them down the trap path
>breed a new generation of cuteboys

buy programming socks stock now

They're immigrants from Europe; It still applies.
>Chinese neighborhoods are fine
>Irish neighborhoods are fine
>Polish Neighborhoods are fine
>Korean Neighborhoods are fine
>Italian Neighborhoods are fine
>Black neighborhoods are fine
The only reason why they're "black" neighborhoods instead of whatever shithole African Country is because the African culture was stripped from them hundreds of years ago.
Don't pretend that these "white groups" aren't shitting their pants about race wars and white genocide, fag.

>whites are born into a system of power and privilege that other races don't get to enjoy.
>What is Japan?
>What is the wealthy ass motherfucking Middle East countries?

He is a bottom fag who is part of the controlled opposition.

>Possibly the most hostile environment on the internet no matter your views
>safe space

>whites are born into a system of power and privilege

This assumption is racist.

This is Sup Forums not /yt/
>B..B..But is was on one HBO show

((((((((((((((Wikipedia))))))))))))))))

Is this what they call false equivalence?

Islamoroach detected

That's kinda my point. Sup Forums is explicitly designed to not be a safe space. Differing opinions will be posted there if someone feels like posting them.

Moshee pls

Looks more like a strawman or a sockpuppet

Oh no!
>it's Sup Forums

eh?

If whites are born into privilege than why am I not rich. In 2017 this excuse doesn't work anymore. African blacks have it worse and yet they aren't as obnoxious as black . same goes for all blacks in different countries. Black Americans feel entitled and privilege because the slavery boogyman

underage

This is really old news, you fucking idiot.

>reminder that shills are posting here for college credit in their cultural marxism courses
>no URL to speak of
>unverifiable post
Yeah, we'll totally believe this is real. Marxism on an AmeriFat campus? In your dreams.

This thread is a new low for Sup Forums

Looks like paid Facebook shills know exactly how to slide topics. They start some irrelevant Sup Forums shit and mods don't take it up to clean after because they are paid off as well.

>Don't pretend that whites are suddenly some one monoculture that has always stuck together.
Nor are Asians or Africans, their countries and sometimes even groups within countries are vastly different. Hell, they still genocide each other to this day over it. Anything you are born with, followed by pride is retarded when anyone does it.

>having a facebook account

Dumb niggers and women deserve what they get.

>The definition of racism is power + privilege
That is is the definition of institutionalized racism you mong.

>Sup Forums
So nothing of value was lost?

>again
They've done this before in 2014, didn't even apologize

Nobody batted an eye

People are literally content with being brainwashed by a corporation

My tinfoil hat is very comfortable right now

praise kek

This honestly, anyone who uses facebook knows exactly what shit they are signing up for. You have to be foolish to plaster the internet with your personal information.

>whites are inherently racist.
do you even realize how racist saying that is?

They targeted Sup Forums

What exactly is wrong with this? These morons voluntarily gave their information to Goybook.

>anyone who uses facebook knows exactly what shit they are signing up for
No they don't and with even all the media shilling it as "socialmedia", uses facebook in news articles/reports, quoting twitter/facebook as happenings the new (or my) generation just takes it and swallows it. Most people don't even know how to private their account and shit.

People, even older ones, often ask if I have a fb because they couldn't find me. When I reply with a no (not even giving my reasons) they call me old fashioned or paranoid {I prefer being called old fashioned}. There are a lot of people who let themselves be 'convinced' by these 'arguments'.
As far as I know from my family everyone except me, my mom and my grandma don't have it. {other grandma and grandad are dead, so they don't count}.

>mfw I missed half a family weekend because they organized it through facebook and blamed me.
Did get a chuckle when I went "I'm just anti-social, I don't like being glued to my phone too much".

>2017
>using social media
you can't be serious

>muh nazis
found the brainless commie.

>neo nazi
>organized
have you even been to pol?

welcome to 2017, i guess

captcha: student visitor

Sup Forums is intersectionalist right-wing, not neo-nazi. That's why it's a conflicting mess of right-wing viewpoints.

I guess you are an american.

this is actually quite sad
what is being taught here?
all this is telling me is that "this place is nothing but bad people", and that discussion and reasoning is not allowed
the only subject where this makes sense is math, everything else is naturally subjective, and should be open to reasoning
i don't see how this "course" helps the students

Being anti-racist != anti-white. If people were anti-white they'd be getting shit too. You just want to be a victim of something. Poor babby.

Sup Forums will only call you names for opposing its mainstream views. Places like reddit will straight-up will ban you.

>the leftist is so stupid that he thinks a screenshot of text is a chart
Why are SJWs so stupid?

Have you tried discussing with Sup Forums holding a view opposed to theirs? It's fucking impossible. They don't allow discussion and reasoning in the first place, so they don't deserve to be given any slack.

>if it's not open source it's a botnet
Sup Forums was right again.

>>Dumb niggers and women deserve what they get.
>implying white can't be niggers
>implying white can't be "progressive" leftists
>implying "progressive" leftists aren't women
kys now

It's not unfair
It's just hilarious that they take us seriously

>spotted the black woman

what if i remind you that stormfront.com has been organizing on /pol for four fucking years?

wait why does he catch it in his mouth?

i haven't been to Sup Forums, as i'm not interested in politics in general
i don't doubt what you say about it, and hell, maybe it is just all bad people, but that's beside the point
my point is what does this course teach the students? what can one hope to achieve by starting a conversation, and not allow other parties to contribute?

fucking firefighters man, scum of the world