You told me Intel was finished.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cLj0kDHl-_I
wccftech.com/intel-developing-new-x86-uarch-succeed-core-generation/
servethehome.com/intel-xeon-e3-1280-v6-linux-benchmarks-and-review/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes
Don't listen to butthurt corelets

Yes. Unless you are some min/max fag, the 1700x is the best bang for your buck on the market by far. Just make sure to get a proper cooler.

What will you use your system for?

List details, software, operating system, activities.

You should kill yourself

Games
Windows 7
Video recording/steam/encoding

Nice edit skill m8

>Video recording/steam/encoding
Ryzen.

>editing of any kind

Ryzen m8. Easy choice. Trust me, 8 cores it helps a lot. This shit absolutely destroys Ableton Live stacked with like a hundred VST plugins.

Alright

>the 1700x is the best bang for your buck on the market by far

That's objectively fucking wrong, retard. The 1700X is the one absolutely pointless Ryzen chip. It doesn't overclock any better than the 1700 on average and costs more. The 1800X is the only one which is significantly better binned and will hit 4GHz at lower voltages.

>doesnt oc any better than the 1700

But that's wrong moron.

What a shitty edit

Actually Ryzen performs worse in premiere and obs streaming

Say's the dumbfuck that thinks frame tears are a low fps issue.

>premiere
Wake up. They patched it already.

They actually didn't
Encoding speeds and previews are still slow

>he doesn't know
My poor baby

>Ryzen
>Windows 7
Not so fast.

buy the 1700, lower voltage use and overclocking it is pretty easy. Really good cpu. Intel fuck bois still cant get over it.

Already been patched m8.

>1700

Enjo

Enjoy never reaching 4.0

Hell no. Ryzen is a meme. Even locked 7700 is better than top Ryzen.
youtube.com/watch?v=cLj0kDHl-_I

>пocтит тeхнoжлoбa
Зивoнeбoмж, знaй cвoe мecтo.

It hasn't, why lie?
>being 15

>muh gaymor benchmarks

Definitely. Buy either the 1600 (6) or 1700 (8). Both come with a decent stock cooler that can OC them to at least 3.8GHz. Wouldn't bother with the 1400 and 1500x (both 4 cores, 1500x is too close in price to 1600, 1400 comes with worse stock cooler and moe clocks).

Is Ryzen any good for >gayman? I'm going to be doing work but I'd rather just have one big battlestation.

Get the 1600x, same clock speed as the 1800x but with 2 less physical cores

Aight thanks

A few years ago I said I would never buy AMD again but now I don't know what to think. Someone think for me.

>asking Sup Forums is Ryzen is good at something
you know this board is convinced Ryzen will do your laundry right? You aren't going to get an unbiased answer.

Because they push the CPU, if you are doing facebook and Sup Forums, the Ryzen is fine.

buy prebuilt BUY PREBUILT

>BPЁTИ!

Doesn't that one holowaifu machine actually do the laundry for you

Зивoнeбoмж, кoтиcь в cвoй зaгoн.

Buy Ryzen goy
You're gonna have to get an AMD GPU too goy, those evil nvidias gimp our GPU performance with their graphics cards. Gonna have to buy our CPU and GPU

>calling AMD jewish
>but nVidia isn't
yeah hmm

Throw a few more goys in there, maybe you'll finally get the acceptance you desperately crave.

>reddit spacing

Let me tell you what's gonna happen
>you buy ryzen now
>6c kaby lake will absolutely destroy any ryzen chip in august
>b-but just wait for z-zen+ guys!

At this point just let AMD have their victory lap
they've been irrelevant for 5 years just let them feel good for a bit
Sure the only time they caught up was by having intel sit on their ass for 5 years but still

The 6 core chips coming in August will be either more expensive or lower clocks. Either way, they won't be as competitive.

You're a fucking retard. Their single core advantage will be gone with 6 cores. They won't overclock as high due to TDP. It will be a hotter, slower, more expensive 1600X. You can't just bolt on more cores and expect the same clockspeeds.

>implying adding more cores will work when bolting on more cores was literally all AMD could do to compensate for years
I'm not even an AMDfag but do you not see the problem with this

No need to samefag

>s-s-samefag!
wew

incredible deflection from you getting called out

But it will work this time, because Intel is magical and special and fulfills my sense of self-worth.
k.

Inspect element is difficult huh user

THIS D E S U

More expensive isn't an issue if you're not a fucking poorfag.

Intel sat on its ass for five years. You really think they won't be able to come up with something that can blow Ryzen the fuck out of the water?

but I want to upgrade now I don't want to wait until august

If they weren't retarded, they would have had their new architecture out last year and beaten AMD to the punch. Sitting on their ass for 5 years guarantees they have nothing to respond with but underpowered housefires for the next 4 years. Their current arch is milked to death. wccftech.com/intel-developing-new-x86-uarch-succeed-core-generation/

i'm not buying either of those, i'm getting either the R5 1600 or the i5 7600k. It looks to me like the 1600 is better.

You're dumb user

I fail to see how intel sitting on its ass has anything to do with its current performance, you don't just whip out spanking new tech in half a year because o shit AMD inexplicably got gud after fucking years

>Intel can just magically produce amazing results just by snapping their fingers!

Yeah, no, not how it works, buddy. Not even the power of magical shitpost powered Intel fanboy farts can make them throw together something to compete with at this point.

>guarantees they have nothing to respond with but underpowered housefires for the next 4 years
Pic related.

You seriously think Intel, the king of the CPU market, isn't going to come up with something bigger, better, and more efficient in every way imaginable than Ryzen? This is Intel's way of letting AMD have a short-lived victory. This is the utmost disrespect. Intel isn't retarded--just extremely overconfident, and who wouldn't be if they were as good as Intel?

>inexplicably
The explanation for Ryzen is Jim Keller. Everybody on this board knows this already.

>snapping their fingers
Nobody said that. I said they WILL have a response to Ryzen.

>inb4 just wait XD meme

Out of those yeah, Ryzen is probably better.

Xeon™ Gold™ and Platinum™ are just the products you need goy. Brought to you by your friends at Intel™.

I think if you jerk your fanboy dick any harder it might fall off, user.

Post the one where there is literally just a different jew behind the Ryzen CPU

The good thing whether you're an intel or AMD fanboy or neither is that intel will finally be forced to get off their fucking asses and we'll actually be getting better chips soon

>everything I don't like is reddit

>You seriously think Intel, the king of the CPU market, isn't going to come up with something bigger, better, and more efficient in every way imaginable than Ryzen?
Ye, Intel's a king of failed R&D.

>the king of the CPU market
The King is Dead, Long Live the King!

I can't make these fast enough

>what is 7740k

The correct answer is nuclear inferno.

It literally fucking is the just wait meme
You don't even have backup of some sort, like test runs or stats. It's literally B-BUT IT'S INTEL!!!1!one

>if you are doing facebook and Sup Forums, the Ryzen is fine
...or rendering, training models, encoding videos. anything that demands serious cpu power.

THIS D E S U

People are failing to see this and instead just call all the people like me retarded.

Enjoy your short-lived victory. When Intel releases its 8700K (10nm), I can't wait to enjoy your delicious tears!

P.S. I made money off your shitty company by investing in it when its stock price was $2 a pop. So worth!

Nobody's going to buy some shitty six-core Kaby Lake. Very few are going to buy Skylake-X.

>Intel 70+ marketshare
>98% marketshare in servers
>AMD
>20% in GPUS and CPUs
>I-Intel on s-suicide watch

>skylake dieshrink
Oh wow Papermaster is about to kill himself.

Its marketshare doesn't even matter, your argument boils down to 'it's intel'.

The 8700K will still be on 14nm++++++++ (I forgot how many plusses they added at this point and it hardly even matters because it doesn't actually improve anything and is basically just marketing bullshit)

Except Ryzen doesn't perform well in rendering and encoding with the Adobe Suit

Don't forget compiling gentoo.

servethehome.com/intel-xeon-e3-1280-v6-linux-benchmarks-and-review/

Skylake-X is just a panic move to have something new while waiting of 10nm to get yields that anyone other than google can afford to pay for.

Not even the person you're responding to.

You sound like a broken record.

>Skylake dieshrink XDDDDDDDDD

Doesn't matter. Short-lived.

Skylake-X was in production way before Ryzen was even released. It's not a panic move.

Marketshare is literally what matters

I mostly play CSGO and i want to get r5 1600
but there is not a single good review with csgo
should i go for 1600x or 1700?
or just listen 3klikreddit guy and get 1500x?

It literally is not what matters when we're talking about their next chip's performance.

why the fuck would you buy a modern enthusiast CPU to play a game from 20 years ago?

Unless you have a 240hz meme monitor it's not going to matter.

Did I stutter?

>Ryzen
>Enthusiast CPU

>literally no arguments

i play few new games too but not that much
also i won't be upgrading for 3-4 years

i have 144hz and dont want micro stutters

>entire thread filled with kids that when stuck in a corner with no argument reply with shitty images
just lurk more, I think I'm just gonna stay off until summer is over

>mentioning stutters
incoming AMD shills posting fake intel "stutter" graphs
you made a mistake user

>Should I buy the latest tech meme every time a new tech meme comes out?

Sure thing, you fucking idiot.

similarly priced intel stuff is weaker than ryzen in my particular corner of the world, might not apply in the USA though

>xhe thinks the summer meme is a real thing and tells other people to lurk more
funny

>intel
>weaker than ryzen

ye