Deepin Linux

I'm impressed!
youtube.com/watch?v=PKH0Bavwx-Y

Other urls found in this thread:

semiaccurate.com/2017/05/01/remote-security-exploit-2008-intel-platforms/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Botnet Linux should not be trusted. Use the DE on a real distro like Gentoo or Arch.

I use chinese phones all the time, I don't care.

>posted from my backdoored intel hardware

it comes with WPS office :^)

This is such a fucking boring review with nothing substantially said at all. Oh this is transparent and it has Chrome -- thanks.

what else were you expecting from reviewing a linux distro

Just wanted to show Deepin.

Really? An introduction to the underlying package manager, the used network configuration "stack", pre-installed software (base group or something akin to that), audio setup ALSA+PulseAudio?/something else? What init-system is used systemd/openrc/runit/something else? Who maintains service files if it's not systemd. How up to date is the sofware on average? What's available in the repositories, where and how you can build/contribute your own packages. How is the initramfs built? dracut/mkinitcpio etc? Access to non-free software in the repositories, availabe or not? Do you need to enable it manually? How do you set certain system-wide configuration settings: vconsole.conf, locale.gen etc. etc.

calm down, it's an ubuntu based distro, now you know everything..

you are actually right. It's also suddenly a reason why I don't want to use it. Thanks

Glad to help

>developed in china
>comes with google chrome
>comes with skype
>comes with spotify
>comes with steam

I'm scared

Yeah it is scary, but you can delete those programs.

>developed in china
Are you using a chinese phone? chinese laptop maybe?

developed by chinese _for_ chinese is different than developed by chinese _for_ western master race. NSA wouldn't let chinese backdoors, because they have the monopoly.

Is Shitin that chink distro with HTML5 WM?

It would be great, but it comes loaded with fucking shit.

Like what? I think it's ok for most people.

semiaccurate.com/2017/05/01/remote-security-exploit-2008-intel-platforms/

>NSA wouldn't let chinese backdoors
Are you sayung it's better to have NSA backdoors than chinese backdoors in your OS?

Considering the Chinese government is much more invasive and has no regard for privacy, yeah i would say so. It's not some nice freedom loving place over there where you can do and say anything you want.

nsa backboor in hardware
nsa + chinese backboor in software
fatasses can have my data but fuck chinks

>It's not some nice freedom loving place over there where you can do and say anything you want.
Yeah but you don't live there, so it's ok.
Like using a Xiaomi phone.

Exercises in apathetic paranoia:
I live in Europe and my gut feeling tells me that using OS backdoor'd by NSA would rather bite me in the ass sooner then Mr. Chang would.
From the other hand it's systemd a cockslit for NSA already? Just asking.

Deep in your arse

Your fucking CPU has a backdoor, it's useless to resist.

It's Debian-based these days.

Deepin Ur Mom

>muh mountain wallpaper
>muh dock
>muh notification center

Holy fuck can they jock MacOS a little harder? LMAO freecucks are hilarious.

Not any harder than Apple is "jocking" you

>he says to someone using a thinkpad

try harder freecuck