Okay so apparently I have to wait 30 seconds to launch YouTube or agree to their new permissions.... What the fuck...

Okay so apparently I have to wait 30 seconds to launch YouTube or agree to their new permissions.... What the fuck. Why are they forcing me to upgrade if it's just "faster and better".

Fucks sake

Shit man, you're living in the future. Amazing 34G data connection, and we're still stuck with this 4G LTE bullshit

wtf are you crying about, you already have gapps installed anyway, might as well accept a tiny bit more spying.

They say it's to enable video recording but you already can do that.. I'm seriously triggered right now

Service provider is called three mobile. That's actually funny though, never noticed

I mean the main reason I didn't update previously is cause I have got room to upgrade the app. I was okay with dealing with their shitty "upgrade now" window but now there's a 30 second timer......

welcome to the lagdroid experience.

Welcome to loldroid. Can you guys deny individual permissions yet?

Install NewPipe

any better alternative? you have to connect your iphone to a computer and install 300mb music player on it just to set a custom music as a ringtone
this.

Seconding

Fuck off toddler, android is smooth as shit even on this €250 samshit touchjizz device

NewPipe doesn't have this problem

Still can't deny individual apps mobile data usage in system settings

Go to app settings and clear yt prefs. Then watch vids in uBlocked firefox like any sensible person would

NewPipe

ouch

>Watch youtube in firefox
Pretty sure you can't do background playback for music in firefox, newpipe is superior

>Pretty sure you can't do background playback for music in firefox, newpipe is superior

You can do background playing in firefox.

BB10OS

Works in Cyanogenmod/Lineage

> 34G
> so fast it processes requests before you make them

Welp, here it is. Thread's over.

I don't have this message and I'm using quite an old version from 2016

>Wait 30 seconds to continue using Windows 7

Not anymore, at least it stopped working for me recently.

Newpipe is better anyway