Are racing chairs a meme or worth the investment?

Are racing chairs a meme or worth the investment?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IrVxn-3AtHg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>investment

They fuck you.
Don't buy.

They're good, however you can refit an old car seat with similar results for less money

Do you plan on doing what Jory Caron did? youtube.com/watch?v=IrVxn-3AtHg

>Jory Caron
literally who? I just want something quality to sit on because my current chair is broken and I have some money to spare.

>They fuck you.
In what way?

Meme or not, it's comfy as hell.
I might have wasted money but I jumped the gun to get something better for my back.

They are really bad for your back.

Get a good firm mesh chair that sits upright and has plenty on lumbar. You'll thank me many years down the road.

Cant you get one of them ergonomic office chairs for the same price? I'm talking the good ones, that I don't remember the name for, not that office depot shit.

>Meme or not, it's comfy as hell.
>They are really bad for your back.

Getting mixed signals here. I don't have $600 for a very high quality office chair. I want to spend $200 at most.

Comfy != good for your back.

Comfy would be a pleather chair that you sit down in and sink into and go aaaahhh, then a few hours later you're sticking to it because it doesn't breathe and the cushion eventually goes flat because Mexican foam.

A firm mesh chair (firm cushion on bottom is ok) will not only breathe more but will force you to fix your sitting habits. That is a good thing.

Also, you're buying furniture that will get used multiple hours daily. Don't cheap out on it.

MIdroad between Herman Miller and office chairs. Buy Dxracer drifting/king, pay attention to the multilock tilt and armrests, if you don't have money for used Embody.

>They fuck you
If that means what I want it to mean I'll pay double

ive learned the best thing to sit on is my Butt.
so make sure you have a butt. Im sorry if you have a boney ass.
With a butt every chair is comfortable.

I can confirm this,I was never fat but my ass is huge and even wooden chair would do for me.

Important thing is back support,something racing chairs never provide.

>my ass is huge
is it hairy?

meme, get a real chair for productivity and longevity of your body.
If you're like me and use your computer for 12+ hours a day you need to make an investment

Yeah I could donate that hair to several cancer patients.

I m not some cute trap faggot.I m the true monkey king.

Get youself a comfy armchair, they last long and they work for more than just gayming.
If you have a fat ass then you're much better off with one of these.

Your back need correct curve.