Why'd you switch to chrome?

Why'd you switch to chrome?

Other urls found in this thread:

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/darkium/liijjfnccplklpmkcdnlbhnkifnchjjm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cuz i like to giving my data to Google.

firefox vs chrome is like trying to compare pieces of dogshit
i dont know why browsing the internet requires 2gb+ ram per webpage

Because Firefox is slow as fuck. Besides that I see no valid reason.

Why don't use chromium?

because chrome is in sync with my android

switched to chromium for an addon that didn't exist for firefox but now firefox can use chrome addons so I switched back to firefox.

Incompatible with too many of my extensions/plugins.

Because of the streamlined interface

and this

because it still contacts google

it takes 30 mins to start on my 7yo laptop. Chrome doesn't.

firefox has become a bloated fuck

Mind you some of my points sometimes mean older versions of FF, since I switched a longer time ago.
>it's slower on startup
>was slower in general
>is still less secure
>tries to improve security by making stupid decisions like taking away the ability to change your start page, requires an addon
>removed tab groups
>tries to be Chrome
>took way too long to implement an inferior account synchro
>shitty mobile app
>several annoying design bugs with Win10 at the beginning
>were too busy implementing their shitty unused Hello service than improving the engine
>often introduced some very stupid bugs with newer versions
>Mozilla doesn't care about it's core base and just wants FF to be popular (can't blame them but it still sucks)

Because it will still eat 4GBs of RAM with 30 tabs open.

I didn't

Because it's inferior. I would switch off Chrome if Firefox provided performance anywhere close to Chrome's

Firefox is in sync with my android.

No way I'm gonna give my data to Google, so I'm still on Firefox

I'd like to try something other than Firefox, but every time I open more than one tab in Chrome it just violently rapes my X session. And it's botnet anyway, so fuck that.

It's better.

Is there any mystical version of Firefox that doesn't run like garbage? Nightly is just as bad.

Because it had just come out and I wanted to try it

what are some nice dark themes on chrome? i dont give a shit about botnet or google spying on me, i love how Firefox looks but webms dont load after viewing them for more than ten minutes, plus some videos eat up an absurd amount of cpu

I'm using morpheon dark. Nice and dark with readable tabs. There's a whole section for dark themes you can try out too on the theme store

Slow.
Also don't have more than 10 tabs open at the same time so I don't care about RAM.
Personally I use Darkium.
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/darkium/liijjfnccplklpmkcdnlbhnkifnchjjm

I didn't. Firefox Nightly master race reporting in.

Why don't you use ungoogled chromium

>shitty mobile app
>it's the only one that runs flash and runs it satisfyingly
No, you just have shit taste.

I switched to Chromium

Because you tried to copy chrome and if I'm going to have a choice between a chrome clone and actual chrome I might as well use actual chrome.

>>took way too long to implement an inferior account synchro
Way to make it incredibly easy to ignore your post.
If you don't give a shit about your privacy you're better off getting the fuck off Sup Forums.

Because at the time of its debut it was unlike anything anyone had ever seen before and set a new standard for how internet browsers should look and behave but now it's a bloated mess and there are unfortunately no better options.
Chrome is like that jock you dated in high school who was sexy at the time but now he's just kind of a fat, ugly, selfish, immature asshole and you're starting to regret your marriage but unfortunately you both have been together for so long that no one else is going to want you and you both have kids that anchor you together so you can't just up and leave him out of no where without doing some maximal damage to not only your shitty husband but your kids. So it's easier to just stay in a sexless, loveless marriage because the only other options are to destroy everything you love in a bid of selfishness.

That's what using Chrome is like.

I never did.

I used IE until 2010 then I started using Chrome because it was faster.

I've tried using Firefox several times. It just needs too much to be as good as Chrome. It also uses my CPU a lot more than Chrome.

I have 16GB of RAM, so don't come at me with that autistic "B-But its RAM usage!" bullshit. I'd rather my browser use 2GB of RAM than 6% of my CPU.

If it was so easy to ignore, how come you replied to it? That's the very definition of not ignoring something.
If I cared about privacy, I wouldn't use the internet at all, even more so not use FF nor Chrome.
It's so funny how technolo/g/y attracts so many self-absorbed and ignorant sperges.

If it was so easy to ignore, how come you replied to it? That's the very definition of not ignoring something.
If I cared THAT MUCH about privacy, I wouldn't use the internet at all, even more so not use FF nor Chrome.
It's so funny how technolo/g/y attracts so many self-absorbed and ignorant sperges.

Firefox is laggy, cannot into multithreading like chrome, restart required for most extensions, unoriginal design, SJW developers and investors.

It opens a process for each tab.

I never did

Iridium and Ungoogled.

That's all.

>MFW Google whispers "don't be evil" while it has its hand firmly upon my pussy at dinner while no one can see and will kill me if I tell the guests

i switched to opera

incredibly laggy and slow on responsive websites

sjw bullshit aswell

Slow.
I always go back for a bit to give it a chance for a month or two, and end up disappointed every time. Across many different versions on multiple different machines, FF is just too slow to be my main browser. I did actual real use-case comparisons so it's not just placebo.

I still keep it around to use certain extensions for specific situations but 99% I use chrome

But Firefox on Android is slow shit. It's not a matter of taste.

No it isn't. It's the best android browser.