OPERATION SHAPESHIFTER

Sup Forumsentoomen, this is our chance. For years we've been dealing with winbabbys, shills and pajeets on this board. No matter how many "install gentoos" and "I'd just like to interject for a moment" posts we've made, the sheer number of normies treating this board as their personal loo has only increased as these retards not only stay here, but also tell their friends about this "great new place that's just like reddit".

this.ends.now.

Microsoft in all their glory have shot themselves in the foot in a far greater way than they've realized. Today they announced a new surface laptop that, true to it's nature as a surface device, is barely usable for only the most retarded and simpleminded microsoft fanboys and for literally noone else.
This is just the weapon we needed to fight the normie hordes. Today is the first day of the new a/g/e.

Starting today, we will commence
OPERATION SHAPESHIFTER

How does it work? Simple. The new "Microsoft Surface Laptop" is now the officially recommended Sup Forums device. For anybody. Developer looking to get into machine learning who needs a lot of horsepower? Surface Laptop. Gamer fag? Surface Laptop. "Just need something for grandma"? Don't waste your time with anything else, buy a fucking Surface Laptop. This machine is now the best, most recommended, most viable computer on the market for as long as "So I need a new laptop, Sup Forums" threads are still being made.
In time all these idiots are going to find out just how crappy their new machine is. Since we already know that the machine is disappointing, most buyers will realize the same after using it for a while. When they come back we will be waiting, waiting to say "I told you so" and "install gentoo.".

Join me, Sup Forums, and let's get rid of the normie hordes forever. Operation Shapeshifter starts TODAY.

i did not read this post

SHUT IT DOWN THE GOYIM KNOW
Sage in case normies see.
We also need to be as cancerous as possible, to kick out normieniggs.

>GUYS TELL EVERYONE TO BUY THIS SHITTY LAPTOP SO THEY REALIZE HOW BAD IT IS

Motherfucker - once people invest in something, they will defend it to the end. This is like voting for trump because you didnt think Hillary would be liberal enough.

Jesus Fucking Christ.

MSFT - if you want consumers to buy your surface line then either drop the price to compensate for your abysmal firmware or fucking hire some real firmware cowboys.

Nice try Microsoft marketing

The shills are getting restless it seems, the MS pajeets must be facing dismissal if the surface tanks

>once people invest in something, they will defend it to the end.
oh, you mean like a Macbook, a Thinkpad, a Ferrari, a house, a fucking kitchen knife? People will defend their purchases anyway, it's our job to make sure they buy the -wrong- Windows laptops.
Because, and this is important to understand, they would buy Windows laptops anyways, no matter how much you say "install gentoo.". So the only useful defense is to make them have the worst possible customer experience, and that's what they will have with that Surface Laptop thing

FUCK OFF MICROSOFT

STOP MARKETING YOUR SHIT

YOU ARE NOT FOOLING ANYBODY

AND NO, I AM NOT A MACFAG

So remind me again, how exactly does this stop "normies" from.coming to Sup Forums? If anything, it sounds like you're laying a groundwork for a fucking surface general. So they buy a shit laptop. If you think k that'll discourage them from.coming to Sup Forums, then you're very wrong. At best, threads will be flooded with flamewars, with the autists on one side shit slinging at the surface, and said buyers on the other staunchly defending their purchase.

You aren't the solution,OP, you're part of the problem. Enjoy your Surface

>Pajeet is getting desperate

>In time all these idiots are going to find out just how crappy their new machine is. Since we already know that the machine is disappointing, most buyers will realize the same after using it for a while. When they come back we will be waiting, waiting to say "I told you so" and "install gentoo."

well this actually happens with linux on Sup Forums, endless shitty distro shilling and after the excitement is gone, everyone realizes how shitty unusable and impractical the distros are and return to either windows or apple

this
Sup Forums is basically doing what op says but with linux

>I can't afford a Windows license

kys OP

lol wtf is this reverse psychology shill attempt

I'd rather go trough the trouble of forcing Win 10S to run unapproved applications on their shitty Surface laptop than use Linux on anything else.

it's called "thinking strategically" and it's something the linux community lacks. The other side isn't playing fair, why should we?

but the linux community lies about linux being a good operating system and people fall for their ruse
they only forget that this only makes people more attached to windows

Linux is a great operating system - for servers, for developers or tinkerers.
Office software or professional tools like Adobe CS/Solidworks do not run on it, because those are the means of production in our modern society, and those means of production apparently still don't belong to the people.

stfu trying to link Linux to communism. You realize that you're being a little too obvious?

This thread should be stickied,Underage Pajeet General.

THIS
GTFO SHILLS

Well really it is a great all around laptop desu just get the free pro upgrade and you have something with Iris graphics and 2.6ghz dual core

Tell me Raj, which page of the troubleshooting script do you have to read out on the customer support line?

No page

Thank you

Wew lad, you're the shilliest shill that's ever shilled on Sup Forums

Thank you please*
Ftfy

Now Romesh, don't you pretend you didn't want to follow that thank you up with a please

>we need to recommend the new microsoft© product to every post in every thread

i wonder who could be behind this post

who could it be

the mystery

hmmmmmm

Now user, just because OP is really called Will Mates doesn't mean he's really big Bill shilling in disguise

Don't be so silly

You want to see the issue for Sup Forums?
Have a gander at the autists having a meltdown over their precious animu torrent sites going tits up

stop posting already and buy the new surface book

Let's fucking do it!

>that kike in the picture
lel