What's the best music player for windows?

what's the best music player for windows?

foobar two-thousand

AIMP (:

i started using musicbee recently. it's ok, but kinda annoying to navigate

if you're autistic, ok

blya ti transvestit ili che?

live.spotify.com with uBlock Origin.
Then VLC Player if you download.

This, all I want out of a media player is a minimal interface and one giant playlist that I can import my music folder into. Best one around for that

>Streaming
Spotify
>Local
foobar

I use Groove, even pay for Music Pass so I can listen to all the shit I could ever want to.

How is groove compared to spotify?

No idea, never used Spotify before. I just decided to use this since it costs less per month than a single albums cost me.

$5 a month?

It's £8.99 for me, most of my album are £8 to £14 each.

winamp

Mah niggas!

>Use Groove or whatever its name is before it changed on Windows 8 then 10
>Every time its clearly an """App""", no real settings or anything
What a piece of shit. Its like what they did with Edge, no settings. I just use Foobar and buy albums individually because I don't listen to new music often.

musicbee

Foobar2000
>split music library/playlist inside the app
>able to sort a music library by folders
>infinite amounts of customization
>can add shit to it trough components
>easy audio format conversion
>easy CD ripping
>runs on any version of windows with a modern NT kernel
>runs pretty flawlessly in wine
Haven't found anything like it

I never have that issue but I don't care about any settings as long as my music works. My only issue is Groove does not support my m3u radio streams but it's not a big deal since I only have 4 which are radio stream from my native country.

Some days I probably go through £400 worth of random albums so the £9mo makes it worth it.

musicbee is nice

AIMP
/thread
/life

Sometimes I wish I could just enjoy music like you but
>muh bitperfect playback

Spotify

Foobar is one of the reasons I use windows, no kidding. I think it's absolutely hilarious that no linux app even comes close to f2k. It's only an audio player, you'd think linux/GNU/free software elitist could come up with something better but no, they're incapable.

The only player that can actually compete with f2k in my opinion is the command line mpxplay and it's not on linux either.

Foobar2k can run on anything, Wine support is actually pretty good. Foobar on macOS I've noticed is abit tricky with the settings to get smooth playback but it works

>wine

I'm not going to use wine to do something so mundane as playing music.

What about deadbeef?

I use VLC