/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/JttUHDZ

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user custom prints a Futurama poster • user gets some Mitu stickers in the mail • user bought a KZ ZST • user gets that copy Kickstarter wallet it, shows it off next to some spinners • user's wrist exerciser keeps getting delayed • user shows off a mess of chink cables and audio gear Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

banggood.com/LeTV-LeEco-Le-Max-2-X820-5_7-inch-6GB-RAM-64GB-ROM-Snapdragon-820-Quad-core-4G-Smartphone-p-1138020.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/800_MHz_frequency_band
s.aliexpress.com/iuu6N7zA
fasttech.com/p/4528800
kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-leeco-letv-le-max-2-4gb-64gb-x829
kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-zuk-z2-4gb-64gb
kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-redmi-note-4-global-3gb-32gb
fasttech.com/p/4172800
youtube.com/watch?v=Ijkw9v8PeAw
amazon.com/gp/product/B00Y0F6IBG/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FIRST FOR FUCK VICKY

Still in need of a chink phone:

put your budget into Kimovil and buy whatever has the best specs.

Fuck Canada Post. Took over 4 months to receive my item.

That's one of the reasons why I'm switching from the S3 to the Redmeme Note 4x

I found on Kimovil, however I'm not really sure about the display and the battery life..

Not many people are going to be buying

posting again

banggood.com/LeTV-LeEco-Le-Max-2-X820-5_7-inch-6GB-RAM-64GB-ROM-Snapdragon-820-Quad-core-4G-Smartphone-p-1138020.html

fuck it should i pull the trigger? or can i do better

also thinking of note4 global but all the cheap ones take like 2 months to ship

how important is this stupid band 20?

>screen resolution 480 x 854
>battery 2000 mAh

both not the greatest. Just read the spec sheet. If you're on Sup Forums you must understand basics about resolution and battery sizes right?

>Check on YouTube for pajeet reviews.
Will do, thanks.

My 10,000mAh chink BANGGOOD.COM powerbank arrived
It cost $20, the aluminum case is very nice: and the dimensions are about the same as my Nexus 5 in height and width.

I was about to drop $50 on a plastic American powerbank with 20000 mAh which probably would have been impractically large and heavy anyway

The chink one has a shitty gray cable with it though, I'll use my own instead

Overall, I'm happy

Yeah, I do. However some phones advertise with "muh 720p display" but use a shitty LCD panel which makes it look like piss

>Actually, properly shaped silicone/pyrex/steel is safe enough
Does this mean that it's physically safe, as in it won't puncture a hole in my ass? Or is it talking chemicals and such?

where's the best place to buy a bootleg rolex? I just want something that looks good to be affluent on the cheap.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/800_MHz_frequency_band

If you can stretch your budget to $70 the THL 2015 looks decent. I don't see many $50-60 phones that I'd feel comfortable using day to day especially for social media.

YA ES MUY TARDE NO ENTENDERAN NADA

why all those toothbrush heads?

Whats the most expensive chink stuff you bought so far? For me its around 20$ max

$12

Please kind shopper

$60 keyboard

Magicforce 68 with Gateron switches came to quite a lot.

Kingdian 128gb SSD after that.

I'll have some real autism coming up tomorrow for ya, stay tuned
On topic fuck SF Express

But list the price m8

£50 for Magicforce
£22 or so for SSD

Motospeed keyboard
Thinkpad ultrabay battery
Both around 40 euros

$160 phone

32usd schoolgirl cosplay outfit, also had to pay 7€ tax when it passed customs

New shit's here...

EnjoyPBT caps for $85.

I'm looking for a €20-25 BT speaker, I previously had a fake Bose Soundlink, and it was kinda meh (sketchy BT and the USB port malfunctioned after a couple of months).
Any rec, or should I just go for the Xiaomi one ?

Promotional X3 3.5mm good bass metal earphone headphones with Micro phone for IPhone 6 5S 4S 4 Samsung MP3 MP4
s.aliexpress.com/iuu6N7zA
(from AliExpress Fuschia)

Somebody get this and review it

I've just ordered Xiaomi redmi note 4(3 gb 32 gb) from banggood, how fucked am I?

very, if it's the mediatek version

Post.nl je niet met de bezorgkosten genaaid?

What's the biggest chink mouse pad I can get?

will i have to pay customs on banggood? leaf here

Nope, it's snapdragon

>2GB RAM
>2700mAh
Not bad. Hope the display is nice, will check some reviews. Thanks user

then you made a good decision

... it's my second Xiaomi Backpack. Didn't really need two of them, but ordered one a while ago, thought it was lost, refunded it and ordered another one. At least I had the inspiration to order a different model the second time because the lost one eventually got delivered too after 5 months.

Don't know what you're saying there man, but you should know that Gearbest uses PostNL for all of EU.

Second reply was for , sorry.

I just washed my Xiaomi XL mousepad in the washing machine/dryer and it came out like new. Did cold wash/delicate dry. No damage or anything.

I'd take a picture but for some reason the mousepad looks awful on my phone camera while it looks fine in person.

Ganzo 707
440c Stainless Steel for the blade. Came incredibly sharp out of the box. Snappy action. Comes out quick and strong. Not heavy at all. It feels really good in my hand, in terms of comfort. The handle doesn't give you a lot of leverage like the 704 does. Comfortable in my pocket. Feels very sturdy. I need to do a little more stress testing on it though. For now, it's a 9/10 knife. Love it. Amazing price to quality ratio.
fasttech.com/p/4528800
got it for $18.40

The only qualm with the knife is the good in the center of the grip. It doesn't completely fill the hole everywhere. As you can see in pic related, there is a little chip in the wood at the top on one side.

Some manufacturing I'm doing
Here's 15000 toothbrushes

Ah, sorry. They're notoriously assholey, but that explains why it's been mainly my Gearbest orders that have had problems.

23€ for a 128GB Shark after using Good Boy Points.

chemicals, if you put really pointy shit in your ass of course you will bleed

Top kek

>tfw autos are illegal in my country

bro there are easier ways to make shivs

get a flip knife pretty much the same thing

hell a wave opener is even faster than a switchblade

I'm
what I meant is that phones without that band are scored much lower on the connectivity part in kimovil:
kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-leeco-letv-le-max-2-4gb-64gb-x829
kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-zuk-z2-4gb-64gb
compared to redmi note 4
kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-redmi-note-4-global-3gb-32gb

So I don't know, it seems important. I don't want to have a crappy connection, but at the same time the note 4 barely compares to the other two in terms of performance.

The blade is released from the side, or vertically?

Side

Update on my ganzo 704 as well. Needs a sharpening, but it still cuts. the blade has corroded a little bit I work in a wash bay with chemicals. Makes me a little sad. I had always tried to wash it off if I had gotten acid on it, but I guess that didn't work
Out the side. Left-hand side if the clip is facing the floor.

Got a laser pointer too. Works good. Doesn't come with batteries. uses AAA batteries. Not incredibly strong but it will do the trick if you need one for light use. 7.5/10

They're okay from my previous experiences. For example, this package was shipped on April 15, so it took 2.5 weeks to get to me. That's more than decent when the average waiting time for me is 4 to 5 weeks.

forgot link
fasttech.com/p/4172800

Next up on the docket is my Kz ATE.
Sound good. Decent build quality. Cheap cheap cheap. Heavier on the bass than I was expecting, but not too bad. I can still enjoy my non-bass heavy music with these. For the price, they are very good. The cable is a little more sprongy than I prefer, but it's not the worst. Because of Amazon prime only took 2 days to get to my house.

What is the radius of the beam?

Wonder why so many slav grills buy pepe caps

Quite a bit. If a euro, mandatory for data coverage outside of cities, and sometimes even in cities.

2ch is big on the Russian

/ourguy/ TechTablets back again with a lightning fast review of the Xiaomi Mi6.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ijkw9v8PeAw

Uglies

somewhere between 1-2 millimeter. I haven't done any measuring though. If you screw off the cap you can adjust the beam width. I have it on the lowest it goes right now. it will get thick if you adjust it.

oops, forgot link again
amazon.com/gp/product/B00Y0F6IBG/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

$500 drawing tablet
ayy lamo

Fuck off Eiaoshill

Suck my dick faggot, close your eyes if eia triggers you so hard

They are a simple people. They see a popular Western meme, they put it on a baseball cap, they celebrate with pickled beetroot. such is life for slavs

"no u"

KZ EDR2 >>>>>>>> Eioshit

I ordered a bunch of chick shit back on the 10th of april and only one thing has gotten here. only one of the other orders has left the china and the other 2 have been shipped, but are still being processed in china. Normally my stuff leaves china much faster. Is this normal?

Thanks for reminding me of the Chill because it looks like everything I want.

Don't even bother tracking your shit, it comes when it comes
Also for really cheap shit it doesn't track outside China

clean your ears once in a while holy fuck

$70 Android TV Mi Box
$100 or so on several fidget spinners

What are you making?

USB Charged Toothbrush with a dildo at the other end, seems like a niche market that can be exploited.

uhh, cool I guess. Please post a link once they are available for sale.

do you think SoC's have anything to do with durability?

Fucking retards.

What's with chinks and bad reviews?

Every shop in the world gets them.

How do you know it's actually 20k mAh?

What's the difference between the KZ ATE and ATE S?

Memory wire on the S

Did you buy from ali or some other place? Also, link?

i love mine, super nice knife. its on the smaller side though just to warn you. like 20$ on ebay

Are there any /csg/ foldable tables?

I live in JP and I can't find any decent ones on amazon but I fear the chinkery.

Gonna stock up on earbuds, got VE Monk plus's in the basket, anyone got any other cheap earbuds with mic and buttons I can throw in?

Big and heavy items like that cost a gorillion dollars to ship. Look around your local furniture megachains, they're bound to have some decent ones.

Because it says so on the packaging. Why would the Chinese lie about that?

is a mi band worth it?

Best microphone for recording tutorials that doesn't require phantom power? I read that a a USB to microphone adapter would be good as it provides 5v to the mic. Hows the sf920?