PS3 Downgrading, need help

Sup Forums I've tried /hbg/ but this is the last place I can turn to. Does anyone have experience in downgrading Slim NOR PS3's with Teensy++ 2.0's?

I've attached the 3.3 voltage regulator and plugged it into my computer, but when I try to flash it for norway.hex this is what shows up.

Why isn't is flashing? Should I take a picture of the teensy, is there maybe a bad connection?

Other urls found in this thread:

nextgenupdate.com/
i.imgur.com/I8vwSGN.png
reddit.com/r/ps3hacks/comments/68vsa2/new_ps3_slim_nor_teensy_downgrading_gods_i_need/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Take a picture friendio

I think the 5v pad fell off. Is that okay?

Man, this is a fucking botch job. I'm horrible at soldering. Should I just get a new Teensy?

No wonder it's not working, that's terrible.

The Teensy is working, just not the flashing process. The orange light comes on and blinks to show that it's working alright.

Well fuck. Guess I need to buy a new Teensy.

Wait I got it to flash! Is this correct?

Are you trying to CFW?

Yup

install gentoo

Nice digits. Also pretty cool! Is everything working now?

nextgenupdate.com/

Not sure
i.imgur.com/I8vwSGN.png
Is what the guide I'm following tells me what the driver is suppose to look like. Notice the (communication class, abstract model) part which mine does not have in
So I'm going to try soldering everything to my PS3 anyways and try it because I don't think it can brick my PS3. I just MIGHT have to buy a new Teensy, but I think it's all working now.

be really careful soldering it to the motherboard, it's much more delicate than the voltage regulator job. i pulled that off, but bricked it on the actual flashing step so will refrain from "helping"

bricked the ps3 that is

How did you brick it?

You'll need to get a new one. You suck balls at soldering. Literally the worst I've ever seen. Take the iron and shove it up your asshole.

if i knew, i probably wouldn't have bricked it. all i can say is, follow the instructions carefully and understand what you're doing

dude heat the pad not the fucking component legs

that 5v pad clearly goes nowhere it's not the culprit

I think it's worked fine or at least thats what leddit has told me

reddit.com/r/ps3hacks/comments/68vsa2/new_ps3_slim_nor_teensy_downgrading_gods_i_need/

Great! Have you done any progress?

No, I had to go to work. I am going to start the soldering process now, and I might stop midway as my friend might be having a birthday get-together tonight. So if this thread hasn't been pruned by tomorrow I will forsure update.

I see, well I wish you the best user. The thread will be most likely be archived by tomorrow. Anyways, godspeed.
Stay safe.

Well I'll give it one last bump of the night and see if it survives the morning, where I'll probably continue. If not, I'll make a new thread eventually.

Bumping for you cause I want to see this thread tomorrow

>Bought already hack PS3
>Open it
>Found unclean solder on the test pads
At least I don't have to solder it myself.

Give it back Jamal

What model do you have? Is it a cech2001a or b? You need to use an E3 Nor flasher to do it. Its the only way. Tons of YouTube vuds user an teensy won't work

Its me again, from what ive seen, honestly it is possible to downgrade with a teensy or a progskeet but the e3 flasher works best. No soldering involved.

YO! IT'S STILL ALIVE!

OP here, I'm back. Currently soldering the wires onto the Teensy. Will post pics when it's done. Don't expect them for awhile though.

Sure thing boss!