/jwg/ - just wait general

wccftech.com/amd-ceo-affirms-vega-launching-end-june/

E N D O F J U N E

AMD is honestly finished. By the time it's out NVIDIA will nearly have Volta ready. They say Vega doesn't even compete with a 1070.

Just Wait™

You accidentally forgot to put the word "before" in there, user. And it's fucking early May now. It'll be out some time within the next eight weeks. Take your meds and calm down.

"They say" isn't a source user

sir please do the needful and delet dis

Why is it so fun to pick on AMD. It's like bullying the loser kid. Is that why Sup Forums defends AMD? They are losers? Successful people use Intel+NVIDIA like me.

Moar wait™

>Vega delivered performance exceeding that of NVIDIA’s popular GTX 1080.
>Vega will perform on such a small sample of games and based only on these early demos & early drivers
>Vega will stack up to NVIDIA’s GTX 1080 Ti
Who said something about the 1070?

Intel is better, hell i'm pretty sure i hit the silicon lottery pretty well too. 4.4Ghz at 1.210 Vcore

fully stable 20 minutes on aida, heaven 4.0, gta v, asus realbech like a boss. only thing is some icons have trouble loading in file explorer a bit... why?

>fully stable 20 minutes on aida, heaven 4.0, gta v, asus realbech
Even Arch users wait at least an hour. Back to whatever YouTube tutorial you cam from.

>fully stable 20 minutes

DAMN.

Okay, no crash yet, left it on all day just doing normal stuff like browsing mozilla and works like a champ. and that's 20minutes each by the way not combined for those aida64extreme, gta v, heaven 4.0, etc. I'll test it for an hour now then while i eatest dinner.

Fuckin' hell this card better beat 4 Titan Xps in SLI for this wait.

>fully stable 20 minutes on aida
my r5 1600 was stable at 3.9ghz 1.29v for 37s. want a medal?

>left it on all day just doing normal stuff like browsing mozilla
>that's 20minutes each by the way, not combined for those aida64extreme, gta v, heaven 4.0, etc.

>AMD has so little brand recognition that they went with the r3/r5/r7 naming scheme to trick people into thinking they are just variants of the i3/i5/i7 or something and buy them by mistake

37s? as in seconds? i'm sorry user. is this why AMD user pic above is crying tears.

GTX 1050.
I've known of several people that attempted to upgrade to one from their 970's.

How can anyone be dumb enough to not understand Nvidia's naming scheme once they've seen the lineup? The only thing that might confuse people is the ti shit.

yeah. the voltage was way too low. it runs fine for hours at 1.308v. i knew ryzen would want more volts than my old 4670k

More voltage means more hot temp :((

Well, before that I knew better I didn't even realized that each generation there was top tier and bottom tier cards. After you realize that each year they launch a new lineup with many cards to each price bracket it is really easy to understand, yes.

>will launch in gaming, enterprise, and workstation markets before the end of June
I kinda doubt they're going to launch all three lines at one event. Even if they do, worst case scenario it's 8 weeks.

AMD produces better CPUs than Intel and soon AMD will produce better GPUs than Nvidia.

AMD will beat Intel and Nvidia soon.

Not necessarily. It's the unused voltage that creates heat. Better efficiency of the processor uses up the voltage preventing it from generating heat energy.

>soon
>just wait
Beating Intel / Nvidia's last generation of products is not a viable business strategy. AMD bankrupt and finished by the end of the year. Screenshot this

Intel wount let that happen and nor will nvidia
But then again your a stupid fanboy and its pointless to try and reason with you why this is a thing.

oh for fuck's sake...

There's some pretty nice deals on 1070 in my country so I will just buy one of those instead of waiting for nigger AMD

Now go run some y-cruncher for at least 6 hours and report when it inevitably crashes or cpu melts through the motherboard.

>fully stable 20 minutes

>use Linux
>want to buy Vega so I can into 1080p60 in DXMD
>at earliest it comes out before end of June
>Meanwhile 3DMark TimeSpy leak with Vega ES shows that it can be even worse than a GTX1070
>meanwhile RX580 is so incompetent that buying a RX480 is better
>meanwhile I can just go straight to buy a 1080Ti instead as I have no problem having proprietary driver in my system
>meanwhile the Linux kernel developers still cannot make Vega work with a display monitor
I am not in a rush for a high end VGA card, but this waiting is still gruesome.

ayyyymdpoojets absolutely constipated

Normies are, I heard that a lot when I was working retail and repair. Green below actually happened.

>I bought a 520 with the 2gb to upgrade my 470, why are my games slower?
>...
>Fuck you, you know nothing about this, the 470 only has 1.2gb, the 520 has 2gb so it's better, I'll tell everyone your store is trying to rip people off

> same GCN heritage
L O L
O
L

>Literal pajeet ceo
>Wonders why Vega will be shit

Waiting for a good upgrade to my 980ti. Seems like I'll have to wait another year or so. Got a 4K monitor cheap and my 980ti is struggling.

Was thinking of buying another one used, they are pretty cheap. But I'd hate to go SLI and it seems a 1080ti is still a better option. But I've had so many problems with nvidia drivers so I'd rather not buy from them again.

>chink CEO and poojeet in charge of RTG
>chinks and poojeets are known for poor hygiene and shitting in public
really makes you think

wtf i love intel now

Someone please find a way for Intel to put 32DIMMs on 2P rack.

>l-let me t-try, goyim

May is before June.
so...