What's your biggest buyer's remorse?

What's your biggest buyer's remorse?

AMD stock

I built an AMD build with a r7 360 and an FX-8300 last summer for about $500.
When I was selecting parts I was trying to build the cheapest rig possible for moderate gaming and music production.

It was solid and I guess for the money it was alright, but this year when I came onto some more money, I built an Intel i5 6600k (for $179 during the initial Ryzen 7 shitstorm) and RX-480 build which I don't regret even with the RX-580 and Ryzen 5 out, since those are basically sidegrades in most ways for a little more money than what I spent.

Lesson: build the PC you want within what you can afford. Don't go the cheapest route possible to only upgrade later.

macbook pro (2016)

why

rx 580 is literally just an overclocked rx 480

My "gaming" desktop.

I don't care about games anymore and end up using my Thinkpad as my main computer anyway.

THIS

Rx 460
No resale value at all

sorry bud. hope apple unfucks those before my retina 2013 dies

Me too. To be honest I didn't care about them then either. $800 to realize I had grown out of video games.

When my gaming pc was taken apart to sell when I lost my job i realized how little I cared for the games that required decent specs
Every thing I play now runs just fine on an x41t.

>applel
>unfucking anything

this, using my shitty old fucking T420 for everything. gaming desktop not even connected

This and the 4 monitors I bought for it. I realized that using my Thinkpad on the couch was way more comfy and that I don't really have time for games anymore. If I am to play a game, I use a handheld device.

Now my gaming PC is a glorified YouTube player and a Windows testing box.

Same man

I even use my Dual Core meme i7 laptop with manjaro on it more than my desktop

Dell XPS
shit battery life
audio drivers always glitching
network drivers occasionally causing bsods
QHD is a meme
touchscreen without 270 degrees rotation is a meme

Accurate

I mean I still enjoy Civ and Dark Souls but... Video games just don't grab my attention anymore. Wondered when I'd see the day.

how can u even not have a gaming pc nowadays?

even the slowest shit is quick enough for games in 2017, open your eyes buddy

I bought mine in like 2011 and it still kicks ass.

I just don't need it.

I have already told you a million times
the fucking Boxee Box
promised as open and hackable
closed at launch because muh Netflix
promised a million of features
never happened
then the company got sold to Samsung
and they abandon the thing
then, the cherry on top, the boxee forums got hacked, and all the data from the 'fans' got leaked

I hate that boxee guy. I hope he is programming fridge's firmware now
I will never buy a product based on promises

I have a non-touch FHD XPS13 and the battery life is phenomenal. All my complaints are nwifi.sys crashing while the laptop is sleeping and while VirtualBox was installed (uninstall solved it) and the touchpad becoming fucked from me getting it wet. It's ever so slightly fucked, enough to be an annoyance every couple of days, not enough to make it unusable. I bought it way overpriced, but I don't regret getting this ultrabook at all.

Gtx 1050

my sister talked me into buying a shitty used econobox instead of the new motorcycle I'd wanted for months

I bought a $150 Bissel

It was horrible

I then bought a $500 Miele

I should have just bought the Miele and spent the $150 on booze

You wanted to be an organ donor?

I picked up this thing at Goodwill for a few bucks because I was curious. It's fucking unusable.

nexus 9

I bought newest shit a year ago and the only good lasting shit that I played was SCII/Gmod/Civ VI/Dotrash

Single-player shit like Witcher 3/D44M/FO4 doesn't last long

Poor guy. i really feel sorry for you

An android phone, how do plebs use this trash?

>Dual Core
>i7

nigga wat

Boxee box and ipod nano 6th gen. Bought both at launch

Yes, thank you.

But you can overclock a rx 580 too

>tfw forever a corelet

5500U

Biggest meme I fell for so far

A big amount of laptops have dual core i7s.

What makes it an i7 then? If it is not for the cores then what?

Jewish marketing lingo

when I was about 12 I bought this PS2 game with planes and shit, turns out it was a pixelated game

>What is branding?

I have this in my laptop too. Got to look up the model number on "i7"s because many (specially if they are the U variety) are just dualcore.

fucking microsoft surfacebook. Only reason why i bought it was my university pressured me into getting a stylus tablet pc with 16gb of ram. i hate myself everyday for letting them bully me into buying it

2015 macbook
4th gen iPod touch
iPhone 6 plus

Really sucks that I had to learn apple products are fucking shit the hard way.

How weak minded are you?

That huawei W1 looks sexy af
Too bad the second one looks like a carbon copy of the latest Samsung watch

PS4 because they released PS4 Pro. That should have been the original PS4. Sony cucked me again

post me the other pic with razer guy

Symbian Nokias (5230, C6)
Lumia 900
MS and Nokia killed it off pretty quick after release.

Extended battery pack for my Vostro which died 6 months later

looks comfy though

>mfw bought one just before ryzen

This thing. I should have gone for a chromebook with a touchscreen instead. I have a non touchscreen chromebook that's great. W10 + touch is unusable, and W10 in itself is an abomination.

Did you know it tried to make me deaf dozens of time? On chromebooks the sound adapts automatically whatever you do. On W10 it just tries to make you deaf by going to max for no fucking reason if you pause and restart a video.

whats wrong with this one? i think to buy one for bed shitposting, youtube and spotify

I did the same thing [spoiler]with my MacBook Pro 2015[/spoiler]

I still use my speakers and Schiit Stack tho.

I don't buy consumertard trash so I don't deal with buyer remorse

Honestly it was my first 2-in-1 and I find it's a worst of both worlds kind of deal. It's good for a student, I'd say. Perfect, maybe. But if you just want a shitposting machine I'd recommend a chromebook.

I can't really give you a detailed list of everyting I don't like because I don't really use it at all. But that sound issue I talked about pretty much kills it even for just an animu watching device.

iPod touch. It's such a useless device.

I already ride, but if I'm gonna be an organ donor it might as well be on a motorcycle that isn't shit

every day I'm crying inside

I had to google.

Lmao'ing your life, user.