/gmt/ general mouse thread

>new mouse who dis edition

what mouse are you using?

what mouse do you want?

wireless or wired?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ck-nXyhRJMA
ebay.com/itm/9-Microsoft-Wheel-WIRED-USB-Mouse-Optical-1-1A-X08-70400-GRADE-B-FREE-SHIPPING-/222491860468?hash=item33cd8c5df4:g:5zYAAOSwt0FZA6RO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just got a corsair m65 rgb pro and it's wonderful

have all the colors set to a gentle lavender

Fugg I have an older Zowie FK2, and that new white EC2 is looking pretty good. I understand it's glossy, is that feeling better/worse than the rubberized texture? I mean, I got my FK2 via Zowie sending it after the FK peeling incident.

>G600
>i dont know, im too used to the keypad
Dont use an ammonia based cleaner on the scroll wheel, it will melt a bit.

>what mouse are you using?
Logitech M100, it does what a mouse needs to do
>what mouse do you want?
MX Master
>wireless or wired
Wireless is a dead meme

G700 & G400
>what mouse do you want?
none.
>wireless or wired?
Wired.

Logitech G403. Perfect sensor, perfect shape.
what mouse do you want?
a new g403 because the rubber sides started to melt away.
>wireless or wired
Wired

Using a WMO 1.1A
Have some shitty HP turd at work
Just ordered a white WMO 1.1A off eBay
Gonna be WMO 1.1A all day err day soon

HOly shit already, it hasn't even on the market for a year yet. Is it happening just from normal use?
This faggot OP posting about this white Zowie for the last week has me stuck between it and the g403.

>Is it happening just from normal use
i use my computer at least 10 hours a day and i play games that are very very dependent on mouse control. I'm actually surprised how durable it was because my g500s melted away much much faster compared to 403

Corsair Harpoon
>It was on sale for $15
>not worth it
>Never buying corsair mouse again.
>Corsair utility engine high startup impact
>mouse it at like 10 dpi until cue starts.
>Takes longer than 5 seconds.
What mouse do you want?
>Anything else

Check out the g402, there isn't any real[ rubber on the side it's just a textured plastic that sorta feels rubbery - maybe it wont burn up on you.
I play games for hours every day and am on the PC for 16 hours a day but my mice last me way longer than that

i was using g402 9 months ago and it was really really good but i had to leave it before i moved out. Decided to try g403 and i would rather buy it again. It's so satisfying to use

Free flying mouse wheel spins too freely, the momentum from merely moving the mouse around can trigger scrolling.

The first week using it I would accidentally hit the back button with my thumb.

I prefer the MX Anywhere over the Master but the Anywhere has shitty build quality and the buttons malfunction within a year or two (I've gone through 3).

Using the Naos 7000 because I was bored of the G203.

Now I'm waiting for the Kone Pure Owl Eye to come out and reviews.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ck-nXyhRJMA

[spoiler] > ph
>still no logitech g102 [/spoiler]

it's unfair.

IntelliMouse Optical 1.1A 4lyfe

ph?

I just ordered one.

>mouse thread
>general
Science has gone too far. Stop this fucking silliness.

>Using steelseries rival 100
>Want razer mamba

Shouldn't it be pointing device general or something

Surely trackballs and whatever is out there belong in the same thread

then post them in here?
its not that difficult you know

End game

roccat nyth, gonna 3d print some coloured side buttons to match my keyboard
>wireless or wired?
wired

On my harpoon, the scroll wheel doesnt always work, until I unplug the usb and put it back

>g102
not a G-Pro

Steelseries Sensei RAW
Steelseries Sensei RAW
Wired

2.5 years still just werks

>Corsair Sabre
Getting on really well with it so far after about two weeks

Not sure what mouse i'd go for next. The G403 looks a likely candidate.

Wired for my main set-up, probably wireless for use on my laptop

I can't find it anywhere here in the north. You from Manila?

>What mouse are you using?

SS Rival 100. I'm kind of bothered by its 500 dpi, or maybe it's just a placebo effect but I want to change it too because it's kind of old (2.5 years) and the rubber has worn off.

>What mouse do you want?

Zowie EC2-A or FK1 seems to be a good one. Logitech GPro too.

>Wireless or Wired?

As long as it works.

Hell yea had mine since release, thinking about getting the GPro tho

Seriously considering Razer Lancehead.

If I can get the image of lancing zits out of my mind Every time it's name is read or uttered.

I have a G9x. Technically, nothing wrong with it and I still like the shape but I'm shit at FPS.

I'm Silver 2 in CSGO and Bronze in OW. Will upgrading to a new mouse help me?

Razer Deathadder 2013
>what mouse do you want?
MX Master
>wireless or wired?
Couldn't care less tbhwyfamalam, wired is preferable, but being also able to do wireless is a nice add-on.

Deathadder is still going strong, it feels good to me, but the mandatory razer software is bothering me. A little on the light side, perhaps. I don't know.
Still, wouldn't want to change it before it dies.

Mine is double clicking on the side buttons. Not sure what to do now. I got memed into it and realized the switches are too heavy for daily usage.

Logitech G700s
I love these... Used a shitty Trust bluetooth mouse before.

Of couse wireless. You need to recharge it often but I don't like to game or browse in my bed with cables. I think there isn't a better wireless mouse than the G700s, maybe only the G900.

Fell for the g400 meme some years ago, however I'm a handlet and this thing is huge and heavy. I cannot bear it anymore.

It also appears there are no good mice anymore, any recs?

>Logitech G100s

I have a G400 in my drawer, but don't like all the extra buttons. G100s is simple, works well and has good ergonomics. Only wish it was plain black instead of all these dumb stripes all over it.

MX Master stone

Where are you buying legit ones? I ordered one off eBay and it was a fake, then I found a real one in a thrift shop.
I need a backup.

How much did you pay for an annoying gimmick?

Used off eBay.

>Used off eBay.
gross

>$20+ shipping (fuck canada)
>all look either grimy or suspicious

youre better off thrift shops or craigslist or w/e the equivalent is to that in canada

Don't be a pussy

idk man, I don't have problems with buying used stuff. but mice?
Idk...

Do you buy used laptops? Think how much the keyboard, touchpad, etc.. are touched...

Yeah but they are easy to take apart and clean thoroughly.

think about how many times your dad has pissed on the toilet seat whenever you sit down to pee. pull your skirt down nigga

Looks like I'm not getting a WMO for under $35 shipped. At that price, shouldn't there be better alternatives?

Didn't mean to quote

Grow a dick and buy a used WMO 1.1a for $10 on ebay

ebay.com/itm/9-Microsoft-Wheel-WIRED-USB-Mouse-Optical-1-1A-X08-70400-GRADE-B-FREE-SHIPPING-/222491860468?hash=item33cd8c5df4:g:5zYAAOSwt0FZA6RO

What's the best Chink tier mouse?

preferably under 20 bucks.

>$42 shipping

the fuck 3rd world country do you live in?

>$31 shipping
no thx,

canada

mexico.

I've been using this trackball for the last month or two, only use my trackpad for gestures now. It's a god-tier combination.

M65 Pro

>inb4 muh gaymer mouse
>inb4 meme lighting
>inb4 corsair shill

Honestly a fantastic mouse, super ergonomic and the texture on the aluminum body it is great and the cable is top tier. I'm sure there's better you can get for the money but I like it a lot. The one thing I hate about it which I take the blame for is the gay 'sniper' on the fly momentary button for quick DPI reduction. The button isn't back sprung (on mine at least) and it wobbles a little and just feels wrong. Other than that, fantastic mouse.

8/10, -1 for the gay sniper button, -1 for price.

god, i bet you're proud of that.

other than the mouse. whats wrong with it?

>full black coffee brewed just for this photo
>birds-eye perspective to try and make the photo artsy
>everything all tidied up

You're probably one of those insufferable pretentious hardware elitest one-upper fags aren't you?

Damn, you are living a literal meme.

Theres a sale on, what mouse should i get? I'm thinking either the Logitech G Pro or G403. I'm a fingertip/claw gripper.

what mouse should i get Sup Forums?

Using Magic Mouse 2

Want Microsoft Surface Arc Mouse

Bluetooth for the low latency

Ew

I have the GPro. Amazing for gayming but not very comfortable for general things because it is so small. I get tired of using it pretty quick when I'm not gaming.

Really depends on your use case.