95% in the loo

"“Only 4.77% candidates can write the correct logic for a program, a minimum requirement for any programming job,” a recent Aspiring Minds study of over 36,000 engineering students in India"

qz.com/964843/less-than-5-of-india-engineers-are-cut-out-for-high-skill-programming-jobs/

Perhaps Trump knows what he's talking about on the H1B executive order?

>perhaps the self made billionaire who now made himself the most powerful man in the world despite having no political record is actually kinda smart
Gee who would have thought...

>selfmade billionare
Didn't you read the study that Trump would be richer than he is if he just kept the money his father gave him untouched in bank?

everyone would be rich if we cjould just put all our money in the bank and never spend it.

Doesn't surprise me in the slightest desu. All the Indian students on my course fucked about all year trying to navigate the Linux filesystem and then handed in suspiciously good work at the end.

Hindsight is a beautiful thing, isn't it?
At the time he was supposed to put his money into those safe investments he didn't know how the situation would be.

Also, for that bullshit argument to work, he'd need to have spent none of it throughout all these decades, which he clearly didn't do since he spent most of his life living the most lavish way possible and building an empire.

All this, doing it the hard and risky way and succeeding.

If becoming as rich as he is was so easy, then why aren't all those who were millionaires when Trump was young billionaires today?

I understand not liking him, but saying he's a bad businessman/entrepreneur is just grasping at straws and makes you sound like a moron. I hope you're just being sarcastic.

Index fund, not bank, very different things. But yes I read it and it's full of shit. It assumes Fred Trump had already acquired his full net worth by 1970, which he didn't, and that Donald inherited all of it instead of splitting it with his 5 siblings. If you do the math properly, he would have made around 100-200 million from index funds.

Fact is he got 1 million dollars and turned it into 200 million in 10 years. He then probably received some 30-40 million more over the next 16 years while he was already rich. While this is a lot of money, most of his billions he made himself through his own real estate development projects.

Granted he isn't self-made in the sense that Bill Gates or Armancio Ortega are but the image of a trust fund baby is a gross misrepresentation.

>95% in the loo
it's almost like there is no other profession out there other than programming

>he made himself through his own real estate development projects
he inherited his father's real estate connections
his father also cosigned millions of dollars worth of loans as well as straight up lending him 14 million dollars in 1985

what was the program?

>in uni
>all the pajeets complain that all our work is done in bash and vim
>they try to use vs code and based prof docks them

“I think it’s a great time to start a mortgage company,” Trump told a CNBC interviewer in April 2006, adding that “the real estate market is going to be very strong for a long time to come.”

Why would he say the real estate market is about to chrash when he's invested so much money in it? This would be like a CEO of a tech company publically announcing their next product will be a massive failure and to sell all stock in that company

This was a statement he made alongside him opening an entire new mortgage company. He wasn't maintaining the value of his assets while he got the fuck out, he genuinely thought 2006 was a great time to invest in the housing market. He isn’t a very good business man.

>He isn’t a very good business man.
I have about 4.5 billion arguments to the contrary.
Anyone who legitimately thinks you can get to 4.5 billion by luck is retarded beyond hope. I don't care if your dad was worth 200 million. It doesn't work that way.

Mostly rich pajeets who study abroad on their parent's money and leave actually interested and skilled poorfags in the dust

no point arguing with libtards they think money comes out of thin air

And then he kept delivering his projects under budget and ahead of schedule, allowing him to make use of those contacts for 45 more years. He sure lucked into finishing the Wollman Rink in 4 months for $3 million when the city couldn't do it in 6 fucking YEARS.
Also his dad was a Jersey developer and hated the fact that Donald went to Manhattan.

But that's the problem everywhere I don't know what you're fishing for. If it's the richfags in the third world countries, we have illegal immigrants stealing our seats in the examinations

>when Trump was young billionaires

thank you vladimir, 20 rubles have been deposited into your account

It clearly wasn't luck, he had a very good education and had insider knowledge from his father. He was destined to do well, all he needed to do was not be a complete fucking dunce (which he seems to find hard).
It only pisses me off when Trump supporters claim he is some business messiah with magical unrivalled ability. He was talked down from $1,000,000 to $60,000 per episode for his TV show, that doesn't sound like the work of a master negotiator. Anyway, it's completely redundant how smart he is seeing how he's just been acting as a sock puppet for the establishment since his inauguration.

let's stop talking about pissyboy trump and talk about what the thread is about and someone we can all hate: fucking poo in the loos

back to israel/reddit

These threads are a poor disguise by Sup Forums to expand outside of their board because their shithole is too fast. They're a fucking shit show, lets not pretend they have a purpose.

case in point, i say i don't like trump and this dumb little fuck calls me a jewish redditor. good job Sup Forums you stupid little fucks. i'm not sorry that girls won't touch you so you get angry at black people.

Which uni
At mine only my professors and I know what vim even is. Though we all work in Linux, which is cool. And the profs are all old C programmers. Where I go is shit though, 99% acceptance rate. I'm just here because it's cheap (American)

~5% are skilled enough to do their job properly

Sounds right. There's a 80-95% threshold to just about everything.

Its called the Pareto principle. It exist in all forms of systems. Whether programming, singing, people making most money, people omitting crime, online comment posting vs lurker rate, etc

Those 4.8 are tens of thousands of people, in numbers. They reproduce like bacteria.

drexel university
if your submissions aren't bash and linux compatible they dock ya

Ha I remember getting incessant emails from them

Also Sturgeon's Law.