Linux just wer-

Linux just wer-

>I'm not a vir-

How the fuck does that look like a virus? It's the liveCD I downloaded from the opensuse website.

>systmed
There's your answer

More lmao

No that's not my fucking answer. Without systemd Linux would be even bigger of a fuckup

>Blaming GNU/Linux and implying this is not your stupidity. Read the error fag

>Read the error fag
I have and thats exactly how I came to the conclusion that Linux is shit. What the fuck do you think the error says?

>GNU SHILL
Nevermind it all makes sense now.

just install windows then.

Already have. Just want you to admit Linux is dogshit.

ok I admit it.

If you're too stupid to maintain a system, you shouldn't use it. Both your images show errors clearly out of user fault. They could happen on any operating system. If you can't debug and solve the error of a missing device on Linux, you also can't on Windows.

>sdb
>APPLE SD Card Reader
>can't open /dev/sdb: no medium found
your SD card was removed or not readable

> booting from secondary disk you removed

you asked for it.

would you have rather gotten
:(
STOP 0x0000007B
?

>want to install windows
>remove disc during installation
AHHAHAH WINDOZE BTFO I'M GOING BACK TO MAC OS X

>something happened

these are one reason why i prefer linux
useful, detailed error messages which you can actually determine the problem using

That's some unattachment

aren't you sorry for being such a lamer on technology board OP?

Fucking moron he meant virgin, u virgin nigger licker

> virgin nigger licker
wew lad

Do you have a problem with that, you idiot virgin loser?

Not really, just seems like a really idiotic insult. Usually the best ones are those that don't call you random terms but criticize your character or intelligence, speaking like you is indicative of being a complete moron and newfag.

looks like a lot of hardware issues...

>it's the user's fault for downloading a livecd image and trying to run it
A simple Google search would reveal that the problem is Linux driver support, imbecile.

>removed
I did no such thing. Linux is just retarded

Shut up gay shitskin pleb

>syndromeD

>just werks!
>hurr it's ur fault it's not werking!

There was no sd card in the first place. The problem is Linux.

>this is not reddi-

pack your shit and killyourself back to /r/windows

See

>lintard damage control
>Reddit spacing
Seems like it takes one to know one. pack your shit and killyourself back to /r/linux

You obviously need more SPROM

Don't forget the useless QR code!

it's been a long time since a badass showed up

this

Haven't seen a bsod for at least a couple years on windows. So yeah, I'd take something that pretty much never happens over something that occurs before I can even boot into the system.

>samefagging this hard

kek true

>remove boot device half way through boot
>l-look guys! Linux s-sucks

Don't often see anons being found out this hard

jesus christ, you fukin fagots are so annoying. no wonder nobody likes linux when it consists of a community with elite edgy nerds that refuse to help.

kys

Monolithic kernels sirs.

>unknown
The power of GNU/Linux!

GNU/Linux is against collective stupidity. OP didn't even take a mere 10 seconds to read the error and follow up by fixing it, which in his case was as simple as replugging his installation media.
Go back to your System32 cucksched normie.
We don't like your kind here.

>GNU/Linux is against collective stupidity.
And also compassion, fitness and good dressing.

install gentoo

I didn't remove anything you fucking dumbass. Read the fucking thread.

Yeah we heard you, we just don't believe you.

To clarify: the Linux was on a USB stick, not a SD card. I never ever had an sd card in the Macbook. Linux is so fucking retarded it somehow managed to confuse the USB stick I was booting from with the empty SD slot. Your OS is hilariously shit. Accept it lintards.

>lintards being in charge of accepting that their hobby tier OS is unuseable

Either you use the new macbook with the new touch bar that is not supported or the iso got corrupted.

It clearly stated what the problem was.

:stopcode:

See

>[sdb] Attached SCSI removable disk
>/init: line 7: can't open /dev/sdb:No medium found
Yeah, I think I know what your problem is. Try not to be a retard and remove an install medium while it's still installing.

>
>>Read the error fag
>I have and thats exactly how I came to the conclusion that Linux is shit. What the fuck do you think the error says?

I think the error says you are using an unsupported PHY. Try not using unsupported PHY.

Until you can provide video evidence of this error occuring without you pulling the install media, I'm going to continue assuming you're a liar.

You can say this over and over again but the fact remains I didn't touch the USB, Linux fucked up all by itself and can't even do error messages right.

>I didn't touch the USB
I call bullshit or your USB port is as loose as your mother and you're using one of those shitty flash drives that just has the contacts on a piece of plastic and doesn't have that metal sheathe that goes around it. So far, we can only assume that you're bullshitting.

The stupidity is mindblowing, especially combined with the fact that you've deluded yourself into believing this place is full of people beneath your own intelligence. It's so sad. The self-delusion, psychological projection, hypocrisy, corporate serfdom, lack of ability to reason. Sigh. Continue throwing up increasingly fallacy-ridden and frankly daft replies if you want, but it's truly pathetic to watch, and this will be my last post to you.

kek

>can't even maintain a linux install
>thinks linux is to blame and not his own incompetence
oh my sweet wintoddler

>it's your fault!
>it's the hardwares fault!
>you're lying!
>it's anything but Linux's fault!
In already deleted the ISOs after several attempts and seeing them always fail at the exact same step.

Except Linuxfags always say windows is much more difficult to install, lintard.

Nice to know that you continue to bullshit. We have no reason to believe otherwise since you aren't proving anything.

It is, that's why wintoddlers get their OS preinstalled.

>posts error log that clearly shows OP deliberately fucking up the boot process by pulling the install media
>"HAHA GUYS, SEE? LINUX IS SHIT!"

Gentoo preinstalled

google drones get gentoo preinstalled, you are very correct

>bullshitting
Whatever helps your sleep at night, lintard. Why would I bother keeping the ISOs after they have proved to be non-functional?

>they have proved to be non-functional

why is it useless?

you can use qr code to find the reason to fix it with you phone. That is a good idea if you computer is not working

I'm a chronic distro-hopper and I've never had any problems with any installation at all. I've already given hints on how to prove that you're not bullshitting and you continue to act defensive.

>trying this hard to mask your own incompetence

it's literally just a URL to "windows.com/stopcode", it's not even error-specific

thats it I'm with Her now

Installing and configuring Windows is easier, the hard thing is uninstalling all the fucking crap afterwards! The telemetry, the ads, the shitty bloatware and all other kinds of annoying shit.

I never had this issue. You are just a retard

if it isn't my hobby machine then yup

>it's systemd
GODDANMIT LENNART

i picked 7B specifically, as it's an equivalent error
7B in windows is "INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE", it happens whenever the drive with windows on it is not accessible for some reason, such as using a sata drive in ahci mode without installing the ahci drivers for your chipset first

>ywn be this autistic

why live bros?

Or when you physically remove the drive to try and bullshit people on Sup Forums

>Haven't seen a bsod for at least a couple years
kek pajeet pls

>lintards will change tune whenever convenient
Color me surprised

dude, nobody here is falling for your dumb shill thread, quit trying.

>Linux fanboy this desperate ton have at least SOMETHING over windows from their toy OS
el oh el

>93928 linux fanboys giving me pissed off (You)s, yoi included
I don't know man, it's pretty satisfying to shit on your favorite shitty manchild """operating""" system

>soft admitting his lies
Thanks for clearing that up Pajeet.

I have an honest to god Xbone and I still think your post is dumb

>soft admitting his lies
Are you schizophrenic?

Nobody cares.

you're right, this Sup Forums after all

You're not addressing any of the doubts. So far, you're just bullshitting.

That doesn't even make sense mate.

it send you to the page where you can found the solution to the manually initiated crash.

Yes, you right if it takes to the page where you can see the solution could be better, but I don't think that the processor in a middle of BSOD can give you specific qr.

I'm not spending over an hour redownloading fuckhueg ISOs just to prove to some retards on Sup Forums that Linux is shit.

Funny how lintards have literally no retort than the cookie cutter "SHILL!" or "it's not the OSes fault it's shit you should be the one to make it functional!"