Slow and stalled

>slow and stalled
Why the fuck this even exist

works on my machine™

>50 kbp/s

Maybe you should move out of Africa and get semi-decent internet before you complain about torrent software

>stalled
You can force the download if it's stalled
>Slow
It werks pretty fast for me user

I get minimum 3 mbp/s on my trashnet

HOLY FUCKING CAPTCHA I WENT THROUGH THIS SHIT 27 FUCKING TIMES

>3 mpb/s

>Having to keep an eye on and micromanage your torrents

Is this the true price of freedom?

>tfw DSL connection disconnects when qB is downloading too fast
>have to manually reboot router
wtf is this bullshit

Not really. Just forcestart every torrent instead of starting them manually.

I've downloaded 10000 torrents since the start of the year and never had any issues.

Stop downloading german dungeon cp. qb works just fine

Made a typo. It's actually almost 20K

limit that shit and lower the upper connection limit. Alternatively get a better router.

Ah. No thank you. Deluged and deluge-web exists. Real men torrent remotely.

Actually quite sad that these open source alternatives to uTorrent aren't even close to uTorrent when it comes to download speed and peer management.

rtorrent and deluge come pretty damn close. I rarely have a situation where one torrent is choking other torrents.

Transmission on the other hand always puts a hard bias on whatever started downloading first.

/thread

Don't about rtorrent since I'm on Win and it's too much hassle to make it work here.
Deluge is still slower in a lot of cases for me but I like it more than qBit. However it lacks in other departments - can't prefetch metadata from magnet links, poor settings, poor handling of unwanted files etc.
Some of these things should be improved in Deluge 2.0 from what I've read and I probably would've used it as my main client. But it's not coming any time soon.
uTorrent may be bloated nowadays but as of right now it's still the best client for me in terms of speed and how it handles certain things.

Slow; OK
Stalled; maybe sometimes
But I can't fucking tolerate losing my config. That's why I am using Tixati.

>Tixati
>banned on every private tracker in existance

I use uTorrent portable (:

Transmission is literally perfect.
Other clients should be outlawed.

Try disabling µTP; a lot of routers struggle with it. It's supposed to result in better connection management and lower latency but it's not worth dead hardware.

DHT also kills some routers, though that'd happen if you simply had the client open, regardless of whether you were downloading anything or not.

>I literally can not torrent
>blame the program
OK.

Transmission leaks your IP through a VPN connection. QB can be bound to particular interface within the program.

>slow
that because nobody seeds anymore

What's a not shit torrenting client for android? Obviously not uTorrent, so any suggestions?

Did they fix the disappearing trackers on 3.3.12? I'm still on 3.3.10 because of it

LibreTorrent

Why wouldn't you use rTorrent OP?

can someone tell me what the fuck client to use for my 4000+ torrents
I basically kept using [spoiler]utorrent[/spoiler] when I switched computers 4 years ago because of having used it for half a decade already
but it turned out to be cancer, I tried switching to qBittorrent/deluge/transmissionQt but I value the stopping function and rss shit too much to give them up
what the fuck do I do?

>stopping function
wut

Some people say that it's a problem from the libtorrent libraries and how they manage the connections. All clients that use libtorrent suffer from it, obviously.

Some also say that it is bullshit (me) and you people should learn how to configure your client to not choke your shitty walmart router to death.

It's like pause except it also stops communication

fuck off utorrent shill

I'm probably the only sane guy who uses Tixati and never go back.

What the heck is Tixati? Another Bitcomet?

t. PhonePoster

So deluge can reign supreme

> literally not double-clicking the name and right-click and press Search Google For

I did and found it is a torrent client. I ask why someone will prefer use that over qB, Deluge and even uT.

Daily
uTorrent
Shill
Thread

kys my man

a torrent client created by the developers of WinMX its nice but I like the Qbit search function

(1) If shit happens and your config becomes corrupted you automatically claim your backup, and more importantly your list of torrents do not magically disappear.
(2) Bandwidth Management that is not the best still more decent than uT
(3) Manual bandwidth control (for me this is the primary reason... and probably also the reason why "most private trackers ban it for some reason")
(4) It sorts like the way I want it to be sorted (By Progress then by Date.)

I have around 105.2 mb/s on private trackers with qbit

not sure what the fuss is about. works fine

I seriously didn't understand the qb meme, and never had issues with it.

Then I switched to 4k pushing 20+gb downloads and it choked hard. It could just be my torrent box is shit, but ehh.
I use deluge now, but I need to setup the shit with freenas to just have a watch folder and do it automatically.

>he can't just click the magnet icon and it automatically open his torrent client
fucking casual

>720p
>250mb
boi

qStalled = illiterate leecher indonesian underage user.
Transmission = normal person.

t. former mod in tech support forum of torrent tracker.

>slow
max speed here
>stalled
niet

I had the same issue a few weeks ago. Was using the 64 bit version and it was laggy as hell. Switched to 32 bit and everything works perfectly fine now.

32 bit here. It's shit.

>slow
get better internet connection fags

>capping upload at 100KB/s
what kind of fucking jew are you?

>being such a greedy jew

I cap it at 0. Fite me.

That's screenshot from my personal computer which I use for downloading small things (below 40GB). For seeding, I am using my home server running 24/7. And yes, I use qbittorrent on my server. Fight me.

>qbittorrent is slo-

>complains about free shit

kike

that's being more than generous actually

this is the real man's way to go

werks for me, jsut downloaded like 8gb at full speed

This(c)

>Mr nobody
Patrician