/bst/

Old bread nearing 300 toasts.

>that fresh new keyboard feel
Might return it desu. Little Nightmares is a great gaym.

Nice and tidy.

The loose charging cable bothers me somewhat, maybe mainly because I do that myself as well.

Would be god tier if you hung a TV above the displays and had a reclining sofa for viewing it from further away.

The charging cable usually isn't hanging down like that, I forgot to put it back up onto the desk after cleaning a bit.
I do have a couch, actually. Some kind of TV or projector is on the to-do list. Leaning towards projector, though I'll probably hold off on it until I move.

You should remove that glass top from your desk.

I see. Convenience of a TV is unrivaled, though.

>You should remove that glass top from your desk.

Before that I should learn to be gentle with my desks. It would look horrible within a year. Glass is easier to keep clean and won't scratch/get dinked easily. :) Especially when the desk is Ikeawood...

doing video is fun actually

Frpptpt

Okay, Igor.

what kind of speakers are those?

u can easily cut the chair btw

The plasticworld ones

neumann kh420
emes black hr

Do you make dnb?

no, never did

New couch.

Nice sofa user, how much did it cost you?

>saft

dds jonte

va?

>han handlar på willys
hanrej

I'm looking to replace my speakers.
Any recommendations in the $200 price range give or take?

Wallpaper on left monitor?

Dank cat
Dank mic
Unreal setup
Dank spine health
Dank dorm
Dank basement
I would recommend spending $200 on a dank office chair

>Dank basement
>curtains
Yeah bro, I am subterranean.

$250, secondhand but used in a parlour room so it was rarely, if ever, sit on.

The rest of

Looks like a walkout that you're blocking with a couch

Nah, Australia doesn't have top many basements to be honest. Or attics. At least the part of Australia I live in.

italia?

Hopefully in a couple of days I will have new lights.

the good old port socks

What is the mouse pad? I'm looking for a new hard surface mouse pad, my old one has ruts in it that wore down after 7 years

I am using the provided foam bungs, so one step above my socks. Also I need my socks for my feet.

That's a cute crab

looks like soma- i mean sweden

I have no idea unfortunately. it's really old and just a piece plastic with a very slightly structured surface, but I love it and never wanted anything else for the last 10 years

Why the plugs tho ? Too much bass from the Q100 ?

No point.

I recommend glass.
Seriously.

Looks uncomfy as fuck. And also dangerous, look at those cables!
Digging the backscratcher, though.

normie/10
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

What an ugly piece of shit cat. I hope it gets hit by a car.

Finding a glass one nowadays is a pain in the ass. My old one is glass and was a lower end one when I got it. Steel series doesn't seem to make that one you have anymore.

Got any links you can throw me for a glass one?

Yeah, sadly it went out of production years ago. Shame, it's a wonderful mousepad.
I reckon it shouldn't be that difficult or expensive to have one made, though. It's just a simple sheet of hardened glass with a frosted surface on the mouse side. More expensive than an ordinary mousepad of course, but you'd never have to replace it 'cause it'll never get worn from moving a mouse around on it.

Don't have any links though, sorry.

Y-You too

Edgy.

Die nigger

What about an aluminum one? Most of the hard surface ones I'm seeing now are all metal or a hard plastic, I would think the metal would hold up better though, maybe even moreso than glass?

Hey everyone!

Depends. Hold up to what, exactly ?
Glass is generally a harder material than aluminium, though it's also more brittle. It's harder to scratch glass, but aluminium isn't prone to shattering if you drop it onto a hard surface.
As far as scratches go, glass holds up better. But if you like to throw your mousepad at things, aluminium is better at surviving that kind of abuse.

>computer straight on the fucking carpet

great setup. not a big fan of stacked dual monitors, but it works well with this setup.

interesting spot for that portrait monitor on the wall. looks like it works well for displaying media player, but would be even better if it could be easily rotated if you wanted to watch videos on it.

that's a nice couch, mane

There's no sqt so I'm asking here.
Are there any real differences between Spotify premium and Amazon music unlimited? As far as I know, they both stream max 320kbps, the only difference (for me) is unlimited is £2 cheaper because I have prime, but it doesn't let you queue songs.
Any input?

Go ask in an appropriate thread. If there's no /sqt/, make one.

remove your fucking bezels

How are you liking that hhkb?

>doing video is fun actually
meh, what's the keyboard to the left?
That looks like fun.
Nice looking thing you built there, what do you do with it?

nice w33d

2messy4me
4/10

Good color scheme, would be greatly benefited by putting some stuff on your walls.
6/10

Get a new lamp and take a better picture
5/10

One of the better setups on this board.
8/10

Very clean, but you definitely have room for your tower on the floor.
6/10

?

>12 monitors
>using just 2
Otherwise legendary station. What do you use to swtich between your studio monitors?

plants?

I'd be the first to admit there is no sensible reason to have more than 2 screens.
I use the mackie vlz desk to switch monitors, don't switch that often, maybe three times in a day tops.

I prefer it to plate mounted topre e.g. a realforce but I do prefer my old IBM's

It's a minilogue, a lot of fun

in which country do you live OP!

please respond.

What monitors are those?

noo way, I heard that from somewhere else too, gotta try one.

Have you any experience with the korg-Arp odyssey?
or the recent moog analogue at the same price, I'm about due for a new toy, getting a twitchy paypal finger.

Massive ball ache to actually hear them round these parts though.

Middle is a Dell Up2715k ultrasharp 5k ips monitor, outer two are dell s2740L IPS 1080p's

I have that keyboard. Ith is goofd onbe.

>Nice looking thing you built there, what do you do with it?
The setup as a whole? some music production (though the actual production is more so done elsewhere on the macbook), a little sound design with synths (software), video editing (haven't went filming in long while though), bullshitting on Unity, vidyagaming, and shitposting here really. I'm self-teaching myself coding and do most learning here. Started with Python, planning on learning the ropes with SQL next, then maybe Java?

We have similar cats.

Unironically mirin that desk. Where'd you get it?

>self-teaching myself coding
Yeah me too, I have a very long way to go, keep finding myself bartering audio advice for coding skillz.
What kinda music you do?

Banging pair of cats right there, hyper sultry.

>owning a cat

enjoy your parasites

actually yes, I had the desktop version of the rev3 odyssey in the house for a weekend earlier this year. It's pretty awesome with some smart hardwired modulation thingys and the cool pressure sensitive bend/vibrato pads
The keyboard version actually has the same keys as the minilogue which I really love so I'd go for that
I'd probably take it over most modern moogs if I don't want recall just because it's so simple and fast to fiddle with
Maybe the next thing I'm willing to throw some money at now that I got the polyphonic stuff covered with the minilogue

I really need a new desk. My monitor stand sits on my mouse mat which causes those little ripples up front. Also makes it harder to clean

how does your monitor cause those ripples up front?

wtf

it takes awhile but I think it's from movement of my mouse/keyboard. the back stays flat and tight while the front gets compressed and uncompressed.

I've had the mat less than 2 years but it started a month or two ago and has gotten progressively worse

You probably have no idea how bad your speaker placement is.
sadly tower fronts does not fit desktop setups (unless your desk is in the middle of the room, you need smaller bookshelves much closer to each other than that, because you're sitting close, and also they should be ear level

Where can I get a crab?

from yer mums muff hair

Thank-you, just what I needed to hear.

Have been talking myself into the keyboard rev3 for a while now,
>hardwired modulation thingys and the cool pressure sensitive bend/vibrato pads

That's as standard right, in the box?

Fuck yourself, ye cunt.

u fhukin wot senpai

that cat is quite hirsute

Why not tidy it up like once a week or something so it doesn't get those creases? Or just leave the upper part over the stand, it's not like you use that part anyway. I bet it wouldn't look worse than those terrible creases anyway. I'd have a similar issue but I left the pad over the stand instead.

>just leave the upper part over the stand, it's not like you use that part anyway.
my autism won't let me

also its ikeashit so some of the corners are starting to wear the finish off

>tfw you live in a tower block and can't have a cat

>my autism won't let me
I'm surprised it'll let you have those creases on the part you actually use though.

I feel your pain

those two framed posters are absolute cringe

it pisses me off but my keyboard usually covers it and i cant see it

it also doesn't put 1+1=2 together so even when putting the mat over the monitor stand, knowing the reason why, i still got so pissed off i just shoved it underneath anyway

>cringe
I don't give a fuck, because they aren't. Go fuck yourself shit stain.

its something a 14 year old would put in their room.

get some taste

>I don't give a fuck

clearly you do

Fantastic cats, gentlemen.

Yes
Nowhere... They are hard to get. Unsure if they were ever sold outside Germany.