Good pc specs?

Hello /g. I need some advice if i should by this pc or not.
I am just going to edit,do programming and run virtual machines on this computer. Is the specs good enough?
>I know its better building a PC but i do not have the confidence yet.
>PC SPECS:
Processor:APU AMD A6 X2 5400K/3,7 Ghz
Memory: 8GB Crucial Dual Rank Original
Harddisk:1TB toshiba 7200rpm
Graphics card:Radeon HD8370D/2GB
Chassi:ATX Miditower 500W

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B01N5SXZY8/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

For how much?

>AMD A6
M8 plz tell me this is a joke. Fuckin' ryzen is out and people still want to bullshit?

486 dollars

Poor 13 y/o

Poor 13 y/o

Just buy a Dell t7500 off ebay without a gfx card or hdd. It will come with 6GB ram but it will cost around $150. Then spend $120-150 on a GTX 1050 Ti and $50 on a hard drive.

Gooing to be ~$100 cheaper and run 2x better than a piece of shit A6. Promise.

Don't buy it. Way too expensive.

And I'm sure the power supply is the one that came with the case so it'll be irredeemable shit that will blow up and take the rest of the computer with it.

Make sure it has an x5650 too. That is the best CPU for the price. It will stomp the A6.

Thanks for the advice.

No problem.

Get the t7500 off ebay
6gb ram should be fine, if you need more it will be cheap to buy more.
1050 Ti should do more than enough.
Get an SSD it will be worth it. 850/860 EVO by Samsung is top tier for price and reputation.

All the hardware is industrial grade should last forever. You get a case, cpu, mobo, psu for $150. It's a great deal, ask a buddy.

Does anons think this is a better PC? (Also cheaper)

user saved me wasting 480 dollars.

no problem anons. I did DAYS of research, I'll be happy to answer any questions. I have two of these fuckers in my house, was so good my roomate got one.

If you have any questions I'll answer them in about 10 minutes, walking back home from class.

thanks user. Is this PC any good?
>amazon.com/gp/product/B01N5SXZY8/

If you are planning on running VMs on 8 GB of RAM, you are going to have a bad time. 16 GB minimum.

The dell t7500?

Yeah, much better purchase than the OP.

The Dell is industrial grade stuff that cost a ton and is sold to the general public to get some money back.

The OP is just a quick build thrown together to flip and make a profit.

Pretty sure that has no graphics card, so your games will run like shit.

With all due respect to op, I don't think op is the type of person who runs vms.

Exactly. T7500 with x5650 will blow that thing out of the water. But it doesn't have leds or a gaymer case. The case can take a fucking sledgehammer though.

Why couldn't OP run virtual machines?

He could, but I highly doubt op wants to.

Think person said you would have a bad time on 8GB ram because he runs all of his instances with 4GB ram or some shit.