/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/JttUHDZ

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user gets a new powerbank from banggood • user receives his second Xiaomi backpack • user reviews a Ganzo 707 and posts update on his Ganzo 704 • user gets a laser pointer a KZ ATE • Slav girls sure like the Pepe hats • user bought some keycaps off AliExpress • user shows off a chink scale that's pretty accurate • user puts a ceramic bearing in his homemade spinner, it now rattles • user bought a window blind thinking it would be from Germany, turns out it was made in China • user bought a Nintendo DS from Japan and a Chinese charger at the same time, the DS arrived but still no charger
• user reviews a mechanical pencil • user ordered a Redmi 4 Prime and a wallet case, the phone arrived ahead of the case what's this? case closed Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aIab66EgfHM
youtube.com/watch?v=BZaaX4xOWiA
youtube.com/watch?v=HfUDVHKTTd8
youtube.com/watch?v=-tFEw6-cpeo
youtube.com/watch?v=cH5PP-VmarM
aliexpress.com/item/Drevo-X1-Series-60GB-240GB-480GB-SSD-2-5-inch-Solid-State-Drive-SATA3-Read-550MB/32739455029.html
forum.xda-developers.com/le-max-2/development
aliexpress.com/item/New-Digital-LCD-timer-clock-magnet-magnetic-15s-to-99-minutes-Electrical-kitchen-Countdown-timer/32482549538.html
gearbest.com/keyboards/pp_359129.html
alibaba.com/product-detail/balance-fidget-hand-spinner-with-688_60655380899.html
aliexpress.com/item/RAXFLY/32802991533.html
aliexpress.com/item/clickclickclick/32327223807.html
aliexpress.com/item/coins/32426728927.html
aliexpress.com/item/switches/32760318733.html
leeco.re/forum/225-aosp-cm-rr-mokee/
gizmochina.com/2017/05/02/smartisan-nut-pro-snapdragon-626-system-optimisation/
aliexpress.com/item/1s-biners/32804729277.html
aliexpress.com/item/2autism-spinner/32800961641.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's this now?

severe autism

3rd for mad manlets

'tism turbines, now with 25 times more autism

What the flying f...? You bought 25 autism spinners?????

what's the plan there?

reselling for normies, bought them out of curiosity to see how will they sell

what do they even do? are they like frisbees or some shit?

I'm looking for recommendations for
>binoculars
Monocular is ok too, mosly just looking for something with good zoom.
>usb hub
Powered would be preferred.
>digital microscope
>soldering station
>DC power supply
AC would be a bonus

they spin between your fingers and it feels satisfying

Just a warning that all the kids at my school have those fucking fidget toys and play with them all day. I know this affect some of your purchasing decisions.

Instead of playing with their phones. I'm okay with this desu.

Is a chinkshit ssd worth buying or should I just get one from here?

For a soldering station, you're better off building your own or getting a Hakko. The Chinese stations are almost universally shit.

Kingdian and Netac SSDs are good and stand the test of time. Lots of anons using them for over a year now, no issues.

Sounds like the Yoyo, Spin-tops in their heyday

cheap chink version of this?

It's a great way to annoy your teacher with the rattling sound as it spins on your desk AND get attention without breaking any rules. Ideal for an attention seeking faggot teenager.

Colorful/Zotac SSD is also top-tier

not true even big clive likes them, chinks do crazy amount of soldering you know.

I've bought three Chinese stations, none of them could measure temps accurately or keep the iron heated properly. Bought a Hakko, have had no issues.

It still hasn't arrived, it's been shipped only yesterday. The device is unbranded, the insertion claimed 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM with 1600p 16:10 resolution and Android 5.1. Probably it comes with botnet and keylogger but I need it just for setting up a video surveillance system in LAN and occasionally play some android-exclusive games.

youtube.com/watch?v=aIab66EgfHM
here

Not sure about where you are but kids are buying them up like hotcakes here. A Walgreens sold something like 70+ of them in 3 days

Whelp there is a new meme on the block
youtube.com/watch?v=BZaaX4xOWiA
youtube.com/watch?v=HfUDVHKTTd8

FALLEN FROM GRACE:
youtube.com/watch?v=-tFEw6-cpeo
youtube.com/watch?v=cH5PP-VmarM

That is because you don't know what brand they buy nor browse their tech forums

aliexpress.com/item/Drevo-X1-Series-60GB-240GB-480GB-SSD-2-5-inch-Solid-State-Drive-SATA3-Read-550MB/32739455029.html

How much you got them for and how much profit do you plan on making on them?

People would buy them for $15-to-$25 a pop

Quick question
How's custom rom support for LeEco Le Max 2 x829/x820?

After shipping, 40$. Planning on 8$ a piece

Lost earbuds need replacements. Whats the go to chink buds?

Also whats up with these tism spinners?

>LeEco Le Max 2
forum.xda-developers.com/le-max-2/development

Anyone here found a mechanical keyboard with EU layout? (large enter, short left shift).
All the ones I can find are US layouts.
I can touch type but I need the layout because of the extra letters.

got this timer/kitchen clocks for 13€

in white, pretty decent feel to it, the click feels solid
I really hated the imprecise mechanical egg timers that break after like 10 use
this one is easy to use, loud as fuck when I let it go for 30sec +
jumps are by 15 seconds
magnet on the back is not very strong but will hold
I really hated using phone for steak/waffles flipping and all the general cooking stuff

aliexpress.com/item/New-Digital-LCD-timer-clock-magnet-magnetic-15s-to-99-minutes-Electrical-kitchen-Countdown-timer/32482549538.html

read infographic

it's a fad for underage thanks to youtube shills

I bought this one from gearbest the moment I saw that it has large enter, while not fucking up left lower corner and the Z is next to shift
its some variation of ansi layout

gearbest.com/keyboards/pp_359129.html

I love the size, will never return to full size keyboard, but blues are rather tough for me, at least this chinks ones, will be looking for something lighter

Eiaosi X6 is currently the most popular here. If you're willing to spend $10 more there are better options.

link?

They're from Alibaba, but sure
alibaba.com/product-detail/balance-fidget-hand-spinner-with-688_60655380899.html

Are slav girls easy to approach?

not him, but how does this work exactly, do I just contact the seller and say I want 15 spinners?

How many sizes bigger than I normally buy should I go for when buying chinkshit?
t. 6'3 tall boy

Take the xxxls for uber lank niggas like you
I'm usually a medium in my native size and i have to buy chinese L-XL range just so it doesn't look small on me

What are the odds of radium or lead paint in my chink shit?

1000%

Man i love chinks

yeah just contact them, tell them what country and how many
they'll probably ask which model, just tell them the cheapest one
they'll then try to force you DHL express shipping, idk if you can get china post or some slower shit because I went with DHL

It looked like a hybrid of scarecrow and bane's mask for a sec there

>DO YOU FEEL IN CHARGE?

link please

last order of mine
replacment fans for gtx560ti
$8

forgot pic

Got a notice that I had a package waiting at the post office. Turned out to be five different aliexpress orders all taped together. It's stuff that would've fit through the letterbox just fine so I'm guessing they've just got fed up delivering my chink shit to my house.

lmao, once the same happen to me and it was not just my chinkshit but some else sod too in the bundle.
I keep that other chinkshit too

thanks! I really didn't know where to start looking for

first item is a RAXFLY car charger. Haven't had a chance to test it yet but it seems to be good quality, the case is metal rather than plastic. One port is labelled QC3.0, the other 2.4A. Got it for $2 on sale, now the price is higher. Did not remember ordering it in pink, guess it was the only color in stock back when I bought it...

aliexpress.com/item/RAXFLY/32802991533.html

next one is a tally counter / autism clicker. Very satisfying and tactile click. Can't really use it in public as the click sound is really loud.

aliexpress.com/item/clickclickclick/32327223807.html

What's a good quality autism spinner?

Next up is two credit card calculators. About as thick as three credit cards. Solar powered so no batteries needed. Just search "credit card calculator" on Aliexpress to find these.

just buy wathever you mongo
what are you counting

Find one with ceramic bearings. Then when you get it check to make sure the bearings are actually ceramic. If they are, you have a great spinner. If not, you get a decent spinner for free because you can dispute.

This is probably the most interesting one, it's a set of North Korean coins. They are really light as they're made out of aluminium. The chinks also threw in a 1 Yuan coin as an gift.

aliexpress.com/item/coins/32426728927.html

Last item was just a case for my phone, nothing to see really.

>what are you counting
nothing, I bought it as a fidget toy. That's why I called it an autism clicker. I'll probably order one of these for the same reason
aliexpress.com/item/switches/32760318733.html

>1 yuan coin
bro
you
are cursed now, ask the tea dude

I checked feedback on that car charger
they all have these USB ammeters to test the actual values
those seem pretty cool

No Xiaomi power banks on gearbest?
Since when?
Where do I buy the legit stuff now?

Banggood or Geekbuying

Whats the dumbest thing you have bought from chinkland?

Also who would be brave enough to use this in public?

How legit is Banggood?
I've never used them

just as legit as gearbest

remember this meme?

>work in retail (drugstore)
>constantly get 9-12 year olds asking in their whiniest voice "DO YOU HAVE FIDGET SPINNERS?"
>they pout like little bitches when I say no

Depends on the item. Some sellers give charts in the description and others suggest choosing your normal size because they're selling clothes aimed at western markets.

Just got off the phone with Canada customs.

Apparently, EVERY chink package comes to the same Vancouver warehouse before being sent out across the country. The lady told me that packages can take between 20-60 days after arriving there, so let this be a warning to my fellow leafs.

how can you stand living in such a hellscape?

Literally better than 99% of the US

sure it is syrup nigger

I'm in Vancouver and it takes more than 3 or 4 months to receive my chink shit.

leeco.re/forum/225-aosp-cm-rr-mokee/

canada is basically a us state roleplaying as a country

Smartisan Nut Pro with SD 626 Likely Coming with Enhanced System Optimisation

gizmochina.com/2017/05/02/smartisan-nut-pro-snapdragon-626-system-optimisation/

>he doesn't nut on his smartphone
plebs.

Any shaving shit recommendations?
I'm looking to buy a new electric shaver or any good razor blades.

How much did it cost?

lol no
>even if you have one arm, you're not considered disabled

He will nut inside us

So how much are you going to charge for shipping?

thats not pink. That's rose gold ma nigga. the swankiest sexiest metal color option for tech these days. There is a huge difference

Idk what to say

Will it train me to nut like a pro?

take pictures like this on your review

>canada is basically california roleplaying as a country

fixed

>Literally better than 99% of the US
Sure it is, syrup boi. Maybe someday you'll get real leadership that invests in important public services so that your postal workers aren't always on strike and you get your mail in a reasonable amount of time, instead of investing in turning your 'country' into Blacked.com

Domestic, or? Idk, as much as it is using our local post

Can verify, I have friends in Canada and decided to buy them Christmas gifts from Ali last year. I ordered in early October. They turned up in late January and some of it went missing thanks to the Vancouver chink shit warehouse.

isn't that good because after 60 days you can dispute and get it for free?

It's not even worth it. Check it out on Ebay. They sell for 6.

What did I get today /csg/???

First up is some s-biners! They seem well made.

aliexpress.com/item/1s-biners/32804729277.html

Lastly is an autism spinner! This one spins way longer than the plastic ones I have and only costs a few dollars more so not bad. I actually think I still like the bigger plastic ones though, because they're more fidget-able due to their size and the fact that there are three points on them instead of two on this one.

aliexpress.com/item/2autism-spinner/32800961641.html

Where did you buy it?

>Shipmnet