Alright Sup Forums...

Alright Sup Forums, is Windows 10 worth the effort to pirate or should I just not be a cheap nigger and spend the $200 on the license.

Pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

microsoft.com/en-us/accessibility/windows10upgrade
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just install 7 and get the free upgrade nigger

Actually buy it. It's worth.

Congratulations

buy it, jamal

Get an OEM key for $20. Unless you're going to be switching your mobo very often or need microsoft support

Install Gentoo

Just do it for fuck's sake

Tried that once, seller was an asshole and had already used the key. Microsoft support was uncooperative.

$200 on the license and post the receipt here

>tfw I'm using Linux only because I have to as a poorfag
>tfw I'm helping my family use Windows regularly

I built this thing for 10, driver support on 7 would be a nightmare.
OP here. It's a custom build I've already dumped almost $1000 into, and I had issues with the 8.1 key I bought for my last rig seeing as it was an OEM key. Mobo had to be RMA'ed for an issue where one of my PCIe slots wasn't working. Mobo swap invalidated my key and I ended up just going to a retail key.
Never fucking with OEM keys ever again.

You dont understand, just install 7, and get the free upgrade from 7 to 10, then clean install 10 with your free auto activation (its based on your hardware)

- get untouched win10 enterprise with creators update
- install it
- install a VM
- get open source KMS emulator server and launch it inside VM
- activate windows without worrying about any trojans (you need to activate it every 6 months)
- profit

I got a pro license after a free upgrade from win8, but still do it this way, because Ent offers a bit more control over updates and telemetry.

Windows 10 is worth neither your time nor your money. Install Gentoo or whatever other free and open source operating system floats your boat. Saged.

>be spied on for free
or
>pay to get spied on
The choice is pretty fucking simple.

Don't even pirate it. You can download the ISO from their site, and never activate it and it'll still work.

buy a key from reddit for 20

What is this shitty meme? There's literally no advantage to buying a key over using MS toolkit or any number of KMS shit to pirate it.

On top of that you run the risk of it being a stolen key, a key bought with a stolen credit card, or the key getting deactivated from Pajeet sharing it with multiple people. There's a reason those grey market keys have such deep discounts.

why would anyone make windows cracks for free?
i just feel safer having legit version and my windows has been active for one year now, no problems

neweggs offering w10 pro for $140 today/this week

Isn't the free upgrade from 7 over almost a year ago now?

If you're a cripple you can get a free update. Microsoft doesn't check if you're a cripple or not.

>Paying for Windows 10

Yes and no. You can still get it if you get your hands on an ISO which is a build number from when it was free. Google it, you will definitely find them if M$' hasn't taken them down.

>why would anyone make windows cracks for free?
I remember the good ol days when people cracked stuff just for the fun of it

jesus fuck just google windows 10 for free handicap

or handicapable, however you self-identify

A cripple?

I happen to have said ISO when I was evaluating it originally. Have to give it a shot. Forgot to upgrade a machine when it was free and too cheap to buy it when 7 works really well.

Maybe cripple isn't the right word, but yeah.
microsoft.com/en-us/accessibility/windows10upgrade

the question I have is, can I use pirated programs on windows 10?

Why do you even want windows 10?

I have to, because drivers for my pc suck greatly and some of them cannot even be installed