Why are Sup Forumsirls so tech illiterate?

99% of girls are tech illiterate, only use applel products and seem to need help doing basic tasks .
I know very few girls who are interested in comp sci and they're all solid 3/10's with creepy personalities.

Pic related

Same reason you're not good at whatever it is women are good at.

>I know very few girls who are interested in comp sci and they're all solid 3/10's with creepy personalities.
Birds of a feather, OP.
This includes you, of course.

Y U Jelly, OP?

patriarchy

WHAT IS IT?!!!!!!!!

sucking cock

B-but everyone is equal! Gender roles are sexist and misogynist!

We live in a world where things need to be achieved in two finger taps or it's to complicated. Most people will seek help or give up if there's more steps involved, unless they're into tech. Most guys go for tech while women don't so that's why it seems they're incompetent, but in reality everyone is and on the same boat unless they take an interest in that sort of thing.

>whatever it is women are good at.

ha ha i like misogyny too gee

>Trump hates techno
Is he really just being a racist sexist?

There must be a counterexample to this statement. There must be some attractive woman somewhere is is good at CS/Into CS.

based computer teen

Who is this little girl that enjoys sucking so much?

I fucking hate women. Sorry,but i've had to many bad experiences. Hear my out, guys. Women should stay at home and cook, clean, and take care of the fucking children.

>be only full time programmer at medium sized company
>finish application and ready to begin testing phase 1
>bretty complex program and the db has 120k+ records
>my boss (head of IT) and I agree to have 1 or 2 people test it first before we let everyone in the company start testing/using it
>i send an email to these 2 people and speak to them in person about it
>simply tell them we are beginning the testing phase and just use the new program like you normally would like the old one (even though the old one was really shitty hence why I'm remaking it)
>they agree with no problem and everything is going fine
>at the end of the day i get a wall-o-text email from one of the female managers (i think she's in sales) telling me that "we don't do things like that around here"
>paragraph after paragraph later she tells me some other employees in sales (who are female) got upset that I didn't include them in the email and that i "treated them poorly" (i never even fucking emailed or talked to them WTF?!)
>she also thought I can just roll out the program no problem boom like it's in a fucking box and ready to use immediately
>no fucking idea how launching software (especially with sensitive data) works
>lets stupid fucking bitches play their drama game which i ultimately get blamed for

This all happened today. I'm probably going to get fired tomorrow if I say a word back to them. I'll say it again. 99% of women have no business getting involved in anything technical. None. This was a stupid soap opera kind of drama shit that was completely unnecessary. Fuck.

I work as a CS and math tutor. There's your fair share of guys who are dumb as bricks, sure, but the girls, oh the girls. They aren't dumb, they're clearly bright people, but they just don't get it. You can explain it to them, show them examples, and they'll understand, but the second you ask them to do anything, they blank. Every time. It drives me to drink.

For the longest time I was on that boat of "Oh, well, society just chases them away from tech fields". Now I know better. They simply lack the wiring necessary. I've met a few women who can do technical things, and they don't act like a typical woman.

I want to believe I live in a world where this isn't true. As far as I can tell, it is.

>be full time programmer at medium sized company
>finish my work and begin testing phase 1
>bretty complex work and db has (lel seriously only 120k records and you think this is noteworthy?)
>my boss (head of IT) and I agree to have 1 or 2 people test it first before we let everyone in the company start testing/using it
>i send an email to these 2 people and speak to them in person about it
>simply tell them we are beginning the testing phase and just use the new program like you normally would like the old one (even though the old one was really shitty hence why I'm remaking it)
>they agree with no problem and everything is going fine
>at the end of the day i get a wall-o-text email from one of those fat fucking anime-watching programmers telling me that "we don't do things like that around here"
>paragraph after paragraph tells me my code is shit because i don't use his standard of variable naming, which is specifically touhou characters and their rack size (i think he's like... 70lbs overweight). tells me some other fat fucks who jack it to malayasian cartoons (who are male) got upset that I didn't include them in the email
>he also thought I can just roll out the program no problem boom like it's in a fucking box and ready to use immediately
>no fucking idea how launching software (especially with sensitive data) works
>lets let stupid fat, greasy weeaboos that think they're hot shit play their "this job is literally my life because i have nothing to return to when i get home" games which i ultimately get blamed for

Fucking men I swear to god, I hate them all.

>muslim feminist tranny nu male clinton supporter detected

>somehow thinks his experience correlates to 4 billion people

fat fucking Sup Forumsflake detected.

That hacker rank chick from there big o YouTube vid. I'd i/o that bish

Had some in my classes. They long since graduated while I'm still there.

>whatever it is women are good at.
such as?

when you accept the reality that men are greater than women, youre life will probably ending up being better.

know your place, "gender neutral" faggot.

>tfw the only female programmer in my workplace

>try to help grill with comp
>"okay now open My Computer"
>wats that?
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Yeah, my sister. I'm not posting her though. Don't even ask.

>Boss won't stop calling me hot chocolate

pic

female (male)

>sucking
NEET that never used a power tool in his life

I still remember that time on /r9k/ that guy bragged about masturbating to his sister's panties, he posted sister partially blurred out, and someone used reverse image search to find her info and tell her about her brother. So no, I'm never posting my sisters here.

doxing is against da rules so post

Just Google "5'10" 21 year old brunette girl with a big butt". There's no reason you need to see my sister specifically when there's millions of naked women on the internet.

Sucking cock?

Surely OP is experienced in that field

>xk "I'm with Her" cd
havin a laff

you think people actually give a shit about that?

>I know very few girls who are interested in comp sci and they're all solid 3/10's with creepy personalities.
The vast majority of men in comp sci are 3/10s with creepy personalities too.

Autism is more prevalent in men, too.

I would much rather work with an autistic than a woman. I'm serious. I've worked with them before. Do you know what triggers autistics? If you disrupt their schedule. If you move their things. If you touch their mug. But you know what's common about all of that? Its predictable. You only make those mistakes once. You know what triggers women?

FUCKING ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING.

I've never seen an autistic start office drama bullshit over nothing. I've never seen an autistic refuse to do basic duties because they don't feel appreciated enough.

Karlie Code

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>How about an autistic woman?

trying to avoid a repeat even I see.

I always use this of taking to a woman but I really have no idea what it is women are good at.

Talking on the phone loudly in public about private matters

I've only ever met one, and the autism part seemed to override the woman part. It was bizarre.

tech shit is traditionally fundamentally a rather anonymous solo activity all about tech itself, productive work or (mostly competetive) onine games

females are narcissistic automata, technology interests them insofar as it can be a tool to post pics with about a football field's worth of cleavage, a fat chick angle and skin that's so obviously photoshopped it looks like she's radioactive so other females can comment how cute they all look so they get the attention they so desperately crave.

now that the gaming industry has blown up, all the big studios have sold heir soul and every blockbuster title is SJW infused and chock full of pop culture references females have also discovered team based online gaming where they can get attention livestreaming their vapid ass on twitch & co, ofc always without fail healsluts

lmao

the excitement is in the taboo of you posting her. so show thine sister's bosom or gtfo

How the fuck do you hate all women after one woman triggered your autism? Youre a fucking child

He's probably venting about his frustration, he is not wrong in his judgement though, women are inferior in the most basic tech work in an astounding %. Most men just look down upon them instead of hating them, you wouldn't hate a dog, it's beneath you.

It's pretty simple, women are less likely to have high functioning autism

Looks like I've cracked the case scoob

Blame the lonely males that decide to donate money to these female twitch streamers. It's sad seeing these lonely men donating $5000 to these twitch streamer.

Worst part is, $5000 would get you a round trip + hotel + several nights with prostitutes in the red light district of Amsterdam. Plus the legal drugs.

>pass user since 2012
>Deebly Goncerned.png

>paragraph after paragraph later she tells me some other employees in sales (who are female) got upset that I didn't include them in the email and that i "treated them poorly" (i never even fucking emailed or talked to them WTF?!)
>she also thought I can just roll out the program no problem boom like it's in a fucking box and ready to use immediately
this is why i hate job interviews when the interviewer is female. everything's neat and tidy following some ideal scenario rulebook that really bears no relevance in reality. last time i could literally see her printed out sheet from some hiring advice website
> where do see yourself in five years
bitch i'm applying for a retail serf cash register job!?

also if youre not a cute super positive ALL SMILES kinda guy chances are they'll drop you because you creep them out. whereas men usually dont give a fuck about you at all, they just want to know if you can do the job. quick five minutes talk about nothing to make sure you're not retarded or a complete lunatic and off we go. shame there's more and more women in hiring because it looks bad for a company if the higher ups are all male, so they give the shittiest plebjob with a little power to women.

yeah shit's crazy. orbiters are really fucking embarrassing

While said user may suck at it, men are better than women at sucking cock once they get a hang of it.

holy shit lol

never realised you can see that

isis lovecruft, the based cyber punk hottie as fuck girl who left USA cuz 3 letter agencies were threatening her

Sysadmin here. Not sure if this is a rare case, but almost half of our techs are female, and most of them high-ranking in the company. They're all 40+ years old but they're badasses at their respective positions. Granted the men do all of the cable drops and other on-site heavy lifting while the women mostly work remotely or do hardware repairs on workstations.

However, the new hires seems to be almost exclusively male. We did have one cute girl a few years ago but she couldn't even figure out basic scripting or AD tasks so we let her go. Wonder where/why the shift happened to IT being a predominantly male major.

Try setting a meeting with her.
(Record it for your own safety, maybe have your manager present)

So... handle it?
>"I do apologize for the confusion Ms. ___. At this time the software is not ready to roll out company-wide as we are still in the testing phase. The new version has only been released to you and ___ to see if the new changes can work properly with your everyday activities. Please assure your employees that the new software will be available to them soon. If you are not comfortable with this please let me know and I will put the old software back in place. However if you are willing to help, please let me know if you run into any issues in the next couple days so that patches can be put in place prior to rollout."

If you can't even handle a situation like this, you're going to have a rough career.

Dude. Chill. It's not applied to just women if you live in a third world country.

>intuitive skills
Notice how the skills women are supposed to be good at, like "emotional" intelligence, are always some made up non-quantifiable bullshit.

holy shit this thread

females aren't just magically idiots with computers because they really aren't that different

in the 80's when they started selling computers commercially they marketed them to kids. At the time children's toys were divided by gender so they put them in the boy aisle.

That's it

that's all there is

There were more men in IT in the 90's and 2000's because they got experience and interest as children. There are more men in IT because aggressively male oriented fields are less attractive to female students.

In the 60s and 70s before hope PCs women didn't study much in general, but IT fields were consistent with the amount of women in other fields.

b8

Men are something like 10 times more likely to have autism than women are. Autistic people gravitate towards jobs where you don't need emotions or even to interact with people that often, your actual work is purely based off logic (autistic people love to circle jerk all day about how they're so much more logical and enlightened than neurotypicals, so they get into computer science to feel better about themselves even if they aren't that logical). So of course autistic men are over represented in these jobs. What's funny is that you think it's a good thing. Autistic people have been nothing but a burden on society for millennia. Nobody likes dealing with you. Nobody likes your melt downs. Nobody likes eccentricity. Nobody likes having to provide for you because you're too fucking stupid to do it yourself, while you brag about how "autism is your super power". Nobody likes dealing with your eccentricities. Nobody likes being educated about why we should give you special treatment in school. Nobody likes you. We finally found a way to put you to work doing something that most people don't want to do so that you aren't a total drain on society. And you're proud that your little corner of the world is mostly male solely because men are way more likely to have autism? Don't make me laugh. You work for us, or we take away your tendies. You can only have your sheltered existence because us "normies" don't want to deal with you.

Sadly, that kind of thing is common in understaffed workplace. Not just women but semi-retired and "well-established and have long-term career in the company" people.

Your post is pure autism

So I met this girl in my Discrete Mathematics class. She laughed at my jokes, was hot, and im a at 23 KV so I asked if she was doing anything after school. She then says, "Sorry I have to babysit my boyfriend." gives me her number without me asking for it.

Tomorrow I am going to get a beer with her.
What am I in for Sup Forums?

Oh and I forgot to mention that her hair was green, then purple, and now bright red this semester.

>babysitting for her boyfriend
Wow, women being the cuck. How rare.

Why didn't you plan out a short-term career course for her so that she can improve into an asset in months and then plan out a long-term one instead taking a shot-in-the-dark around all those human talents?

no she was trying to imply her boyfriend is a manchild and spending time with him was a chore.

Aposematism

That is a false analogy fallacy

Blue boards are safe though. Just post and you'll see! :) :)

are women good at something?

Only the things that men physically can't do, like giving birth.
And even then only relatively good, due to lack of competition.

yeah the lisa computer was really going for the males with its drawing software

we have artificial wombs now, but some people have moved to ban the research.

>women literally extinct in the next century.

waiting on robot wives.

>men create an all male society with artificial wombs
>literally all of them because bitter, anti social, shut ins like /r9k/ because men and women need each other emotionally

Did you know that leaf blowers are actually stupidly effective at cleaning systems? I don't think this one's illiterate at all actually, she's the 1%.

Except for the gays
And the shut ins who don't give a fuck
And the shut ins who only cared because everyone around them harped about relationshit all the time
And the non-shut-ins who were like ones above

So, basically in your post
>literally all
means
>30%

>gays
>satisfied with their lives
There's a reason that gays are so promiscuous. They are missing something in their lives, and decide to fill that gap with dick.

>Implying any one would be sad in a world where we all had pussy
Once it got old they probably start swapping sex robots or something.
No pussy like new pussy.

>There's a reason that gays are so promiscuous.
Because they can be.
Literally only because of that.
If straights could get sex without jumping through hoops, they'd be just as promiscuous. And those who can get sex without clowning around are just as promiscuous as gays.

There's lots of gays who aren't promiscuous too.

Ok fine, if you exclude Mike Pence, 99.99% of gays are promiscuous.

Women love two things: money and/or attention/influence. They want these things with what in their eyes is the least amount of effort.
So most don't care about tech and science by default.

Those that do try to break into tech often get their boots licked from beta m'ladirs and everyone tells them how incredible their "hello world" django web app is.

Thus they have no reason to improve past that point, besides the fact that don't care and only pretend, others will do their work for them and they quickly become "consultants" or speakers for "diversity" afterwards.

hits close to home this.

>eckskayseedee xD

neck yourself plz

Yes m8. It fucking sucks. But i can see the finish line so I will not linger anymore. Wasted too much time being retarded.

actually I'm good at cooking and cleaning, I just don't enjoy doing it so I get a submissive gf to do it for me. I guess women are better at doing boring, repetitive, degrading tasks over and over every day without getting angry or wanting to improve their lives in any way other than buying a new pair of shoes.

same, this time next year for me hopefully. can't fuck up now.

>set up new pc for mum
>make myself admin and set some basic installation rights for other users so you need my password to install shit or change settings
>week later get a call from my mum that she needs to install some driver and she wants my password
>fine but dont use this to go install tons of crap
>dont hear much about the computer for a while
>next time i visit the pc is clogged with every type of shitware known to man
>there's my password written on a post it note taped to the monitor

because I, a man, am more competent than everyone here combined. the tech industry is saturated with beta faggots. women are smart to avoid this bullshit. if I could do the technical work while avoiding the shitty culture I'd be in heaven.

>>be working IT for a hospital
>>admin director women complains that software is causing errors in computers
>>investigate and find they were leaving them on 24/7, switching multiple accounts without restart while leaving the same programs open in all of them creating massive lag on slave as well as back to the server.
>>tell her they need to do mandatory restarts after every user and to shut down the systems not in use.
>> they don't listen and keep doing it, eventually leads to admin chain locking down completely
>>cuntdirector writes me up for not knowing my job (seriously, I thought these people were suppose to know something about using computers) requests again that the program is the cause, and demands that we put a request into the software support for the issue
>> I go back with IT director, he recommends the same thing I had, software guy comes out and whines about us wasting his time but also states that because they were doing what I told them not to it was creating feedback loops to the server chain
>>admincunt still doesn't listen, starts huge bitchfest at next FRG. gets called out for being a fucking dumbcunt, gets fired after going on a "oh the patriarchy" ragefest in a meeting with 2/3 female ratio
The new girl in charge is at least some what computer literate and follows instruction, no more issues.

>Male interviewer
Rarer than fucking unicorns.

Beers followed by sucking feminine penis and pounding boipuccy

But men are better at sucking dicks as well.

I dunno, do women ever feel a need to improve when there's a man to do everything for her?