How do I become Jewish?

How do I become Jewish?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/leaders-of-jewish-hasidic-sect-in-stamford-hill-ban-women-from-driving-10280786.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You can try but they will never see you as one of them the best you can do is convert anyway and implant your seed in one of their women to make sure your children and grandchildren and so on will be Jewish.

You dont. They will just use you as the dumb goyim you are

inbreeding

Hasidic women are Goddess'

Receive the process of Giyur, make the circumcision and congratulations, you are a joo.

>the one left to the yellow sweater

wew

It's difficult.

>circumcision
>memorization of the content of Torah

Cut top of pee pee.

>Hasidic women
>photographed

haha

Go for it

we're always going to use you anyway, stupid inferior goy slave

top kek not even muslims would do that

yeah they're too retarded to use photoshop so they slap garbage bags on all their women

you can never REALLY become a jew

BURN THE WITCH

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/leaders-of-jewish-hasidic-sect-in-stamford-hill-ban-women-from-driving-10280786.html

face it, a few of you have more in common with muslims than you would like to admit

More like what kind of Zoroastrian are you

yeah, so what? your point being?

i am le eastern jew

nothing, other than that all of the "big three" kike religions are laughable

le persian diaspora faec

Ok? nobody on this site is actually religious I don't know why you're trying to annoy or bait anyone here
this is just redundant

>combining the two most money-grubbing races on this planet

What have you done?

the main 2 dominant ethnicities Ashkenazis and Sephardics are literally converts who also make up the majority of Jewish population

gentles/gois make up the vast majority of modern Jews

we have no choice but to accept your dominance over us

converts have literally taken over Judaism

the Mizrahi (Oriental) Jews have come under subjugation of these dominating converts

Rude, Shlomo, we're not that distant from you.

Why can't you accept that shiksas got MATZO'd?

dammit to hell, what an ugly bunch

kek

>shiksas got MATZO'd

and goi bois got CIRCUMCISED

>Dr. Richards estimates that the four major lineages became incorporated into the Ashkenazi community at least 2,000 years ago. A large Jewish community flourished in Rome at this time and included many converts. This community could have been the source of both the Ashkenazim of Europe and the Sephardim of Spain and Portugal, given that the two groups have considerable genetic commonality, Dr. Richards said.

>found that a mixture of European ancestries ranged from 30 percent to 60 percent among Ashkenazi and Sephardi populations, with Northern Italians showing the greatest proximity to Jews of any Europeans

there had been mass conversions to Judaism in the early Roman empire, resulting in some 6 million citizens, or 10 percent of the Roman population, practicing Judaism.

>muh 6 million

>hunded dolla!
>wat you need fittee dolla fa?

Hasidics are saving the white race