I can't stop trying to install OSes into VMs! Help me, Sup Forums!

I can't stop trying to install OSes into VMs! Help me, Sup Forums!

My nigga.

It's therapeutic.

It's just so... interesting, and frustrating, and... like at least half of these aren't even successfully installed and won't boot up! I made them all 50GB dynamically-growing .vdi files, even though I have less than 100 GB of space on my HDD!

Some of them are easy as pie to install and work with, like Mint and Antergos, others like Gentoo, Arch, Mac, and the early Windows are a major pain in the ass to get to working properly. Still, I just have this itch that needs scratching from time to time.

I've never felt like this before. What is this?

Power on Gentoo

I haven't even gotten the install done yet, so it's not working at the moment.

Or were you just memeing?

Lol at using the shittiest mainstream hypervisor available
Also lol at saying installing operating systems is hard

Yeah yeah, we all know how you're a 1337 haxx0r OS installer, good for you, numbnuts.

I have a few VMs too. But other than browsing shitty websites and playing old games that don't run on a current system, I cannot find any other real uses. :(

MY GOODNESS
IT'S JEFFREY BORNE

For me it was originally playing old games, and maybe a little bit of finding old software you can't run on modern systems and seeing if it'll work in a VM of an OS it was run on.

Now I just have this itch to install OSes, I can't explain it.

Should I know or care who this meme person is?

its called a hobby

Oh. Well. That makes sense.

just keep doing it if you enjoy it, not like its illegal or anything

Indeed, thanks user.

>self-important tripfag gives hypervisor advice

>no temple
Disgusting

>TempleOS
Nice meme.

It is illegal if you don't have Windows licences you fucking pleb

True, but I don't have networking enabled on any of the Windows VMs, so that shouldn't be a problem for me. Not like they're making money off those old OSes anyway.

6/19 posts are dubbs.
Don't mind me, I'm just checking them.

Including yours!