Gadgets that every NEET, shut-in should have...

Gadgets that every NEET, shut-in should have. The kind of NEET that doesn't leave their bedrooms until everyone in the house is asleep and he drives to the 24-hour diner and sits by himself drinking coffee with an E-reader listening to Sup Forums-core crapola.

>Image related.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15123503
stronglifts.com/5x5/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

People do that?

do those things even get cold?

>soda
fatty

I've seen USB-powered mini fridges, though that image is larger than those usually are. (typically they hold one can.) And no, they don't really get cold, they have a peltier and a HSF, but the miserable amount of power you get from a USB port means that they never get colder than 50F or so. Realistically you can only get 2.5 watts, since people will plug it into USB 2.0 ports, that's not enough for an effective chiller.

I guess you could mod one with a bigger pelt and a different way of getting power, but then you'd have the problem that the HSF cooling the pelt is too small and weak.

Anybody else listen to panda-core

Canned carbonated water.

>not having a coffee maker inside of your room
do you even NEET?

I just drink instant coffee. Actual coffee makers have to be cleaned and the grounds thrown away, that's too much hassle.

If I don't get at least the faintest, peripheral social interaction, I might kill myself. So I wander the grocery store or Walmart. Find coffee shops that stay open late. It's pathetic, but it's what I have.

Coffee making requires a kettle and a sink, coffee makers are gross.

An electric kettle for boiling water for tea.
those cat-ear headphones
figurine of Best Girl. Scale model. nendoroids and funko pops don't count
knockoff autism spinner from aliexpress
anime breast mousepad
toilet paper dispenser mounted under desk
a quality desk chair

Keurig with a tank. Pretty easy to clean.

Sometimes I just eat the beans.

They literally leave the ground coffee out to go stale so the CO2 gases will dissipate and they won't explode in their k-cups on store shelves.
Not to mention, they brew at boiling temperature and take just as long as a regular coffee maker, or even a french press.
The single biggest upgrade in coffee is buying fresh whole beans.
They take much longer to go stale because they have orders of magnitude less surface area exposed and you can grind it right before brewing.

Plus, I drink a whole 16oz every time, keurig machines don't even do half that.
Have some standards, dumb neet.

you gotta suck on them for a while, moisten them up before the chew

How the fuck do you sleep at night?

I've been meaning to get whole beans. Where do you get them? And what kind of grinder do you use?

Do they taste good?

You ever have chocolate-covered coffee beans?

Like that, without the chocolate.

I don't live near any hipster roastery places, costco is the only place I've found that has consistently good coffee.
They always carry 3 regular kinds and a fourth one that changes out every few months
The first 3 are safe choices, like starbucks french roast and medium columbian, but the seasonal stuff is wonderful.

A few months ago, they had mexico dark roast beans and they were extremely oily and fragrant and richly colored it was so nice, I've never seen beans produce such a strong crema before~

what's an autism spinner?
asking for my friend, he's autistic

Shit there's no reason to not just buy a real mini-fridge unless your living space is extremely tight. When the compressor runs they only use like 25W and it's mostly off anyways. They keep your shit ice cold and there's ample room for drinks and snacks.

>whole beans. Where do you get them?
You mean regular roasted beans? They're everywhere in grocery stores unless you live in a country that doesn't particularly like coffee. If you want raw unroasted beans you might have to call your local hipster coffee joint. But roasting your own coffee beans is hipster shit anyway. Buying the roasted beans, grinding it yourself and brewing in a french press is more than good enough.

neat thanks. Are hand grinders any good? I just want something that's cheap, durable, and not super duper loud.

I use a blade grinder, it doesn't really make a difference unless you're making espresso.
For drip or french press, you want a coarse grind anyway.

>shut in
>diner
>not waiting until everyone is asleep and then going to 24 hour McDonald's drive through across town

This is fucking genius
Just plastic and ball bearings.
Why didn't I think of that

>shut in
>going to a diner

I'd rather not interact with wait staff

I grind my own beans

I second Costco. The Starbucks beans are good for drip and press. I used to get these south American beans in a yellow bag that was god tier.

I just enema instant coffee. Normal coffee milk and sugar is required and cups and spoons need to be cleaned, that's too much hassle.

Buy Alex Jones beans. They're good and help fund the info war

>milk and sugar is required
Come on now

A fucking rope for when the neetbux stop coming is a must

>An electric kettle for boiling water for tea.
check
>figurine of Best Girl. Scale model. nendoroids and funko pops don't count
check
>knockoff autism spinner from aliexpress
check
>a quality desk chair
check

This. I have a Saeco Odea Giro plus in my room. From beans to coffee in 20 seconds.

Fuck no, you'd get colder drinks leaving them in a bathtub full of cold water. I always leave my shit in the freezer for about 10 minutes in order to get them properly chilled.

I can't understand these. Cubes I can see there being a use for, but not these spinners.

>Listening to music while you read
>Drinking soda
Yikes

You probably wouldn't be so morbidly depressed and lacking in motivation if you consumed less sugar

People consume sugar because they're morbidly depressed, not the other way around.

underrated post

what? NEETs don't do that, when everyone goes asleep the NEET is forced to stay in his room so he doesn't disturb anyone sleeping. why do you think we got piss bottles?

There have been several studies that say otherwise. For example :

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15123503

not true; look at a guy like Chris Pratt, who is fit but intentionally gained weight for his role in Parks and Recs. he said that he was depressed only when he wasn't working out / was force-feeding himself

so now he's unwilling to go back to being heavy

only anecdotal, but I used to be a very lean runner. I gained weight after I became depressed and started overeating etc. I'm not representative though, and I'm sure it's both.

I agree. It's from my personal experience so take it with a grain of salt but after I started going to the gym/eating healthier the thought of living in that uncomfortable and exhausted body is genuinely disgusting

>NEET
>driving

You lost me there

Eating healthy is easy. Going to the gym when you don't like people and don't really know what to do besides running on a treadmill is the hard part for me.

feel the same way; hard to recognize though, especially since the change is gradual
lost weight then gained it again after two miserable years

f.am just jog at the park; everybody looks stupid jogging in the park

NEET shutin dont drive, retard

>Not ordering an Uber eats using stolen cc info

>park
Not that guy, but the next park to me is fourteen kilometers away. I'd have to drive there. NEETs don't drive

oh; I live next to a lake, so there's lots of places to jog

That's a far as I've gotten. But I want to get into the gym but haven't step foot in one.
I also quit my job and moved to a different province (Canada). Not working yet, in a new city, and I put on ten pounds and haven't gone running in two months.

>Being a nigger

I have an electric kettle and a french press. Truly the god tier of NEET bedroom kitchens.

>electric kettle can be used to prepare porridge, some instant soup or noodles for food
>tea can be made
>french press allows coffeemaking

Haha guy I work with uses one of these, he's not autistic though.

It was extremely difficult for me to get myself to go but once you realize that literally nobody cares about your presence.

If you want to lose weight you need to lift, just running or jogging won't do anything.

Read the /fit/ sticky and stronglifts.com/5x5/

You get a lot of gratification from lifting. Trust me it gets much better after week 2

for a fridge that small i imagine the compressor would need to start back up every time you opened the door for more than a nanosecond.

just do yourself a favor and get therapy, people. full sized fridges are totally worth it.

Hell, even a mini fridge with the pseudo freezer shelf. Maybe one of the shitty dorm room ones with a microwave on top

Thanks user, I appreciate the response. I know nobody cares, it's just anxiety.

this guy gets it

What is this and what does it do?
Asking for cousin

Too many people worry about this.

Not that guy but way back when I started at the gym I spent $1000 on a home gym rather than go to the gym because of my spaghetti.

Moved county 6 months later and just started to go to the gym. Nobody will even glance at you. Have a routine and stick to it like glue. Make sure you're doing the movements correctly. Constantly practice and refer to videos to make sure you're doing it right.

holy fuck i have that exact mini fridge

not a neet though

>NEET
>drives
>goes outside at all
>doesn't just send his mom a list of groceries to buy and deliver to his basement

that's not true NEET life.

Looks like shit. I doubt it even gets very cold.

Just get a normal mini fridge and you can put all sorts of crap in there.

>I doubt it even gets very cold
it does though

t.

True dat, I never drive my car. Just for getting a haircut when i'm forced to cause me dick dad doesn't like long soft asain hair so i have to cut it.

Not autistic, but I have some kind of manual fixation wherein I almost always need to be doing something with my hands, or I tend to keep picking and biting at the dead skin around my nails/fingertips until I start tearing/chewing through flesh. My cuticles are all fucked up now and I'm starting to consider one of these fucking fidget toys to keep my hands busy. The cubes are fucking shit because all those buttons and switches don't DO anything. There's no gratification, just a click, and all the buttons click the same way. Fidget spinners fucking spin. I mean, that's not much, but the ball bearings make those shits spin for minutes straight as fast as you can flick them.

It's a "fidget spinner". You pinch the middle point, and spin it on that axis. It spins really smoothly and holds a spin for a long time. It's mildly satisfying to normal people, but autismos need that shit to keep their brains from tarding out the same way I need that shit to keep my hands from tarding out.

RMS is that you?

2001:8003:3419:d300:614f:def0:6585:6840

Hack this ip address if you can

So it's like a yoyo but shitty.

>it doesn't really make a difference
>making espresso

>french roast and drip coffee call for even remotely similar grind size

Enjoy your uneven grind and shit coffee

fuck off manual grinder boy

I actually do this. Its way cheaper than speed.

this is a pretty comfy thread

>they brew at boiling temperature and take just as long as a regular coffee maker, or even a french press.
As much as I dislike Keurig coffee, this isn't correct. They brew much faster than a normal coffee maker.

sure. most of the cooling will come in the form of what else you put in there, so if you literally only have space for 4 cans then it's going to struggle to get things cool whenever you open it.

get a mini fridge or a full size fridge and fill it with stuff — soda, water, whatever — and it'll stay cool much much much much more easily than if it's full of just air.

yeah. For some reason I've been liking the idea of living small and shitty for a while. Like a a tiny house with internet or just a shitty one room apt.

bathroom just big enough for shower/shitter/sink, hotplate/kettle/coffee. Bed, desk, and that's about it. One mug, maybe two of each necessary silverware/dishes. Maybe a window and I'd be set desu

why does it seem like i don't get as much of a caffeine boost from real coffee as i do from instant coffee? instant coffee tastes like shit but i have to drink twice as much actual coffee for the same effect. might as well just drink tea.

just saying
I lived for the last year without furniture
literally had one chair and a collapsible table
also a filing cabinet as my tv stand
and pretty much whatever furniture I found in the alley
not so glamorous, way better with my new furniture and shit

I believe you, don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to romanticize it. I'm just not in a super great place atm and despite living in a house with other people I haven't really been using more than that. Maybe I'd get sick of it and get some motivation. Granted, I was gifted an awesome bean bag thing that I could probably spend a week in

>instant coffee

You are disgusting

>not being white

>not being a true hikki and living alone, not leaving his room for years
Casul

>instant coffee
crushed caffeine pill master race

He knows the truth. But after doing that for a while I feel like coffee gives me a quicker and harder rush, even if the comedown is sooner and steeper

>too dumb to cut your own hair
>owning a car
>giving the government all your personal info to get a driver's license

>NEET stepping outside his house
>ever
Also diners at night are full of night owls and 20 somethings eating after a night of partying and drinking. Only Toonami watchers high as fuck after watching their weeb shit would head out to eat some ihop.

caffeine pills provide exact amounts everytime unlike coffee but I drink decaf so I can shit in the morning. The caffeine in coffee doesn;t make you shit but the acidity in the coffee which disturbs your bowels does.

Getting up and pouring myself another bourbon and coke is the only exercise I get.

Why do people ruin alcohol by putting soda in it?

Why do people ruin soda by putting alcohol in it?

>NEETs
>leaving the house
They won't even go outside to bring in groceries from the car. After being kept inside for a while you get huge anxiety around non-family members.

I love bourbon but sometimes you just want to mix, and even seltzer can help you drink faster than neat.

>tfw have to go out at least once a day to eat otherwise just stay hungry with ramen