Could he pass as a local in your country?

Could he pass as a local in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/music/musicblog/2015/sep/01/tyler-the-creator-comments-banned-uk-freedom-of-speech
twitter.com/AnonBabble

YES YES YES

Yes

He definitely couldn't pass as a local in the UK or Australia since they're ultra-feminist nanny states banned him.

Easily

he could pass as a local in my tomato field

Looks like a salesman sorta giant

yes

Yea. Denmark is a multi cultural country. Being Danish is determined by your values, not ethnicity

is that tyler the creator?

I would call the police if would see him in my town.

I really would

yup

what do you wanna say?

if i saw this gentleman walking around i would just assume he was from birmingham or london

Id call the polis

hahahah go ahead mane hahahaha you don't know him hahahah you're not friends nigga

>Nigerian American
>25 years old
>$45million in the bank through hard work

He can buy a summer house in Finland any time he wants.

You could pass as a local in the zoo

best post

Easily, he looks like the nigger who stole my watch a few years ago.

he looks dominican

this tweet made me kek

Es la verdad amigo

Alright, I just contacted the police, my friend.
Our chancellor will contact your president in max. 3 days to sort this out. You will be in prison, kid.

This would've of been funny if this post wasn't from a subhuman cesspool ridden with fetal alcohol syndrome, mongol rape babies, below mediocrity attempts to try to salvage some sort of thing resembling Human civilization.
slavs are lower than Niggers.

damn, canada
you didn't just roast him, you killed him.

With those ears? He'd blend in the UK.

I want you two niggers out of white countries.

Had no idea he was half Nigerian. No wonder he looks like David Alaba

His mother is a Canadian Mulata though which is why he looks so Black

>Tyler, The Creator is banned from the UK, AUS, and NZ because of his lyrics

lmfao you're all pathetic

To be white, you must have proper manners, lack of profanity, and to be rich, and seeing your shithole you call home, you aren't even remotely white, you slav fuck.

>lack of profanity
>fuck

Well, seems like you're not white either.

LOL

theguardian.com/music/musicblog/2015/sep/01/tyler-the-creator-comments-banned-uk-freedom-of-speech

lol

>Although the Home Office would not comment on the specific case, it issued a statement saying: “Coming to the UK is a privilege, and we expect those who come here to respect our shared values.”

>thousands of refugees who don't respect our shared values want in? It'll be our privilege to accommodate you!

Not black enough.

this

Albeit he looks like a good bull to prep

Not so much in this particular region of California. Obviously in terms of the country.

I guess in the south

/thread

>you must have proper manners, lack of profanity, and to be rich,

Fuck no lol. Is Aliko Dangote white then?

We're much more swarthy t b h

no

t. 王方

No ducking way!

This post would've been funny if it wasn't from a shitty wannabe america which is as cold as russia, but is even more proud of being cucked than Ausfaila.

Your "culture" is the trailer park boys and celine dion, face it you fucking suck.