youtu.be/zhPRtCW5sRk
youtube.com/watch?v=THyNsZcDOLw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

/balt/
also old:

Make /Hellas/ Great Again

This just happened. I talked to a Brit on the chat meme site

I am your Skopje senpai btw

thelo na matho mpouzouki omos de thelo na pigaino se daskalo giati eima autistikos
what do lads?

Romania standing against degeneracy as usual.

Πήγαινε σε δάσkαλο kαι μάθε kιθάρα, αφού ξέρεις να παίζεις kιθάρα, βάλε τις ιkανότητες/γνώσεις σου στο μπουζούkι

youtube.com/watch?v=ckkg_1Q0394

OPA BOŠKE
LELE OПЛETИ

Who here actually pays for using public transport?

>Πήγαινε σε δάσkαλο
auto akribos thelo na apofigo

youtube.com/watch?v=Z6aURimODI0

ULTIMATE OCCVLT SATANISM - ETERNAL DAMNATION

χΔΔΔΔ μ8
δεν μπορω να σε βοηθησω

i do

>using public transport

>paying for public transport
only betas crumble in front of ticket inspector, only alphas says ' i don't have a card, and you can't do shit about it'

Switzerland squad euro 2016 attack and midfield.
Quite shocking

Mittelfeld: Valon Behrami (Watford), Blerim Dzemaili (Genoa), Gelson Fernandes (Rennes), Fabian Frei (Mainz), Xherdan Shaqiri (Stoke), Granit Xhaka (Mönchengladbach), Denis Zakaria (YB)
Angriff: Eren Derdiyok (Kasimpasa), Breel Embolo (Basel), Admir Mehmedi (Leverkusen), Haris Seferovic (Frankfurt), Shani Tarashaj (GC)

How much do you pay per ride in grease?

1.10 busfare in Thessalobulgaria

>Tfw have things in common with Switzerland

its like the second albanian national team

What did he mean by this lads?

It is like a duty for being an honest citizen of your country. If you act cool for doing that you should go back to r*ddit

German speaking region are untalented in sports. Germany only wins nowadays because they have a huge base of footballers, 5 Million to be exact registered in clubs. And ofc the foreigners with German pass. Besides that they are nothing, if Germany would be the size of Bulgaria it would suck ass in sports for sure.

1.6 per ride in Cr*te but i pay 0.8 cuz im a cool guy desu

This is EU flag

Whats the real text?

>Blerim

Lamooooooo. He was pretty shit in Gala t b h.

would've gagged from laughter if it were true

Yes, good job

"The people of the Former Yugoslavic Republic of Macedonia are the true ancestors of Alexander and we, the people of Bulgaria have no intentions to annex them"

His English is a bit rusty, it should be descendants

Are you a student or a pensioner?

Gas the Greeks Balkan war now

>how albonymous became british

>pensioner?

I don't trust him

The price was EUR0.50 here in Sofia until yesterday, it's .80 now, and gommies and poorfags are chimping out.

I'm right now enjoying Effendi's posts and ordering every citizen who call him a cuck to be put on custody.

I do because I'm not a disgusting gypsy parasite

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT EFFENDI
it used to be .75 but they increased it last year if i remember correctly.

>tfw have to share border with muslim turks and orthodox turks.

Imagine what a head of state we have so that I need to check whether this is true or not.

Our glorious lord and saviour Cheaprass had this to say as our next diplomatic

Daily reminder that Southern Dobrogea is Romanian land that bulgarians stole from us, and bulgarians should also give us Ruse and Vidin as war reparations.

...mission entailed

Fucking captchas

e timpul

actually you stole northern dobrogea so yeah gib back

This Message Was Brought To You By, Romanian Autism™

I always wonder where they get the statistics for these shitty maps.
Do they just pull the numbers out of their ass or do they survey like 50 individuals online and they then label an entire country based on those answers?

You can have Vidin, no problem. But to pay for it we can before that deport all our gypsies there and they must be granted Romanian citizenship.

Shut up filthy provincial, Bucharesti carries your country

it's the second one

Mostly via phone

>he wants more turks and tatars in the country
please stop before its too late

Same thing here.
Only degenerates and poor degenerates don't pay the minor tax for public transport.

>those buses need repairs
>those drivers need to be payed up

Not only that but the people that work in public transportation have to deal with most of the degenerates out there.

You won't believe the shit i've seen.

Let me just say that i always travel standing from a few years back.

"hello we're doing a survey ignore the weird clicking, so do u smoke weed :DDDD"

"ok thanks this survey brought to you by 6to RPU"

Here is a more informative map. Look to the bottom-right

ooo shid
another tweet

nice one corfu

>teenager learns Inspect Element for the first time

Not Corfu
>inspect Element
That would take too much time kiddo
I have superior HAXX3R SK1LLZ

when I think back to school and what was considered "cool" I cringe hard

>not paying for the bus/tram
>sneaking into movies
>drinking until you piss yourself
>fake Turkish Armani tshirts

if this isn't nigger culture I don't know what is

youtube.com/watch?v=QlbLxquHzZ8 a masterpiece

Guys some leftist fsggot posted a shitty SJW short story. Its basically white-guilt in a sci-fi setting.
Should I post it here so we can cringe together?

no.

10 kunas for a ticket that lasts one hour, and just in one direction? lmao, FUK NO MEJT, FUK NO

>yfw you realize tatars and greeks are the same people

d0n't m4k3 m3 4ngr7 k1dd0

>everyone hates that shitty city
it's not our fault there's nothing for the commies to steal here

*karageorgiev
bre

shame, anticki

We don't say bre

Shit you're right.

only time i had to use transport(metro/city bus) i wuz a soldier and just showed my id

Daily Sup Forumscraft shilling post. On Friday Sup Forumscraft will launch with plugins giving you ww1 weapons and the map will be the map of europe during the 1900s. I will be making Bulgaria and we will restore the tri moreta. Anyone want to join some good old autism blocks? You can join the test server to see how guns work right now at intcraft.online

ask me anything desu

Btw, my high school crush, the Pomak one is from Edirne and if those stupid Bulgars successfully annexed it, I would never fall in love and suffer. So Bulgars, I hate you now.

*karageorgios

Yes fgt do it

>mfw when you can probably get yourself drunk as shit for 20 kunas in bulgaria

I just recently discovered this guy, his special effects in his video are so high quality for youtube standards
youtu.be/zhPRtCW5sRk

>i would never suffer
>I hate you now

No
Just no
Fuck Sup Forumscraft

OK initiating dump
part 1/5
>The man was home, sitting in the balcony to watch the sunset. This was always his favourite time of the day. As the last rays of the sun painted everything red, the ground gained a wild beauty.
>It made you happy for all the work and the sweat you dropped on it day after day. He lit up a cigarette and closed his eyes. He listened to the sound of wind blowing, the whispers of the grass, the mating call of the crickets.
>Nature had it's own melody. At the time you could forget how unhospitable that planet was, how much work it took to accept the seeds and turn them to life. And how fragile that acceptance was, how easily it could be turn to dust. You can't tame the god of war. All you can do is beg for his tollerance.

>He let his mind slip back to the past. He was a first-generation colonist and had lived the war, defeat and exile: he was just a kid then but the memories had been carved like on his mind like with hot steel.
>No matter how young, you can't forget the sound of explosions, the smell of burning flesh, the dead body of your mother and how you pleaded at her to get up and take you away from this hell.
>The curse of being BLACK. But in the end he and his brothers made it. They survived, even though the price was heavy.

Take that back.

I prefer to be raped by a nigger than to shake hand with a small, brown, lazy, sweathy, skinny gayreek.
Or even to be in the same room.
Its insulting.

Best tweet so far 2bh

2/5
>He can't have been older than 6 at the time. On Earth the situation was harsh. Years of abusing the planet with no regard in the environment had almost exhausted the natural resources. Mother Earth was dying a slow death.
>The soil couldn't hold a seed, and water had almost disappeared and was for the first time more valuable than gold. Mankind was at the brink of extinction. Those days, the world's leaders had decided that the only way to save the human race was to severely reduce the population to the levels that could be maintained by the scarce resources.
>All that was left was to find who it would be that would be sacrificed for the common "good". And as always, instead of those who were responsible for this situation, it was the weak that paid.

>Throned behind their luxurious desks, they made their decision. The black folk had to go. They just bred there in Africa, taking away valuable resources from those really "useful".
>Of course, his brothers refused to be displaced. They said that the blame wasn't theirs. That the blame for Africa's situation was exclusivelly on the white people and their exploitation eploitation of the whole continent. The same reason that was leading the planet to death.
>But it was all in vain, as the world had turned against them. The only visible solution was war. The greatest war that had ever been.

>It almost lasted for 3 years. He lost his parents there, his father first and his mother next. They fought hard but you can't take on the world.
>They were finally defeated, after almost 2/3 of his race was exterminated. He still had nightmares of those days that made him jump out of his bed drenched in sweat, followed by crying.

I am bored so just come you bullied newfag

>naming ur currency pic related
also if thats 2.50 eur/160 denari here you can get 4l of cheap wine for that, and get drunk with that

fix that and upload to balk drive

Fuck that
And tell ghoul to fuck off, ghoulproxy

I'm tired of being sandwiched between norsefags and anti-norsefags

3/5
>Those left were loaded on old spacecraft along with few supplies in farm and cattle, and sent here on Mars. He had once read about another race, the Jews and the trains of death that transported them to concentration camps.
>Centuries had passed since then but the result was the same. More than half died on the way there. When they finally arrived on Mars and the doors opened, the saw a huge desert. An inhospitable terrain, with electric storms blazing the sky. Even the bravest ones scampered at the sight.

>But they made it. They watered this planet's soil with their sweat and blood, managed to make the seeds flower. The water to irrigate the ground and life to be born.
>His race was used to harsh life, survived and thrived. They found what was taken from them in their home-planet. A red heaven for them with justice and equality and without white masters. Dreams came true.

>All until 2 years ago a spaceshhip from the Earth asked permission to land on the surface. This sparked a lot of disagreements. Should the whites be allowed to set their foot on our planet?
>But we decided not to be the same as them, to retain our humanity and allow them entry. The moment they exited their ship they greedily eyed our green plains.
>We were told that on Earth the situation was irreversible, that the plan didn't work out and manking was close to extinction there. They asked for forgiveness and pleaded us to be let to settle here, even as our slaves

4 liters for 20 kuna? LOL I must visit Macedonia!

Sounds low. Hope you enjoy chugging down shitty cheap wine on a park bench.

You should have written "Who turned off the lights?!"

4/5
>At first we accepted for one ship to come and live with us as a trial. And not as our slaves but as equals. We thought that our planet was big enough for all of us. That at the brink of extinction the white man had been cured of his greed.
>We were once again wrong. Because from the moment they arrived instead of working hard like us and grow crops, they just wanted to take what is ours.
>You see, people from Earth sent her their worst scum and criminals for starter. It didn't take long for the first colflicts to arise. Even after hitting rock bottom, they still thought their race was superior to ours and that they s hould be masters and we the slaves. We had to exterminate them.

>It's been 63 years since he left the Earth. His hair had gone white, his face carved by the wind and dust of this planet. He lived a harsh but beautiful life here, got married and had kids. Through them he continued his race. But right now he is sitting here, thinking of all the Terran spaceships swarming around his planet and waiting for the signal to attack.
>He couldn't not accept that it was all in vain though. A drop of kindness can not survive in a river of evil and greed. They were all expecting them knowing it would possibly mean their end.
>He wished that at least in t he future some historians would see who were really human and who remained predators, barely different from beasts.

>20 Croatian Kuna equals 5.21 Bulgarian Lev
Weel you can buy about 3 liters of the cheapest beer, so that is probably correct.

youtube.com/watch?v=THyNsZcDOLw RIP