/csg/ Chink Shit General

Stop asking where to buy fidget spinners you dumb kids edition

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/JttUHDZ

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user receives 25 'tism turbines for reselling to the local youth • More reports of the fidget spinner epidemic from NEETs venturing outside • Recommendations on good chink SSD brands • WEW user receives a gigaton of chink shit, first a raxfly car charger an autism counter credit card calculators and North Korean coins made out of shit metal • Hentai phone case for you iPhone users • CANADIANS: all your chink shit is going to a warehouse in Vancouver, expect up to 60 day delays on top of shipping time • Smartisan NUT Pro phone has specs so nice it makes you nut • user receives some s-biners and another autism spinner • Stop responding to the pajeet asking which microphone to get • user wants a black Mi5 instead of a white one to show how masculine he is • HypertonicAnon surfaces from another gaming marathon to tell us he loves his 8bitdo NES controller • "Amiibo" NFC cards arrive, looks sneaky • Chinese sex dolls are getting weird; "scat" doll found • AudiophileAnon gets more gear, this time a venture electronics zen 2.0 • user finds chinks are selling the full BOTW Amiibo set in card form • user receives a Rapoo VPro keyboard • user receives Shure wireless adapters, recommends them

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Lofree-Qone7-EDGE-Portable-Mini-Bluetooth-Speaker-LED-3W-Stereo-Sound-Box-Mp3-Player-Subwoofer-Speakers/32328771256.html?
youtube.com/watch?v=PZoxnJQiclo
youtube.com/watch?v=TRZqdOv7rz0&t=307s
youtube.com/watch?v=2SlFcqdstsQ
world.taobao.com/item/537850353591.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

reposting

Are these any good?

aliexpress.com/item/Lofree-Qone7-EDGE-Portable-Mini-Bluetooth-Speaker-LED-3W-Stereo-Sound-Box-Mp3-Player-Subwoofer-Speakers/32328771256.html?

Dunno but it looks pretty cool

not sure but the huawei one is good

fucking normalfags just had to ruin spinners like everything else

>3W
no

Ayyyy I have a chink kendama. Design was kind of shit, had to replace the string and add a bead so it didn't wear out.

I'm tempted to buy another set of spinners after I've sold all of these
They seem to be hot shit atm

Be quick. This spinner shit is a bubble and it's going to pop hard and if you're not careful you're going to be stuck with a box of 100 dumb autism spinners and no market for them.

Boohoo

Would this combination work?
I heard that the SF-920 can't be powered directly by the microphone port on the motherboard so it's better to have USB provide 5V.

Goes to show, if you find some kind of gadget on a chink site then make an obnoxious kid-friendly tech review video about it you too could make a fad.

I'm buying from Banggood because I heard thee are fakes so its safer than buying from aliexpress and it has funny name

I know that, yeah. Maybe I'll just not bother

i have this mic and its pretty much useless, literally have to stick my lips through the grates to have it pick me up

in the whole week you've been spamming this question you could have picked up a used blue snowball from a failed youtuber on craigslist and been up and running. Never gonna make it.

youtube.com/watch?v=PZoxnJQiclo
he can use it fine though??

I need to think abbout it before spending half my month's salary

>half my month's salary
are you actually a pajeet? A used blue snowball costs pretty much nothing.

I haven't seen yet any spinners or cubes irl, but kendamas, this shit is crazy, yo...
I mean, they're a piece of wood and a string and they're selling them for 15 to 50 euros. And I wasn't exaggerating at all when I was saying that every kid in my town has one of it in its hands or around his neck.

Rs. 6,199.00 vs RS 900

I didn't say buy it new, I said people usually sell them used because they're a youtube meme. Buying used microphones is usually better since you can get more for your cash.

Also what the fuck is your months salary only 180€?

Consider a powered lavilier mic like the by-m1, pajeet.

Is redmeme note 3 still the jewconomical king? Had mine for over a year and it's still going strong... Just wondering where I'd upgrade to once it dies.

seconding this, the BY-M1 is fucking great. Sounds even better than a BM-800 in some situations.

wow you've had a phone for over a year and it still works it's unbelievable

They were ruined as soon as they were invented.

Indians take home like $3-5 at the end of a work day, that's why every Western country is outsourcing to them.

>working all day long for poo peanuts
jesus no wonder they all move to america

The only piece of hardware that has sorta deteriorated is the power button. And apart from MIUI being a piece of shit at times, the phone's pretty great.
10/10 would shill.

so not this?americans will send shipping $50 too expensive

Hottest meme for weeks is note 4 global. Probably same as note 3 but with slightly better camera, better power efficiency and doesn't heat as much/ no cpu throttle

desu now we know for a sure you're a pajeet I don't want to help you make a review channel. Every time I load a video and hear that pajeet accent I turn it right off.

zuk z2 has long overtaken it

>Zuk
>sold so badly Lenovo had to kill the Zuk name

kek

kek

MI6 obviously
Or you could go for Le Mi Mix

dude your phone aint even a jewconomical king.
The real budget phones are the noname shits like DOOGEE and ELEPHONE with mediatek processors. They are the real good shit especially for the $$

If you don't care about a malware infested botnet OS without any ROM support sure they're quite nice.

trashcan phone wont even turn on anymore after 3 months. fully charged.

Nigga
Everyone knows Oukitel/Meizu are the MTK Kangz, get your bitchass out of here

fuck meizu, they're priced too high so I never considered that shit. Also oukitel designs are fugly man. I prefer vernee apollo or doogees

Gotta look into it, cheers. Mine does give me a notification saying temp is above 42°C if I'm gaymen for over 15-25 mins. A coworker has Mi Max, slightly specs and with a 6.5" screen..

Idk man. When I say jewconomical, I mean best bang for my buck.. not shit from a tiny company that would break down within a few months then take a decade to go through warranty repair.

What do you think about these chink headphones:

>Driver diameter: 50mm
>Impedance: 32Ohm
>Sensitivity: 114dB +/- 3dB
>Frequency range: 20-20KHz
>Mic dimension: 6.0 * 5.0mm
>Mic sensitivity: -34dB +/- 3dB
>Mic impedance: 2.2kohm
>Directivity: Omnidirectional
>LED working voltage: DC5V +/- 5%
>Working current: Below 100mA
>Headset interface: USB (plug the USB connector, LED light is on, unplug, it off) + 3.5mm stereo
>Cable length: Approx. 1.5m

They cost 14 USD shipping included, I need them for portable console. Would you?
I tried asking advice in /hpg/ already but it was useless, nobody actually knows shit about specs/value.

Impossible to say without actually listening to them like all headphones.

it is okay for gayming and bass but nothing else.
Somic is more mainstream tho

its 14$ who cares, they will be worth exactly that.

Wait, what may this be?

>nobody actually knows shit about specs/value
Because spec values don't mean anything by themselves. Also, this is chink shit so don't expect them to be anywhere near true.
Anyway, they're most likely shit like any gaymur gear.

you ordered fucking spinners didn't you?

you can get the monoprice 8323 or the Superlux HD681 for around 20 bucks, those are probably a better investment

Can anyone suggest a good leatherman knockoff? Searching for multitools on aliexpress just results in a bunch of hideous shit.

Headphone specs are pretty much all generic. I'd say you're better off with $20 Sony earbuds with a built in mic.
I wouldn't touch cheap chink headphones with a 10 foot pole.. I'd wait a bit and invest into brands like Shure, Audio Technica, Sennheiser, Bose, Bayerdynamic.

3.5" 1-bay HDD enclosure?

Ganzo makes some decent ones.

I'm looking for a mouse. Have any of you tried one of these estone g10s?

Check LDT

Ganzo makes great stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=TRZqdOv7rz0&t=307s

Hehe no. Angel eyes for my bimmer :3

Please do the needful and help me sir

Just a heads up, the F91W is the cheapest it's ever been on Amazon. It continues to drop in price every day... not sure when it will stop. It has dropped by 1/3 from its already-low price over the last month. I wonder if it will hit $5.

No the world doesn't need more pajeet tech review channels.

Tea user here and I've been hospitalised for three days due to allergies that came out of nowhere. No sign that they'll let me go anytime soon. Was it chink shit toxin overload?

Hey does anyone ever see regular power buttons for pc's on aliexpress? All I find is smd shit that I have to mount on a pcb or whatever, but I want the stuff that's used on desktop cases

They prob cut the tea leaves with other shit then doused it in pesticide to make it last longer. You are lucky to be alive

Reposting for awareness: Also, some new cases for my Xiaomi Redmi 3S came in. I've already had it for a long time but never got more cases for it, for some reason.

pls no pajeet bully

Drink it and find out

Any one know where I can get some radium paint for reasons

It's britbong instant coffee
I've been drinking my latest chink tea shipment for a while prior to the allergy attack that sent me in hospital and they said it was unlikely for something of this scale to take so long to occur

that NHS cup is dope

I'd buy it if I could desu

You know what I mean ;)

No file, no integrated phillips driver Ganzo.

I'm getting an epi pen when I go home, so if it really is the chink tea, I'll find out I guess

>two months pass
>some pajeet starts reviewing /csg/ memes and posting his videos here
>can barely hear him through his poverty microphone
>shaky brown hands covered in poo handling fidget spinners and kikestarter wallets
>faint smell of curry and designated shitting streets through the monitor

RIP /csg/

Literally

Is there anyone else here who isn't a pathetic sack of shit on welfare but who just likes being frugal? I feel like I'm surrounded by NEETs and Fatlus-tier neckbears and it's making me feel kind of dirty by association.

Mechanical Keyboard for $15 on Taobao

youtube.com/watch?v=2SlFcqdstsQ

world.taobao.com/item/537850353591.htm

>those LEDs
mmeh..

Fuck off with this spam

Then buy a Leatherman.

That audiophile user keeps posting $700 IEMs and audiophile DAPs, I'm sure he has a job.

>m-muh social status signalling
Normies out.

He's a paki on gibmedats in the UK

You sound more pathetic tb h.

Yes. The shit they put on crops in China has very little oversight. There's a shitton of legislation and regulation on crop sprays and treatments in real countries that china doesn't bother with.

The average age on Sup Forums is like 13-25, just about everyone is going to be in school, at college or a NEET. Working adults have no time to shitpost.

Timezones dude

Hi, long time no see /csg/

are shark sd cards still a thing?

Also, anyone here ordered a shit load of stuff in one sitting from one vendor? Did you had any problems with your local customs department? I'm thinking of ordering some stuff to this Ali store, it's kind of a lot but they are all different items. I'm I going to get in trouble?

Sharks aren't worth getting any more.

Don't worry about customs unless you're buying few expensive item(s).

>Sharks aren't worth getting any more.
Why not?

>Don't worry about customs unless you're buying few expensive item(s).
thanks my dude

Netacs are worth every Burger dollar

Too expensive, for example 64gb card costs now $28.01.

I don't think mixza even makes sharks any more so if you try and buy one the price is really high since they're out of production.

The Oldfags either left or on Permalurk

Got this piece of shit in the mail yesterday.

Plugged it in and initially it connected to my phone but didn't stream audio to the dock. So I took it to Goodwill to test on some other docks. Around the third or fourth attempt, it stopped being recognized by my phone. So now it just doesn't work at all.

Do I dispute it? Will the chinks blacklist me?

What do you call the faggots on Infinitechan then?

Still here dude. Just completely fucking outnumbered, understandably.

That's not how averages work.
The range of ages is 12-36yokv