Le jews aren't white meme

You would be unable to tell these people are Jewish if they shaved and put on different clothing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gEzDD0dZU8U
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3548149/Yiddish-TURKISH-dialect-DNA-study-suggests-invented-Jews-traded-Silk-Road.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Wexler_(linguist)
news.nationalpost.com/news/world/ashkenazi-jews-as-well-as-the-yiddish-language-came-from-four-villages-in-northeastern-turkey-study
forward.com/opinion/339676/dont-buy-the-junk-science-that-says-yiddish-originated-in-turkey/
jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/4279-chazars
d2b4hhdj1xs9hu.cloudfront.net/EI4III2T.jpg
nature.com/ncomms/2013/131008/ncomms3543/pdf/ncomms3543.pdf
khazaria.com/genetics/abstracts.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe they are white, but they form a separatley community.

Disgusting.

yes but they don't shave and they dress like that which defeats the whole point

it's like saying "if you paint a black man in white, you can't tell he is black anymore"
well of course you can't, that doesn't make him actually white though

youtube.com/watch?v=gEzDD0dZU8U
Welcome Europe

whites aren't white too

Being from NY I can tell you that Jews have fairly unique and distinct features. I wouldn't blame you if you confused them with southern Italians at first though

Being from Paris I can tell you that Jews have no unique and distinct features. I wouldn't blame you if you confused them with native Frenchmen all the time

Being from israel i cab tell you that jews have some unique and some nit so distinct features. I wouldn't blame you if you confused them with israelis

"Amish aren't white because they dress different".

Anyway, European Jews have European looks and Middle Eastern Jews have Middle Eastern looks. Every Jew could pretty much, most of the time, fit in the country his ancestors were exiled to.

Being from Long Island I can tell you that Jews have fairly unique and distinct features. I wouldn't blame you if you confused them with Americans at first though

Jews are white

Let's see who knows their Jews™

Which one of these women is the Jew™?

jew jew maybe jew not jew jew probably jew

how well did i do ?

Jews are from babylon so technically they're not caucasian.

Yeah, it's pretty absurd unless you assert Italians and most Frenchmen are nonwhite

You cheated.

But they're all Jewish.

The not jew is most definitely a jew. Just look how short she is

Ashkenazim are mostly European.

lel

Pretty uncommon

It'ss Jews themselves that claim this.

>Ashkenazim
>European
Ehm no, they are Turkic.

meme

Jewish people are closely related to the Irish as we are one of those tribes of Israel (or in Yahweh's native tongue, Iosrael) don't you know.

That is only because I don't see race because I am not a bloody racist

That was a theory and a dumb one at that. The Yiddish language may have been born from perverted Turkish roots but genetically, no. That makes no sense.

>The Yiddish language may have been born from perverted Turkish roots
and how does THAT make sense/

I say MAY have. Researchers supposedly found a bunch of congruence between early Yiddish and Turkish. I never explored the findings so I can't dismiss it.

Even your scholars say it themselves so stfu.
That's a theory that has basis in historical facts, and has both opponent and supporting researchers.

>The Yiddish language may have been born from perverted Turkish roots
Yiddish is a German-Hebrew mix, no?

>Yiddish language may have been born from perverted Turkish roots

Are you retarded? Jiddish is a strange sounding german dialect.

see
>MAY have been

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3548149/Yiddish-TURKISH-dialect-DNA-study-suggests-invented-Jews-traded-Silk-Road.html

it's one fucking idiot ''linguist'' that keeps obsessing over this idiocy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Wexler_(linguist)
but no please, explain to me how a High German dialekt is actually Turkish

Who the fuck cares about Yiddish... when there are clear historical traces that the converted Khazars emigrated into Europe after the Muslim invasion of their kingdom and became known as Ashkenazi's.

Well I can't argue with all sources and arguments
Ashkenazis are 'Spanish' jews that migrated to Central Germany rather than Morocco and North Africa, and Khazars are a minority among them,
but whatever, believe all the conspiracies you want

This is you simply not understanding a statement and then rewriting it with your own interpretation of it.

>The Yiddish language MAY have been BORN from perverted Turkish ROOTS.
I didn't say that it WAS Turkish. I said it MIGHT have had its roots there based on what I was reading about.

Here's what I was reading originally. From a guy named Yona Metzge, not Paul Wexler.
news.nationalpost.com/news/world/ashkenazi-jews-as-well-as-the-yiddish-language-came-from-four-villages-in-northeastern-turkey-study

>"We traced nearly all AJs to major primeval trade routes in northeastern Turkey adjacent to primeval villages, whose names may be derived from ‘Ashkenaz.’ We conclude that AJs probably originated during the first millennium when Iranian Jews Judaized Greco-Roman, Turk, Iranian, southern Caucasus, and Slavic populations inhabiting the lands of Ashkenaz in Turkey,”
>this is evidence that Yiddish is a Slavic language that was created by Irano-Turko-Slavic Jewish merchants, and is not of German origin as is commonly thought.
>They suggest that it was devised as a “cryptic trade language,” and was used to gain its creators an advantage in trades along the Silk Roads.
>“Language, geography and genetics are all connected,” Dr Eran Elhaik told phys.org.

Not saying it's fact. Not saying I buy it. Saying it's a POSSIBILITY that has not actually been disproved, which was as far as my accord with the Swedish poster went. You can quit bearing your teeth now.

>Central Germany
Central Europe

say, have you read that article you're posting? the entire premise is 4 villiages in turkey have names that sound like the word Aschkenaz

forward.com/opinion/339676/dont-buy-the-junk-science-that-says-yiddish-originated-in-turkey/

>Ashkenazis are 'Spanish' jews
No, no, Jews in Spain were mostly Sephardic, learn your own history for fucks sake.
>and Khazars are a minority among them,
The Khazars (Ashkenazis) came from the east into Europe after the Muslim takeover.

>but whatever, believe all the conspiracies you want
... your own JEWISH ENCYCLOPEDIA and most respected scholars say this

Ok good, so then we can completely dismiss any claims of Ashkenazim being Turkish. Which is what I was saying originally but whatever. This whole thing got confounded over giving someone the benefit of the doubt.

>Ok good, so then we can completely dismiss any claims of Ashkenazim being Turkish.
We are talking about the Ashkenazi origins being Khazarian (Turkic) NOT Turkish...

Are you sure that's from a Jewish encyclopedia?

Please don't try to teach me my own language,
Sfaradi = Spanish
is this all the proof you have a meme map and
>The Khazars (Ashkenazis) came from the east into Europe after the Muslim takeover.
you keep repeating that but present nothing to back it you dumb shit
look at dna studies there is correlation between sfaradim and ashkenazim, as there would be between a singular group of people spilit up and mixed for centuries
But keep believing those Sup Forums theories with proof but meme pictures
I see no reason to converse with a fucking brick wall, goodbye Sven.

Literally within Turkey is what the article was suggesting.

I downloaded that page directly from its official website:
jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/4279-chazars
d2b4hhdj1xs9hu.cloudfront.net/EI4III2T.jpg

I don't know about that, Yiddish for me sounds literally like butchered German with added Polish and Hebrew words into the mix.

>is this all the proof you have a meme map and
What "meme" map? Are you fucking retarded or something or are you trolling?
That's the map of the late Khazar kingdom, which was a REAL state fyi, or "not"?
The Khazaria rulers converted to Judaism (and the population followed), or "not"?

Which is what modern Yiddish is to most people, but these "scholars" claim that it has Aryan (Iranian) structures and lendings originally. This would be the only way I could see Askenazim being "Turkish".

Franz Kafka is another famous one. Does he really look Turkic?

Tirach the father of Amram was an Austrian from Vienna.

True story though our popular histories make a hard-break anachronism out of facts like this.

>claim that it has Aryan (Iranian) structures and lendings originally.
Yes but Iranian (Aryan) languages are not Turkic...
>Franz Kafka is another famous one. Does he really look Turkic?
And yes he does.

You mean the same encyclopedia that was last published in 1906?

Luckily, we've discovered DNA in the last 110 years, and it rather clearly shows us that there is no significant overlap between Ashkenazi and Khazar DNA
nature.com/ncomms/2013/131008/ncomms3543/pdf/ncomms3543.pdf

Pretty good read but so far has no mention of Ashkenazi Jews.

Skipped to this part
khazaria.com/genetics/abstracts.html

>The main ethnic element of Ashkenazim (German and Eastern European Jews), Sephardim (Spanish and Portuguese Jews), Mizrakhim (Middle Eastern Jews), Juhurim (Mountain Jews of the Caucasus), Italqim (Italian Jews), and most other modern Jewish populations of the world is Israelite. The Israelite haplotypes fall into Y-DNA haplogroups J and E.
J is general Europe, E I guess would be Eurasia?

>We know most of the European ancestry came from women who married into the community since the Ashkenazic haplogroups of European origin are usually mtDNA rather than Y-DNA. Unexpectedly, most Ashkenazim have a tiny fraction of East Asian ancestry. Their typically East Asian mtDNA haplogroups include M33c1 and N9a3. The characteristically East Asian hair thickness allele 1540C for the EDAR gene is carried by about 1.7% of Ashkenazim.

>And yes he does

You are delusional lad

Have you actually read the article?
>Pretty good read but so far has no mention of Ashkenazi Jews.
Yes, because the Khazars that migrated into Europe after their Jewish kingdom was overrun by Islam magically disappeared and the Ashkenazi Jews appearing in Europe in correlation with their migration have nothing to do with them.
>You are delusional lad
Idk who is, so you're telling me that he doesn't look Turkish by the slightest?

RARE
WHERE EVEN IS THAT

fuck off Aipac

Not even most Hollywood jews are white brah.

But I admit, there are some very white jews out there.

J is not European, it's middle eastern.