There's this girl I've started seeing the past 2 months

There's this girl I've started seeing the past 2 months.

She has a dorm mate who has been cooking for her nearly every day for over a year. He cleans her room and does her laundry too.

They are having a special dinner at an expensive restaurant tonight in formal attire

Then she's coming over to my place to fuck.

Sometimes when we're lying together in bed she shows me the texts she gets from him like "you up, wanna chat?" or long texts about philosophy and life and she just rolls her eyes and laughs.

Holy shit guys.

Are girls monsters in your country too?

that guy is pathetic and deserves what he gets
i bet he is also a feminist and white knight
good job OP

fuck off too

>inb4 link doesn't work

I only post on int, this way I can ignore aussie posters

holy shit OP. she's cucking him with you
are you black too?

Just because you put /country/ in your post doesn't mean that your sad pathetic cucked faggy sorry life, needs explanation.

Get fucked.

We're all white Brits. It's actually terrifying because I don't think I can trust a girl again after seeing this. She is not the type I would expect to be able to act like that. Smart/shy/kind/not overtly slutty/upper class. Fuck.

Yes, almost every woman is taught that this kind of shit is acceptable because they are special.

You should probably help the lad up and tell him to not fuck with your girl anymore because she's fucking using him.

Give him some self confidence, help him get a gf or at least some kind of one night stand. He's your brother, help the soul.

>underage
>retarded

ur choice op

>Are girls monsters in your country too?
girls everywhere are

What are you expecting though? Do you expect her to not have any friends or make interaction because she's dating you? It isn't a sign of her being a skank desu, it sounds like the other guy has a crush on her and she is just trying to be nice.

Ask him over for a threesome and fuck him literally, he might even do your dishes

OP we found the guy she's cucking

Nah, cunt deserves it

>canadian
>pro cuck

she should stop accepting the dude's niceties

Why are you proxying, lad? It's ok, just stay clear of OP's girl and stop being a slave.

Kek, people on here are just autists. They are lonely virgins who think that the reason they can't get laid is because all women are manipulative parasites so they """choose""" to stay away from them. Things that are normal human activities suddenly are seen as evil skankery by these autists.

Fuck off normie.

I bet you voted for Trudeau, too.
Fucking Canadians, man.

I did actually :^)

There's being nice and then there's cooking and cleaning for somebody regularly.

>She has a dorm mate who has been cooking for her nearly every day for over a year. He cleans her room and does her laundry too.

Cuck that motherfucker.
Cuck him until he gives up with life.
Cuck him until light abandons his eyes.

mildly underrated

ye good post

I've thought of a better solution.

Impregnate the girl OP, and convince him to take care of it, once the child's 18 repossess him like some estranged comic book hero

Fair enough, does sound like she's leading him on. Calling her a "monster" seems a bit much though.

>and she just rolls her eyes and laughs
As I would if I were her. Hell, I'm laughing at the turbocuck right now.
There is literally nothing wrong with what she's doing.

>cooking for her nearly every day for over a year. >cleans her room and does her laundry too.
>special dinner at an expensive restaurant in formal attire
This isn't normal. Why would anyone do this?

She's actively leading him on and wasting his time and money. You think she's splitting the bill on that expensive dinner?

OP it's a sign that you must bring divine justice upon her, in the name of all mankind!

Do some kinky sex with her and upload it. Also send it to her friends and co-workers. Also send it the cuck guy so he can learn something from it.