Why don't you drive a Tesla? This a tech board right? Then why not drive into the future?

Why don't you drive a Tesla? This a tech board right? Then why not drive into the future?
>fastest suv
>no gas reqed
What's not to love?
>inb4 le Elon isn't smarty

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_C-HR
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustavus_Adolphus_of_Sweden
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i like being able to move stuff in my ute

I don't drive anything because I'm not a retarded faggot.

Because I live in a city with adequate public transportation.

Some people don't have money pouring out of every orifice for a $60,000+ car. I drive a 2012 Honda civic and it will probably get me to work for at least the next 15 years. I don't trust a Tesla to be that reliable either.

I still don't get why they needed the fucking wing doors. They're fucking retarded and have more downsides than up.

>inb4 b-but I can stand up in the b-backseats when the door is open!!!!
Why would you want to do that?

I'm poor and I can go to the mountains in my 4runner and not worry about running out of battery

because it is expensive as fuck, and highly unreliable in my country
lards tend to think the USA is the entire world, but in the real world, Tesla has literally next to no sockets, nor we all live in a suburb house, with our own garage to install one.

the only electric car i am seeing these days is the bmw ugly as fuck weebo thing
and even that starts at 40K, and looks like trash

elon, go home. we Toyota here

The model s has shitty interior and even shittier turning radius, plus there isn't a lot of super chargers here. Fast car though.

4runners are >>>/outside/ Haven, I have one myself and I just put my bikes on it and go.

why would i give up my subie

you can never do a road trip with that thing, can only go 300 miles and then have to recharge, or does it work a different way ?

You can buy a generator and stick it in the trunk

>assuming I leave my mom's basement

My dad has a Model S desu, pretty nice. P85D, 0-60 in 3.0 seconds.

>the bmw ugly as fuck weebo thing
Why must car makers make their electric cars so goddamn ugly?

*thinking emoji*

they look pretty mint desu, i would take it over some luxury cars

lel im not sure if that would work, plus you will be buying gas. isn't why some people buy a car like this , cause they think they are helping the world. But they never look at the real issues

i guess it is because it is a novelty
and they need to show the world how ecofriendly you are, by creating a car that looks like a toy

at least Teslas are badass

well Toyota is finally doing some aggressive stuff here and there, but those are hybrid

my father drives pic related, and i always tell him he is too old for that shit, haha

>helping the world

ppfffft, at least for australia it wouldn't count, most of our power comes from burning coal

idk for any other countries though senpai

>have to charge the thing in europe
>no charging stations to be found
I will pass

Teslas are for pretentious fags. They're like the people who buy iPhones because of their "low greenhouse gas emissions" during manufacturing. In reality, no one buys an electric car because they care about the environment.

Wouldn't Toyota Mirai be the more technologically impressive car? I mean, Tesla's are just expensive as fuck RC cars that can't go too far without a charging station nearby.

most countries haven't changed their ways plus thats only part of the issue, nigga i drive a kia. If people think transportation is the biggest issue hurting the world, then they buy a tesla.

not saying the cars dont look nice , theyre are beautiful

I drive a Yaris Hybrid, does that count?

I know man, i know

no fuck off

I'm not rich. Waiting for Model 3 :D Starts production in July 2017

You drive a longboard u fcking hipster

I don't have a hundred grands to spend on a car OP

you do realize most people don't right?

Your father drives a Toyota Concept car? Is he the CEO of Toyota? Mushi Mushi CEO of Toyota's son-san, what does your Prius look like its made for faggots?

Suck my dick cowards!

>concept
my ass
it's available since sept of last year, lad
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_C-HR

Waiting for the Lucid Air

I do prefer buy that car than most $60k cars honestly

Looks quite 80s inspired, which is great. Post more pics.

Are they affordable yet?
Did they solve the high amount of issues?
No?
Guess I'll wait a bit.

The only good thing about driving a tesla is that you have the option to find these special EV parking spots when you're in a city and everything is taken already.

On top of that it's just stupid to buy new cars in general and it would perhaps be even a worse deal if you get a used Electric car due to the battery's reliability decreasing every day and the replacement costs of said battery would probably be stupidly high as well.

What is the problem using a kia?
All my life have hyundai and kia. Never broke one and I use it every day. Search Argentina streets condition. U decide if their are reliable cars

>why aren't you driving this 100k car gee?

Because I'm poor and this piece of shit gets like 35 mpg naturally without trying

i never said they weren't reliable cars, just saying i dont drive a hybrid car or electric one. Trust me i like my amanti

it is still a meme car for bloggers
it is not even for millionaires: the hassle to plug your car is too much for them

should have bough a corolla instead.

>no gas reqed
That's the problem right there. Need my gas !!

I dont drive, my gf drives me.

phaggot probably lives with her , and her place belongs to her mom or something

Range issues, until charging stations are as common as gas stations they are useless for long distance driving.

t. numale

If they made a tesla pickup I'd buy it. Need 4x4 where I live.

Are you mentally retarded or just a fucking idiot?

underage detected
go get your license

Because they're impractical the way they are currently. If they one day decide to produce a station wagon I might consider one. Also, a Tesla won't give you more than 350km of range on one charge. They have to get the range up or alternatively put chargers on every gas station.

>what is VW e-golf
>looks nice
>well built
>price is reasonable
>is not fussy about power supply
Do your homework...
Also there's an e-UP for cityfags that costs even less.

Was seriously looking into getting one, but i can't justify $90k for ~200 miles of range and barely any charging stations around. While I have a 240 hookup in my garage, this basically limits me to a little circle of boredom in the middle of nowhere.

Also

Only problem is it's range. Tesla batteries are superior.

>being this numale

There's no doubt the electric car is the future but it's not completely matured yet. Just too expensive for what you get. Also, a minor thing, I'm gonna miss my manual transmission. It's just fun.

Social anxiety prevents me from driving.

I agree 124 miles is not stellar. But for the daily commute it does the job... Also Tesla plans to release its battery technology soon so this will improve.

What's social about driving? You don't have to interact with people aside from using your turn signals.

Because I regularly drive rides over 180 miles and I don't have time to divert to a charger or wait at it. The car is $60,000+ with a shitty interior that gets beaten by $20,000 cars. Dino juice just makes more sense.

I'm a poor student and the university is in biking distance, hell it even is faster to bike there than drive.

>Interior
especially this. As far as I know there aren't even pockets inside the doors to put stuff in. how ridiculous is that? it's like they're not even trying to produce a practical car. I don't care for fancy materials on my dashboard and seats. the whole interior of my ford focus is more or less made out of cheap plastic but at least I have space to put stuff

There aren't enough rare earth metals/minerals to make batteries and shit for the cars, if everyone wanted one.

gnumale

There is enough material for every human on earth to drive an electric car.

Poo in the loos, africans, and chink robots dont count

Won't be worth a shit in the next 10 years. Hondas retain their value.

So do Toyotas. Honda and Toyota are generally seen as safe reliable cars by the masses.

Why are you shilling it here you fucking retard? Most of us are neets, no one will buy your shitty 100k car, faggot.

>... Then why not drive into the future?
But I am, there is even no human driving me!

This was me when I was in university. Cycling took 10 minutes, driving (when you factored in the time it took to walk from the parking lot to class) took 15 minutes. Still didn't stop me from driving when I felt exceptionally lazy.

Toyota master race, XV20 strong

Only folded one thousand times nippon steel allowed, gookcars need not apply

That is only their SUV.
Model S and 3 has ordinary doors. Model X is meant for rich families, so they probably did it just for the kids amusement

>Adolf

>Still didn't stop me from driving when I felt exceptionally lazy.
Same here, I drive when it's raining, snowing or is to cold. Not my car though.

Because driving would require me to waste money every year on the scam that is insurance.

A scooter is all I need.

Gustav Adolf is an old Swedish king, didn't know he had a street named after him in Germany.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustavus_Adolphus_of_Sweden

you look like a spaz driving that ipad

>I don't trust a Tesla to be that reliable either.
There's WAY fewer movings parts than in a fucking honda civic man

Electronics generally don't move, yet they break occasionally.

Honda engines are quite reliable.

It's expensive and I can't drive

Honda Civics have a lot of moving parts, but they can be taken apart and easily fixed when needed. Not sure about the Teslas.

They do break occasionally, but anything mechanical generally breaks a lot more often, especially considering how Tesla probably uses somewhat high quality electronics in their cars.

cause I dont want the goverment driving me around crashing into buildings

Quality control is not Teslas strong suit...nor is build control

>why can't you afford a high end car

fuck off

Money. I honestly wish I could get an electric car, even if not the Tesla but goddamn they're expensive.

We'll see how the Model 3 turns out.

I live in a shitty apartment because I'm trying to save up money.
My car is parked some 500 meters away from where I live because I can't park for free inside the "city center zone".

>Hyundai Accent from 2001
This baby had only gone 98,000 km when I got it last year, and it cost me 14000 Danish Kroner ($2000)

Seeing as a Tesla costs more than 50 times that much and I'd need to have my own garage to park it in, there's no chance in hell of me getting a Tesla any time soon.
>tfw registration fees go up every year on EVs
Feels bad, all new cars are so damn expensive in Denmark.

I'll drive that Accent until it dies.
Hopefully it'll last me years and years.

Too expensive and takes way too long to charge.

Wake me up when they make a $30K 8' bed pickup truck with a 100kW battery that charges to at least 50% in 10 minutes.

I drive a 1968 Mercedes. Actually I don't. I wish I did though.

>ute
fuck off kangaroo

This is what I drive. Rate

Bitch do you have a car yet? When are you growing up

In my opinion, one of the best looking kia car is a cerato

I don't have the money for a Tesla
But I do drive a Honda Civic Hybrid, it's decent

Well they are , but that's the best deal I could find desu , only cost me 4k , Indiana