Hey there Sup Forums please tell turkey to recognise the Armenian Genocide, we've been waiting for too long

Hey there Sup Forums please tell turkey to recognise the Armenian Genocide, we've been waiting for too long.

Okay.

turey suport isis

this

why didnt armenians flee to america like we did? idiots desu

This

It does

go to Los Angeles m8

why lad

Because they left us in a desert, killed all the men and raped the women after marking them with tattoos.

What are you shitskin doing in Ireland ?

we have a lot of em
feels bad 2bh

Genocide made by ottoman empire and turkey Kek

Why ?

their descendants are absolutely everywhere in LA, don't really know why

i mean not omg

Glendale:DDD

dunno. no politician has the balls to talk about immigration. Theres a lot of progressives over here and we didnt take in many refugees so people are naive I guess.
If you live in a nice area you wont see many and our schools are still Catholic church owned so Muslims etc cant get into them but if you go to a secular school or live in poor areas of dublin youll see a lot of blacks/muslims

> revolt against your own country in the middle of an existential war
> lose
> bawwwww, they killed our people ;_;7

I never saw the Namaqua, the Boers, the Dzungars, the Krajina Serbs or the Selknam whine as much as the Armenians, and they have as many reasons to do so.

okay i'll tell em turky the next time I see him

>> revolt against your own country in the middle of an existential war

Yes all those evil 2 year olds!

> t. Captain Pershing, Zamboanga, 1904

Dirty turk, burn in hell.

why are people so butt blasted about us turks i dont get it. okay well we raped lots of people, killed even more etc. i know. but this is what all empires did and still do.

oh well. i dont give a single shit about armenians or their muh genocide. believe me, no one in turkey gives a single shit as well.

I agree. The world should punish Kurdistan as soon, and if, they gain independence and Armenia should exact a huge reparation from the republic of Kurdistan for the wrongdoings

truly #bestdayofmylife

>glendale, CA

reported to erdogan, enjoy your sentence

your country clearly does if you get arrested for it

we will recognize it in next millennium.