How do I circumvent this horse shit?

How do I circumvent this horse shit?

Welcome!
It looks like you're using an ad blocker. That's okay. Who doesn't?
But without advertising-income, we can't keep making this site awesome.

Site is archiveofsins.com/soc/ with JewBlock Origin

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/gorhill/uBlock/wiki/Dynamic-filtering:-quick-guide
arstechnica.com/gadgets/2017/04/report-google-will-add-an-ad-blocker-to-all-versions-of-chrome-web-browser/
greasyfork.org/scripts/735-anti-adblock-killer-reek/code/Anti-Adblock Killer | Reek.user.js
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Use NoScript.

Disable scripts. You don't need NoScript – uBlock Origin can take care of this.
github.com/gorhill/uBlock/wiki/Dynamic-filtering:-quick-guide

You can do even better than blocking scripts.
Install greasemonkey.
Google 'anti-adblock killer'
Follow their instructions
???
Profit

anti adblocker is kill the new thing is adblock protector but it's shit because it only works with tampermonkey and not with greasemonkey

Switch from adblocker.
Use AdNauseam

uBlock Origin is all you need. Go to it's settings and make sure these are enabled.

Stop using an ad blocker. How do you expect sites to stay alive without ads? By using a website and letting an add be on the side of the page you are effectively paying for visiting that page. Without ads do you intend to pay for each site you visit?

So Google's paying trolls and shills to defend their advertisement revenue on Sup Forums? Interesting.

Adblockers are obviously a good thing.

Do you have an actual argument? For being a Google shill, it's funny I don't use Google.

Why are ad blockers a good thing? They negatively impact the web as a whole.

Like they fucking did for 20+ years.

>wanting intrusive, flashing, virus ridden, annoying stupid ads
if ads weren't made to be so fucking annoying and intrusive, i'd consider not using adblock

Google is adding an adblocker to Chrome by default.
AdBlock shills BTFO

proof?

>ads
>actually pervasive tracking software
>kek

You signed your own death warrant.

arstechnica.com/gadgets/2017/04/report-google-will-add-an-ad-blocker-to-all-versions-of-chrome-web-browser/

>arsechtechnaisnfdsdg

i'll wait until an announcement from google themselves, thanks tho

Malware writer detected

fukken bich gibe poosi

Don't visit sites that do this wtf is wrong with you

>greasyfork.org/scripts/735-anti-adblock-killer-reek/code/Anti-Adblock Killer | Reek.user.js

It works. You just have to install it properly.
>visit www.forbes.com
>see

stop using the site obviously

> We only sell your behavioral data to show ads! Stupid useless advertising banners! You don't even need to look at them! It's true!

It's funny how you can create a black market of spying basing on such a simple lie.

I has been telling that Google had invested in cookieless spying for years.

Also, why do they need complex shit when you run their literal botnet client?

>how do you expect sites to stay alive unless you allow their sponsors to install malware
If internet advertisements weren't ridiculously shitty I wouldn't mind ads, but hey they are.

tried op's site with AdNauseam
no help
Stop shilling shit that doesn't work

Maybe if these websites didn't all try to cuck us by putting intrusive, malware ridden trackers to sell our data in their websites we wouldn't have gone so far as to block all ads. I don't block on YouTube because the ads are short, non-intrusive, and I've never got any kind of malware from them. Every other website has 18 popups and floating ads that move when you try and close. When end up accidentally clicking on an ad it decides to download spyware. No thank you.

I know about it but Reek has pretty much abandoned it since there hasn't been an update for half a year. It still does the job on many websites, though.