It's a 'Leo shills for ANY phone' episode

>It's a 'Leo shills for ANY phone' episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C96YG7qzN80
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are you watching the tech horny show? Without JCD it's just lame.

literally who

the guy from tech tv's "call for help"

Who is Leo

Leo Leporte. Owner of Tech TV and the TWIT network. He hosts a lot of shows over there. Haven't seen him in years. Wow he's getting old fast.

This guy is such a douche

>It's a "Steve accidentally bad mouths one of the TWiT sponsors and Leo nervously does damage control" episode

ITM!

I thought Tech TV was gone. G4 killed it

>*shows dick pic on stream*

lmao i thought you were joking

>It's a "Steve shills his snake oil" episode

oh wait

That's every episode

Wasn't this guy caught on air showing pics of him and another woman and a thumbnail of his dick?

This guy gives zero fucks

>it's a "Leo exposes his genitalia to his entire viewership again" episode

The only good phone is a land line, and it should be made out of Bakelite!

>2017
>still watching this moron
He was hardly bearable on the original screensavers and everything he's done since has been shit.

Stopped watching years ago after the 'Calacanis stole muh creative name' debacle.

I would watch ocassionaly when Dvorak and the VentureBeat hottie were on but after the Dvorak drama he proved his ego was running the show. The idiot thought he was the talent and the guests were his support when it was the other way around. He should have sticked to being the mediator and let the guests personalities shine but instead he decide to just keep the boring yes men.

I stopped listening for a few years awhile ago. Checked up on Twit a few months ago and heard the shit go down between him and Dvorak. How many bridges does Leo burn? Granted, Dvorak is no saint either.

He's got too many swj type stronk techie womez on that get all preachey
And pic related is the biggest cuck

Sup Forums shills every flavor of Unix
Sup Forums can't even collaborate to make a program of their own, application or podcast
>I don't see the fucking problem with that guy shilling any phone

>look up the first video of Dvorak and Leo
>it's about how Leo doesn't want his own son flipping through his phone pictures

youtube.com/watch?v=C96YG7qzN80

It's so boring. The guests always have the same opinions and ideas about everything. You know what they are going to say about a topic even before they open their mouths.

Used to watch The Screen Savers, Call for help and the game review show (forgot actual name, whatever was before x play) in the good ol Tech TV days. After G4 bought them it all went to shit.

Probably it was his wife. He have small pinus though.

ITM peeps

I'm bored at work a lot and the tech guy isn't too bad so I listen to an episode or two a week.

it's really basic information but you know it's kind of fun trying to figure out how to fix someone's problem before leo does.

ITM to all boots on the ground, feet in the air, subs in the water, and all the dames and knights out there

do people still watch this faggot? i haven't watched any of his shit for like 10 years

I watch New Screensavers if Kevin Rose is on, which has happened twice

But I listen to this week in tech every Monday morning and this week in Google whenever I get to it

what is kevin rose doing these days? i haven't heard his name in years.

He runs some watch collecting website called Hodinki

He also recently/currently made a meditation app and vlogged the process