Is this the best mouse to come out of existence?

is this the best mouse to come out of existence?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rl3RjoOiN1Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no this is

JUST LOOK AT IT!

>RGB

Into the trash it goes

it looks cool desu
you can turn the RGB off my guy

>cheaped out chink sensor

lmao it's DoA

>rgb
>looks like bionic Sup Forums shit
>$70

BYE

G403 is the ultimate gaming gear for competitive gamers.

This, the wireless version is a gift from god

If a mouse has

*Blocks your path

i got two for the $60 couple of months ago.
so im set for a long long time

I need an office mouse
>wired
>no gaymen look
preferrably around or under 50 bucks

anyone?

if its just for work, then literally any $20 mouse will work. what do you do for work?

Steel Series Rival got your back mate. It uses a zero acceleration sensor and has RGB and shit but you can turn it off. Also it is very ergonomic and looks professional so you can comfortably use it in an office setting.

university research. I will probably be sitting at that computer most of the day, so I want a good mouse, but most of good mice I know of are either too expensive or look unprofessional. I have a g400s at home, but I want to try something else for work

>buttons not on their own plates
no, it's clearly not the best mouse even from a quick glance

g900 continues to be the best mouse with the worst pricetag

looks perfect, thanks

Nothing beats Razer orochi, maybe Microsoft sidewinder but they do produce anymore

I remember doing an autistic amount of research on what is the mouse with the best optical sensors (absolutely zero acceleration), I found a list on some forum and there was very few in the market and the Steel Series Rival was one of them. I think a Razer was there too but not the Orochi. Sorry but too lazy to lookup the list now, you can find it on google though.

>a steelseries rep is itt
fuck off shill

Not the new Razer orochi for Hobbit hands the original heavy orochi

>real gay men mouse should come with 16 buttons and should be designed to look like stealth jets

16000 Memes per inch

I used to respect Corsair for being a decent company.
Not so much anymore

>Nothing beats Razer orochi

>having to install malware to use your mouse

"No"

there is nothing professional about missing arrow keys

There's nothing professional about being a blind retard either.

Considering that they outright dropped supporting Cherry MX Blue RGB switches its been hard to see them as being decent.

Havent you seen their reps?
They are pretty amazing, sending PCMR people stuff?

>two thumb buttons

>pcmr

I had to google this, and its some horse shit reddit garbage. Shills out in full force. Throwing equipment at mad customers on a public reddit forum for cheap PR doesnt make you a good company shill.

Good sensors:
3090 (getting old)
3360/3366
3988/3989
any more good sensors without acceleration? these seem to be the most common ones.
>MLT-04
But that one's EOL boys.

is newer logitech mouse still good
Im using g500 but it start dying on me

no

get a zowie

that's a hamster motherfucker.

is it ok to get a mouse from 2/3 years ago? I was reading how that shit gets outdated is it just a scam for consumerism? Does a 3310 sensor hold up?

>1DPI steps
>your finger falls off
but seriously I can imagine some autistic "pro" bragging about 12931 DPI being the "sweet spot"

I just got the white EC1-A today
It's different than a matte or satin finish
Great pointing device though

Meh my m65 is still going strong

>no shift function for 2 macros per button

Do any exist where those side buttons are easy to clean? I bought a similar razor mouse for wow and rice bullshit aside its worked well for years but it's really hard to clean.

Having Fn modifiers != Having arrow keys

Your keyboard still does not have arrow keys, and you bought a memeboard

It seems you've posted the wrong image

Do these have LEDs?

I'm looking for mice with many buttons (10+), but I absolutely loath LEDs.

>they don't have a Logitech G900 with a flawless sensor

> gaymen retarded look
> 122g, fucking what ?
> 90€

Thanks, I'm not buying it. Here, have a proper mouse instead

you can turn them off you autistic nigger

>1 DPI steps
for what purpose. even autists can barely tell the difference between 10 DPI steps

youtube.com/watch?v=rl3RjoOiN1Q

yet another gaming mouse that brings nothing new to the table. manufacturers need to get with the times, g900 has been whooping ass with its wireless performance.

id buy it if i didnt have to dl any botnet for it

This is the comfiest thing ever.

I'm always reminded of a tarantula when I see this thing.

write a utility to do it. it comes preconfigured with common dpi values out of the box so if you're not in the mood for an edm lightshow you should be fine.

They made it more ugly somehow

of course it's fine, as long as you know it won't shit out on you quickly. I'm still using my Logitech G5 from 2005 that I still use and haven't had to do much work on at all besides replacing the teflon pads and the cable, which was easier than you think. Just watch out though, some newer mice just weren't built to last. And from what I've heard, 3310 sensors still hold up well.

waow dude whats your highest minesweeper score with that thing.

i kind of miss my at101w.

JUST LOOK AT IT!

Wish Logitech would just make the G403 smaller and lighter, it could be perfect.

intentional?
logi put actual work into making this mouse which is pretty surprising.

>make the G403 smaller and lighter
>implying having a heavier mouse is a bad thing

So the g203? The 403 is for palmfags anyways so it needs that size

intuition says that a heavier mouse would let you perform more precise movements because the slightest twitch of your arm wouldn't move the mouse a great deal.

Heavier mouses are shit, try to play osu! with that kind of thing and tell me if you still think this way
Feels like you're moving a fucking building each move you're doing with your hand, having 0 accuracy. I fell for the 100g+ mouse meme twice it's enough now.

Also, this pretty much.

The real question is how much does it weigh?

>try to play osu! with that kind of thing
This is a stupid fuckin example because Osu! isn't meant to be played with a mouse. It's a gameplay type designed for the DS touch screen.

Yeah you can play baseball with a soccer ball, but it doesn't mean it's a good idea.

Heavy mice are top comfy tbqh, light mice just feel like a fuckin plastic egg with a wire protruding from the top of it.
As the one user said heavier mice are better for making slow and small, accurate adjustments rather than faster, twitchy movements like in memesu!, which isn't meant to be played with a mouse anyways
Also
>playing games

>the best mouse to come out of existence
its wired ya dingus

>input lag
>ever leaving the house or moving your computer around enough to warrant using wireless
Normies out reee

Patrician taste

No this is

Ha
Nothin personnel...
Kid..

>Gaming grade

Any mouse that came with "Gaming Grade" nonsense its just a pure trash came out of sweatshop in china.

Even so called eSports grade mouse also trash

Get raped and kill yourself, you retarded fucking faggot sack of nigger shit with down syndrome.

its so beautiful my dudes

does it come with studded wheel for winter?

>greasy fingers already leaving marks
wash your hands you fat fuck

and we have liftoff of the starship "my sides"

That genuinely looks unpleasant to touch

When will this design meme die ;(

like your penis?

never

When Microhard return and BTFO these companies

>anything corsair good

>interchangeable = aka cheap
shit sensor

Brutal

when pioratebay make mouse

So what are some criticisms for this glaive mouse apart from the childish hating on RGB meme? I'm thinking about pairing it up with a R65 RGB keyboard.

Why did they discontinue 4them?

sounds autistic. its like having razor products but with corsair.

Be reasonable!

itll break within 3 months

looks really cheap... like the kind you find on aliexpress for 5$.
that logo is all washed out...

Get one that feels good and disregard appearances, you're dressing for the job, not the interview

because logitech hates money