Question for Israelis: have you ever seen one of these before? If so, have they ever attacked you...

Question for Israelis: have you ever seen one of these before? If so, have they ever attacked you? Are they really aggressive?

Other urls found in this thread:

istanbullblog.blogspot.com.ar/2005/02/spiders-of-allah_28.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tallest Turkish man

I have seen these plenty of times. They're semi-aggressive. They don't attack unless you "confront" them.

Do they make hissing noises? And whats the biggest one you seen?

Arizona here, I've seen a dead one on the ground before but have never actually seen a live one IRL.

Oh shit didnt know we have these in America.

Never noticed any noises, maybe I'm deaf. The biggest one I saw was probably the size of adult male hand.

I've heard Palestinians are rather agressive yeah

is that from Alien?

what the fuck is this shit?

yes

My parents live in Mesa. I've seen them a handful of times in the house but they're never bigger than an inch long. My cat would kill the shit out of them.

Thats fucked up. Do they crawl on the walls and the ceiling or just stay on ground?

Are those camel spiders? I heard that an American soldier took a pic of one sitting on his helmet in Iraq and put it on the internet. Within weeks it turned into some crazy Arab bullshit about the "Spiders of Allah" that were rising out of the desert and attacking Americans.

Never seen one of those but ive seen these fuckers around the house sometimes. Theyre super fast and they bite hard. One of then bit me on the toe once and it swole up to the size of a golf ball for a few days.

"Camel spiders eat or chew on people while they sleep. Their venom numbs the area so people can't feel the bites: Camel spiders are not venomous, and though their bites are painful, they are not deadly to humans, according to NSF."
> Camel spiders eat or chew on people while they sleep. Their venom numbs the area so people can't feel the bites
> Camel spiders eat or chew on people while they sleep.
> Camel spiders chew on people while they sleep.
What kind of God would let loose these kind of beasts from the pits of Hell.

Did they ever bite your cat?

WTF we have those?

I've seen that here, some species of about 4cm long and a smaller ones that run really fast.They're more related to scorpions than spiders I think.

Feels good to live in a country without dangerous animals/insects/arachnids

>we

>Within weeks it turned into some crazy Arab bullshit about the "Spiders of Allah" that were rising out of the desert and attacking Americans.

wait we have those in israel?

What? I thought they were harmless.

Inshallah

Stagnant environments create autistic people.

seeyou blazing faggot I hope you fall and break your fucking neck

How do you explain Aussies then

No it didn't.

These are bro-tier bugs, outrun cockroaches and eat them, I don't think they bite humans

Fucking shit.
Just tell me this is zoomed ant, or i won't sleep tonight.

They deffinitely bite. Hard.

I haven't seem them but apparently Gluvia dorsalis is common in Spain. Fucking scary.

What I have seen in Barcelona are those BIG FUCKING "Megarian banded centipedes". They are VERY aggressive.

Its bite needs medical attention, I think.

Fuck, Wikipedia says that it is one of the smallest scolopendromorphs, but I'm not used to this kind of shit. The most dangerous animals that you can usually find in Catalonia are adders, wild boars, and bears. All of them usually easy to avoid.

WHAT IS THAT

>we

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>Are those camel spiders? I heard that an American soldier took a pic of one sitting on his helmet in Iraq and put it on the internet. Within weeks it turned into some crazy Arab bullshit about the "Spiders of Allah" that were rising out of the desert and attacking Americans.

This IS the internet we are talking about.

I've never liked centipedes. I found a tiny little British one under a toadstool when I was a kid and it was enough.

These house spiders I see really give me the Jeebies. It's a tri-factor that gets me:
a) Speed
b) Many appendages
c) Likes crawling on you when you sleep

The huge Texas ones with the red head look even worse. Creature from hell. Pretty glad all we get is house spiders an inch big.

House centipede gave me the Jeebies I meant to say.

Thanks, I visit Barcelona once or twice a year and now I'll never sleep in the city again.

Remember the myths about these
Something like that they could outrun a camel and kill it at full speed

Nah, mate. Don't worry. They are not that common in the city. Please keep coming here.

no

>Within weeks it turned into some crazy Arab bullshit about the "Spiders of Allah" that were rising out of the desert and attacking Americans.

What the fuck, I didn't know Israel had THOSE FUCKERS. Legit making me scared of joining the IDF.

>Spiders of Allah

Found it

istanbullblog.blogspot.com.ar/2005/02/spiders-of-allah_28.html

My skin tend to attract every variety of insects so it looks like l've won the lottery for living in the correct country.

You're funny. We'll gas you last.

OP said the question was for Israelis.