He was right

He was right.

He was right and you killed him.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Jobs#Death
duhaime.org/LawMag/LawArticle-1364/Steve-Jobs-1955-2011-Deadbeat-Dad.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He killed himself through homeopathy though. Suicide by retardation.

I'm gonna buy his new book "How to cure cancer with magical thinking in 9 months or your money back".

You are the reason Steve died.

Everytime that someone points me out that he was a genius I remind them this. The face they put is just hilarious.

Your the reason hes dead

Good.

/thread

Are you glad you killed him?

If people hadnt spend so much on fucking android then he would have been able to pay is doctor and lived

>21st century tech visionary
>Tries to cure cancer with juice

I don't feel bad for him in the slightest. He had more than enough money to go to the best hospital

To be honest, chemo is fucking scary. I don't blame him for trying that route.

He deserved it.

Why didn't his family tried a court order or something?

Why didn't your family have you aborted, you fucking retard.

And remember he was an AMERICAN

We lead, you follow. You third world yuropoors and street shitters

>people actually believe this hoax
Welp I guess the truth would have ruined apple for good. They did a pretty good job of covering it up.

Never was verified was it? Just because it came from wikileaks doesn't mean its legit.
Even if he did, he prob didn't die of it. It's more of a chronic illness these days that people generally live a relatively normal life until they get old and sickly and then it's just another comorbidity to juggle.

Yeah because I caused him to choose magic beans over chemo.

>"They know. Shut it down."

He refused modern medicine and went for the hare krishna treatment you dip. Probably cancer rather than AIDS though.

>he was an AMERICAN
No.

What was he right about and how did I kill him?

True. I thought he meant it wasn't the homeopathic treatment which killed him, it was a cover story instead of letting it be known publicly that he had aids.

>No
Yes. His parents, no.

Wow. Maybe he just wanted to die? Like bob Marley

Who?

So how did he get aids?

by being a gigantic faggot

>He was right.
No, the companies they stole ideas from where right
>and you killed him.
Hopefully

Because they wanted rid of the cunt

>If people hadnt spend so much on fucking android then he would have been able to pay is doctor and lived
>10.2B$ USD net worth
>(((couldn't))) pay his doctors
yeah nah mate

he died in pancreatic cancer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Jobs#Death

>Pancreatic Cancer
>PC

kek

You are the reason steve is dead.

Why do normies keep killing our Gods?

I am not glad he is dead, but i am glad he is gone.

>>Pancreatic Cancer
>>PC

Stop posting inane comments Richard.

That fag sure got told.

>a mouse is born in a barn where the horses stay
>therefore he is a horse

Marketer ≠ innovator

he was cancer and he died by natural cause

>send a chink baby to live in japan from birth
>chink only knows japanese and everyone assumes he is japanese
Therefore, he's Japanese.
>baby born to syrian parents in the US
>baby only knows english and everyone assumes he is American
Therefore he's American.

First post, most accurate post

>"cancer is funny XDD"
back to Sup Forums now.

But japs are xenophobic as fuck, they could smell that filthy chink blood from miles away.

So he had both cancer and aids at the same time. I don't think a random 4channer gave him those.

Anyone without a Japanese parent needs to naturalize to be a Japanese citizen.

american isn't an ethnicity, and despite protests from this board, america isn't an ethnostate

Oh it's on Wikipedia. In that case
/thread

>He was right.
>He was right and you killed him.
"Nobody would ever want a 5 inch screen or bigger " and" The Good Guy Mantra is bullshit. " (pertaining to Google's success by making Android more open ended). This guy was a fuck load of hype, and could have truly extended his life by not refusing modern medicine and instead of depending on hipster homeopathic regimens. Sad shit,but goddamn if that's not their consumer base logic in a nutshell at Apple.

Steve Jobs was great,
but he killed him...
Don't forget that.

yor the reason steve ded tho

>great
Yeah, a great big CUNT

>"HisiMoment? He pressed her for an abortion. She refused and had a baby girl on May 17, 1978, Lisa Brennan. Jobs was present shortly after the birth and would have noticed some similar features of the infant such as the dark hair and other features. Still, it did not attract any paternal emotion in him. He literally drove away, abandoning mother and his newborn child, who were forced to apply for, and live off welfare in Menlo Park, California.

>The Menlo Park welfare authorities made their own investigations, took subrogatedchild supportrights from Ms Brennan, located and sued Steve Jobs forchild support."

duhaime.org/LawMag/LawArticle-1364/Steve-Jobs-1955-2011-Deadbeat-Dad.aspx

What is an inheritance?

His hyperinflated ego made him delusional about everything. Imaginary thinking became his habit. Eventually, reality caught up to him.

>5 inch screen
Breh, your fingers can only stretch so long. 4" is the perfect smartphone size. You cannot deny this. However 5" is also good.

>good guy mantra
He is sort of right about that. In the long run, Android is a fractured schitzophrenic OS used by poor pajeets and well-off people who use flagships. If you're going to spend over $200 on an Android phone then you need to reevaluate your life decisions.

if it weren't for Apple during Jobs' tenure:
Phones would have ugly-ass keyboards with zombified Desktop OSes or barebones proprietary mobile shit

No multi touch

Mandatory Styluses ala Palm Pilot

Battery guzzling Adobe Flash would still be prevalent today

"tablets" would have a terrible UI and would most likely use a hastily ported version of a desktop OS much like we see with WIndows 10 touch support shit on desktop

I know Sup Forums is full of poor pajeets but IOS devices aren't even that expensive anymore if you buy an older flagship one.

>british people come to america
>womyn get preggo
is it british or indian?

You are the reason he's dead.

savant is the better term maybe?

idiot savant

>IOS devices aren't even that expensive anymore if you buy an older flagship one.

Fuck that, after 2-3 years or so Apple usually starts rolling out "updates" that make the older phones perform worse and worse until they're so painfully slow that you basically have no choice but to buy a newer one. Also, the new iPhone that's coming out soon is supposed to cost over $1k. Over one thousand American dollars for a disposable cell phone that you're expected to replace after 2 years. No thanks.

>chemo is fucking scary.
Only for poor people, rich people not so much.

At best, they'll get better service and the latest treatments, but they still suffer from the same side effects as other people from the chemo.

Android is pretty great imo. It does everything I need it to, and if I ever need to delve beyond the surface user interface, I can. I think the best phone I ever had for the price was some chinese Samsung ripoff, cost only a hundred dollars straight up, could use it on any network, and had pretty good specs all around. Bloatware was minimal. The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 I have now overheats all the dang time, and the autocorrect is atrocious. I actually enjoyed the autocorrect on that Chinese ripoff, I'm not sure if it was some stock android keyboard or what but it was never intrusive and always seemed to correct only what I needed it to. Plus when the screen inevitably broke it still worked as if it hadn't broken at all, which was nice.

My only complaint with it was that the manufacturer allocated a piss poor amount of space for apps. Never bothered to go into it and fix it, but I could have.

I went off on a tangent, but my point is that Android is a perfectly suitable utilitarian OS. Unlike Apple, it gives us choice, and that's what I'm all for when it comes to hardware and software.

Not to mention that Apple is a control freak company for yuppie faggots that have no qualms dropping mad dosh on a phone that doesn't even have a aux port, for chrissakes. That company and its userbase disgusts me.

Retard detected

>chemo is scary

>death is somehow less scary

If you have accepted Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior then death is nothing to be afraid of.

He was objectively right on his hatred for Flash, CD drives and Microsoft

Steve Jobs is gay

>not posting CD-I princess Zelda when saying that.

But still funny.

Jesus won't save you, our lord is one and only ALLAH and our guide is not anyone but our rasool Muhammad (SAW) jesus was mere messenger all those people who believe jesus was God's sun will burn in hell,

I'm not glad he's dead, but I'm glad he's gone.

No, but AIDS always will be.