/CAD/

Canada general.

Who's enjoying /comfy weather/ this week?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f389hIxZAOc
telegram.me/joinchat/DYBbQgidp2iS3YZHOwctSg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First

>comfy
I want my rainclouds back

By comfy you mean hot and humid, glad i'm somewhere else

>By comfy you mean hot and humid

Nah it hasn't been hot or humid really this week. That's why it's so nice

>Kanada

Fugin nice day to go to the beach

y-yea...

Delet this

Is Toronto really different than the rest of Canada? My company works with a small Canadian IT start-up that are terrible at IT. It's kinda poisoned my view of Canada because they've also been very arrogant in spite of their product's instability. If I were to vacation in Canada, where should I go to get a better impression of the country?

why

>2-0

its like 26 here

is the small start up shopify?

I hate summer weather but I'm already harvesting some chili peppers from my garden, so I'm happy.

d-delet this

Toronto is shit, there are various nice/party cities without the skyscrapers and noise outside toronto

I hate the bugs

youtu.be/f389hIxZAOc

In addition i should shill stratford ontario, it's very picturesque but most people visit for theatre

Nah, I'd rather not say their name though. They don't do code review, document test cases, or do root cause analysis for any outages of their software. If product crashes then it's just 'Well that's weird'.

>this general

kek this general this general kek

Canada, my son.
Stop shitposting so much.
t. dad

No

It was like 25-30 C last week but now down to a chilly and windy 10-14 C.

seriously mates when are drawings going to be legal
I don't enjoy being in a country that can put you in prison for a drawing

Isn't it dependent on where you live? I thought In BC you are allowed it but in other places you aren't

>relaxing game of civ5 to get away from the harsh reality of being an unemployed bum
>enter australia
>sydney attacks portugal, captures porto
>burns it to the ground for shits and giggles

You best be playing the Canada mod or you let our country down

Last I recall it was still legal in BC.

the laws are vague as hell or i'm just not looking hard enough. yesterday another user said it's okay in Ontario as long as it's obtained digitally.
i've heard the same goes for BC too but I couldn't find anything on it

all memes aside, can anyone in this thread speak chong? need to find out if this is canton or mandarin

本表格亦備有中文版本

I was playing as Poland 2bh

>中文
as a rule, unspecified "Chinese" means Standard Chinese, or "Mandarin".

>TFW I made a successful telegram chat group
>TFW it now has 12 people in it

I'm so proud of myself

alri, thanks.

Well it's dead.

one day we will be known as the best country on Sup Forums
one day

We're already the best country in the real world; let Sup Forums have their fun.

this desu

sorry dad

But my dad is Chinese not Muslim

are you a hafu

What's the best place to bang Ukie sluts in Canada?
I heard y'all have a ton of diaspora there.

they're ugly af, just fly over there and bang a harem of them for like $500 USD

>it just started to rain
BLESS THE GODS

>started raining here as well
>still fucking hot

FUCK THIS HEAT

Prairies, unfortunately that involves going to the prairies

what part of hongcouver you from?

Canada is literally a fake country, created when Britain was forced to dump a few hardcore cucks (who formed the vast minority of American loyalists) somewhere after the Revolution. Canada has no real identity (DUDE PINEAPPLE PIZZA LMAO) outside of Quebec (which doesn't even want to be a part of Canada). "But that's not fair, Canada has culture!" you say. Very true. The flannel-clad lumberjack, trapping fur and making syrup is a well-known icon world-wide - a QUEBECOIS icon. The only thing close to iconic culture that (Anglo) "Canada" has are the Mounties, and those guys are just gay cowboy police who had to go settle the west because the "Canadians" were too cuckolded and scared to do it themselves. One of Canada's folk heroes is a cop who took away an American cowboy's guns when he tried to go find gold in the Yukon. Can you honestly think of anything more pathetic than that? Great Britain doesn't give a fuck about Canada. Just because you say "Zed" instead of "Zee" doesn't mean they care about you. And why would they? You threw away your British heritage for A FUCKING LEAF and what do you have to show for it? You're a bargain bin America, basically an oversized Vermont. Canada is blessed that they happen to live next to the single most benevolent and peaceful military superpower in Western History. Nobody else would let a pathetic joke like that exist right on their doorstep. And we don't even have to. With NAFTA and the gradual erosion of anything remotely uniquely "Canadian" you're grandchildren will be begging us for annexation. I just hope that my progeny have the good sense to reject it. I wouldn't want this great country bogged down by something as pathetic as """"""""Canada"""""""".

south

I'm gook.

be my gf dragon lady

Delta, no one knows where this even is. Also don't even come here to visit, you have to know at least some Hindi to even talk to anyone, don't even know how I get by desu

I know where it is, user. I had to work at a warehouse there when I was doing temp work
I don't remember seeing many Hindus though

Je perçois un manque évident de représentation de la langue Française dans ce général. J'en profite donc pour faire un apparté: le Français devrait être plus représenté au Canada, car comme vont sans doute le prouver ceux qui me répondront ensuite, le niveau hors Québec est à déplorer.

how far south? browntown?

north delta or the shit parts?

Stratford also has a nice river going through it
>captcha was river

500 dollar and it's yours

North
I only see Hindu's, might be because I live next to Surrey which are full of them but that is all I see, wasn't like this a couple years ago

YO CANADIAN FAGGOTS into business join

telegram.me/joinchat/DYBbQgidp2iS3YZHOwctSg

above richmond

Salut Pierre.

Delta was nice like 20 years ago.. :(

I don't understand French

i grew up roughly in that area. like the south part of kerrisdale. its pretty boring, a lot of old people.

>TFW newmarket

Just end me

I can read that but I can't write French.

Really, all us Canadians do in a thread about Canada is always try to slip where we live into the conversation. Why do you suppose that is?

We all yearn for connection, for love.

I hate newmarket, pls save me

What kind of chilis? Mine have barely sprouted near as i can tell

oh yeah, there are tons of old people here. it's pretty boring but it's also quiet so it doesn't really bother me much. I don't like going past broadway
for connection and love

then we really need this general to be a permanent thing, for connection and love

i hardly ever go downtown or east past main street
did you go to magee?

RESCUE ME FROM NEWMARKET!!!

churchill

/CAD/ best new Sup Forums thread desu

>A FUCKING LEAF

kek i thought the guys in the first panel were from poland

JFs get out

no, I'm sorry, I can't
I live in Hamilton, I also want to die

>not including finland in the general

just delet and start over desu

Finland is just as boring as Canada so that might work

Finns are really obnoxious once you get to know them, they'll pull people into the general who'll just want to talk to them

This

/mammileaf/ was fun while it lasted

>all these vancouver bros

ni hao i hope you are all enjoying the rain.

My int gf told me she's underaged. What the fuck do I do bros????

Find a new Sup Forums gf lad

Pretend like you died in a plane crash and block her

Get him to admit it

But...but....

Fuck why does this shit have to happen

Istill love her bros

>her

this isn't the time for memes, what do I do?

I'm not thst much older than her probably, is it still weird?

Canada is literally a fake country, created when Britain was forced to dump a few hardcore cucks (who formed the vast minority of American loyalists) somewhere after the Revolution. Canada has no real identity (DUDE PINEAPPLE PIZZA LMAO) outside of Quebec (which doesn't even want to be a part of Canada). "But that's not fair, Canada has culture!" you say. Very true. The flannel-clad lumberjack, trapping fur and making syrup is a well-known icon world-wide - a QUEBECOIS icon. The only thing close to iconic culture that (Anglo) "Canada" has are the Mounties, and those guys are just gay cowboy police who had to go settle the west because the "Canadians" were too cuckolded and scared to do it themselves. One of Canada's folk heroes is a cop who took away an American cowboy's guns when he tried to go find gold in the Yukon. Can you honestly think of anything more pathetic than that? Great Britain doesn't give a fuck about Canada. Just because you say "Zed" instead of "Zee" doesn't mean they care about you. And why would they? You threw away your British heritage for A FUCKING LEAF and what do you have to show for it? You're a bargain bin America, basically an oversized Vermont. Canada is blessed that they happen to live next to the single most benevolent and peaceful military superpower in Western History. Nobody else would let a pathetic joke like that exist right on their doorstep. And we don't even have to. With NAFTA and the gradual erosion of anything remotely uniquely "Canadian" you're grandchildren will be begging us for annexation. I just hope that my progeny have the good sense to reject it. I wouldn't want this great country bogged down by something as pathetic as """"""""Canada""""""""

Are you being genuine about all of this? I thought you were just shitposting for fun

i didnt bring an umbrella to work because it was sunny when i left home this morning. now i have to walk home in the rain unless its stops raining in 30 minutes.

Canadian Ass Dildoo

How old is she? Hell don't even think that matters you can fucking get away with almost any age now adays so long as she says that she loves you as well

Canadians also teach kids that the first romans was ruled by kings who was black. Tarquinius superbus the last black king of rome was overthrown by the whiteys who ruled rome for a couple of centuries. Until sulla the great black general overthrew the whiteys and exterminated them in the social war. Now blacks was running rome again and a whitey wasnt seen in the region again until it was sacked by alaric and the whiteys eventually killed or sent the black romans to africa. Julius caesar was black