Inb4 mods get furious

>inb4 mods get furious

This IS relevant:
Pic related is our top selling phone right now. Imagine, a _Chinese_ phone selling more than American/Korean phones.

1. Your country
2. Are you enjoying how the Chinese are taking over the better economies' products?

1. Finland
2. Yes, I fucking love "underdogs"

Serbia
Yes, I love Mother China

Just today ordered my Z5.
Fuck China. I mean, yeah, underdog is cool an all, but... fuck China.

There all economy is based on stealing patents and expropriation.

Even the fucking jap and koreans gooks have a better respect of intellectual property.

Yeah, huawei is super agressive here with ads, they have fucking jagr...

My sis have one model now and desu for that money(250€) that phone is really good

Yes, the price is crazy but what makes iPhones and Galaxies cost so much more is their imago/status.

The same here. Huawei is a very good brand, I prefer their design over korean phones.

Forgot pic

I have a Taiwanese phone, it's breddy gud

1. Funland
2. Yeah don't mind seeing our gook bros doing well

I've been using iphones for the past 4 years, but I'm sick of Apple and all its bullshit.

I'm going to be getting the HTC 10 very soon. Gotta support the underdogs or soon we'll just be stuck with the same two companies Jewing everyone

HTC?

>unironically using a phone that has been blacklisted by the US Department of Defence because of Chinese government backdoors

>not already owning a xiaomeme phone

>unironically wanting the NSA-Android to have the best possible environment for working

Yeah Boi I got a Taiwanese phone can't be more underdog than that. Fuck China tho

>having a cellphone

Normies!

MODS! MODS!

Ah shit

i've read some time ago that Xiaomi was going to enter brazilian market
dont know what happened, would love to buy one

Import from gearbest or aliexpress or something

i want to buy sony z5 compact

I got in the Huawei train years ago, son.

>countries that don't even have their own world renown brand of smartphone

Why is Western Europe so shit-tier?

Even Finland had Nokia.

we do have our own though

Been using it for a couple weeks now. It's good. Much better than the S5 I was using before. Waterproof, good size, convenient power button/fingerprint sensor placement, large storage. One con is that the camera is not as impressive as those of large phones, and requires ample light to take good pictures. Also I'm not a big fan of the onscreen buttons since screenshots always leave those in.

i'm afraid i would have to pay taxes

No matter who made it this shit will be deadborn because of Android