Hey Sup Forums, what should I buy?

R5 1600 + mobo of choice.

apple + dragon dildo.

I got some zip ties and a new keyboard yesterday

friends. oh wait

Retail box copy of Tux Racer

They have it I'm not kidding

I'm going to find this shit and upload. Better not be fucking with me

You should see the apple section. Had Woznicuck, Jobs, and then Einstein. Portraits all in a row above the entrance

The fuck is that? A computer mall?

Basically. Best Buy with a big section of components to build whatever you want or new parts.

it's pretty based, lot of neckbeards though

>tfw no store that sells computer parts in a 100 mile radius of where you live

wait there are stores that sell computer parts?

Never seen one in my life desu

best buy used to; but it's not that popular anymore, now that most people have gravitated toward smartphones, tablets, and laptops

Pretty cool. All computer stores here are little hidden shops with barely any space to fit 2 clients in.
You also don't shop for the parts, you go to the clerk and ask the part you want and he gets it from the warehouse.

>tfw your micro center left

It was 30+ miles away and I only got to go about 3 times, but it was great.

That's sad
A dedicated store for computer parts would be like my 2nd home
Here you maybe see, if you're lucky, some overpriced low end graphics cards or SSDs in a local electronics store

At the one here, printer paper is $3, or $2 if it's on sale which it usually is. At Staples, printer paper is $6.

literally went to Micro Center for the first time yesterday, live 2 hours away and figured I'd drive out
holy shit it was so fun. they had boxes of $30 dvd burners on the end caps, cool selection of chink shit scattered all around, staff was pretty helpful, lot of peripherals, even stuff like a good selection of soldering tools and Raspberry Pis
I will be going back whenever I'm back lol

A CPU. They have the best prices on CPUs anywhere.

Micro Center has the weirdest selection of games. Lots of old PC games like Morrowind. A few PS1 games- Chrono Cross and some Final Fantasy games.

Was recently at microcenter. Like only 1 per state and I luckily live 15 minutes from one. Bought
>Asus ROG x370 motherboard -$150 (microcenter gives $100 off any compatible board with purchase of 1700X/1800X
>AMD r7-1700X - $380
>32GB ddr4-2400mhz CL14 (got it down to CL13) -$200
>LG Blu-ray drive -$35
>Seasonic 650w platinum certified PSU -$120

For my main build.

Also got for my server
>2x4TB Toshiba X300 drives to accompany my 2x2TB I already have -$190
>Silverstone SFX 450w gold rated PSU -$80
>4 port SATA 3 pcie card -$45

Picked up an orange monster ultra at checkout on with 2 32GB MicroSD cards and a 128GB USB 3.0 stick. Love microcenter.

A SATA cable. Buy in bulk if it's a better price.

Neckbeards were indeed abundant. No tux racing was found at this Microcenter.

Intel motherboard with ME backdoor.

What'd you get

An Alienware

Fuck yeah I've hung out at Frys electronics for the past 15 years with my buddies fucking awesome shit. Been there hundreds of times the cafe inside is the best too