Cctv

Best way to disable a camera without touching it, causing visible harm to it, being seen by it, or disabling its power supply?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jzysxHGZCAU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pre-emptively give it back, Tyrone.

You HAVE to face the consequences, Tyrone

IR LEDs. Or look into what kim jon um (the half brother of the new korean dude) or whatever his deadass was called.

Cut the cables

IR filters exist
Read better

Impossible

I did. Cutting cables works.

No visible harm moron.

Lasers

>implying wireless cameras dont exist

EMP gun.

Cables are behind the camera. No one would see them.

How would he get to them?

Then you would be seen by the camera.
Also cameras on cell phones and hand held devices like gopro

You can't. But you could just wear a disguise

Even worse: wireless cameras often pose as wired ones.

Man OP really wants to get that BBC in shower prisons.

youtube.com/watch?v=jzysxHGZCAU

And this is why there should be a way to scramble a camera

Post your favourite security cameras.

Puting a razor blade halfway through the cable. After you pull it out the image will be normal

throw shit at it

I'm pretty sure that 1W+ LASER will fry the camera's CCD. you can get it off ebay from china for cheap ($50 or less).

anyway, don't do that shit because it's illegal.

Ok first you need to get a microwave, disassemble it, and remove the piece that emits the radiowaves. Then what you do is you take the microwave emitting element and you stick that in a cone made of tin foil. Then all you gotta do is power it up and point it at the camera. Boom. It's toast.

You have to stick it inside your ass first tho

Not how it works, Mr. Scifi MacGyver

Pelco-chan is cute!

smoke bombs

Laser pointer

Just ask your dad if you can stay out late faggot

Finally, ni/g/ger

(you)
>shower prisons

shine a pocket laser at it.

just do what the spy kids do
take a picture of what the camera is seeing and tape it over the lens

Get a jammer

Get a chaff grenade

Spray paint....the ultimate destroyer of cameras.

stop trying to break into walmart jamal

plot-twist: it sprays you back

Just noticed that too lmao

Jammers dont work that way

fookin laser sights

why

what's the site again where you can watch cams all around the world?

insecam.org

what place is good to look at

I dunno, I haven't used it much to have any favourites. I normally just browse places on the opposite side of the world since my time zone's GMT-6 and I'm basically nocturnal

I guess my time zone didn't matter, if I was nocturnal I'd be browsing on the opposite side of the world regardless due to higher frequency but you get the point, I watch a lot of Asian cams

Those things are crazy powerful as well.
Fucking scattered reflections can still fuck your eyes up.
God forbid you have a dusty room, temporary blindness for you. (like you get when you look at the sun by accident, or on purpose for some fucking retard reason)

I work in security at a mall.
Just as long as no one knows you who works in the mall and just as long as you dont return, they dont do shit.
Weve had a whole system go down because mall thought it was a good idea to run all the vital ethernet, coaxial, etc wires non shielded arms length away down service hallways anyone is permitted in. Needless to say some jackass came in with a hatchet and just cut a section and we were down for 24 hours.
We even have a pic of his face and the cops did nothing other than 'if you find him call us lol'