TOP KEK INTELFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

TOP KEK INTELFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Other urls found in this thread:

theregister.co.uk/2017/05/01/intel_amt_me_vulnerability/
communities.intel.com/message/471076#471076
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are they wrong?
If you didn't want overclocking heat issues then you should've bought a 6700k or Ryzen

>Buy $350 CPU
>Slap a 212 Evo on there because leddit cooler of choice
>OC to 5ghz
>House burns down

I get the whole "le housefire XD" thing but you know CPUs automatically shut off when they hit their max right? The only thing that is going to burn is your wallet

So this is currently your biggest gripe with Intel, rather than this: theregister.co.uk/2017/05/01/intel_amt_me_vulnerability/ ?

>TOP KEK

Indeed.

you're pathetic

stop posting on this forum

communities.intel.com/message/471076#471076

Another clickbait article and retarded OP fell for it.

Nice damage control, Mr. Goldstein.

>90 degress
Jesus, that means your hand's skin would melt if you touched the CPU die while it's OC'd.

>inb4 intel starts adding deliding kits to their K cpus

>can't run his cpu without a cooler in case they touch the cpu and burn their fingers

intelfags on suicide watch

Back to REEEEEEEDIT

This funny but we don't have alternative, AMD CPU also is hot.

Must be nice to have AMD and not worry about overclocking...

Will these threads ever stop? The AMD vs Intel and AMD vs NVIDIA threads kill Sup Forums

I have 7700k with the termolright macho x2 cpu fan, and my cpu may have temp up to 80 deg C under high-load, at the same temp in my room about 28-30 deg C.

It's all good right, we have ryzen with subpar single core performance and hot hot cards.

Does it get hot if I don't overclock it? Was considering getting it but not overclocking the thing.

>Will these threads ever stop?

AMD vs Intel and ATI/AMD vs NVIDIA threads have been a staple of Sup Forums ever since I started coming here 6 or 7 years ago. They will never stop.

AMD processors for the most part were never hot, they just had shitty loud stock coolers.

I got pic related for my A10-7870K APU. It's able to keep temps around 70C when I OC my APU to 4.2GHz @ 1.4v (couldn't get it lower) and run it through prime95. Though I just leave the frequency at 3.8GHz @ 1.25v for extra quiet operation and it hovers around 55C when I run it through prime95.

>EVE Online's latest war is being fought over anime

link?

Why no Seagate vs WD threads? Or no Asus vs Gigabyte vs MSI threads?

>Was considering getting it but not overclocking the thing
the dumbest CPU purchasing mindset of all time