Except the fact that they're Canadians,is there any other particular reason why leafs are so weak and feminine?

Except the fact that they're Canadians,is there any other particular reason why leafs are so weak and feminine?
Is it because they were cucked by the American?

Chicks dig it; look at France.

Most men can take pride in what their country represents and what their country has achieved over the course of history. What can Canadians look towards as their source of inspiration? A fucking leaf.

Our sissy brit boy heritage of course.

You think Jesus was weak?

We didn't cuck them. They cucked themselves.

We're manly and strong 2bh. We play sports like hockey while you're stuck with thirdworldball, where everyone is a fairy.

Also you're not white, you're a brown, poor uneducated rat that could never hope to have sex with a white woman

I disagree. I've never met a Canadian I respected. I met some cool Albanian bro's in Kosovo though. Plus you country has been spreading Feminism like a fucking virus. It's bad enough with our liberals. But your degenerate herd comes down here for our white collar jobs and suddenly decide they know what's better for us. Do us all a favor and fuck off.

why being tolerant and legalizing weed of course

>Kosovo
wuts that?

>it's an American voicing their retarded fat opinion

Also you're clearly not white, go be a faggot in Kosovo with your people, shitskin

>look at France.
What's the difference ?

>We play sports like hockey
literally Russia tier aka shit tier taste in sports.
Kill urself.

>[line noise] muh feminism muh degeneracy [more line noise]
opinion discarded

no more protection for you

But Russia is a better country than yours, so why would you say it's Russia-tier? If you're insulting it, you should be saying its Albania-tier

>literally Russia tier aka shit tier taste in sports.
>Kill urself.
>still being this salty
cute

Mexican you cuck sucking weed mongler

>it's a Chicano

Even better. Your existence is a joke

You're the same people that call football soccer, meaning you don't know shit about sports

Ah Albanian diaspora

>calling soccer anything but thirdworldball

Daily reminder it's popular because it's made for poorfags like yourself

yea, and like anyone from anywhere visits kosovo as a tourist
lmao

the real reason that obese unfunny fuck boogie 2988 isn't loosing weight because his he'll lose his fan base?