How can Intel even compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L4K7eIEAJx0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

easy
>bunch of Sup Forums-tards buy
>only interested in games
>muh +2/+8%

How come people are benchmarking CPUs in gaymes now?

I can't historically think of people doing this until Ryzen came out. Even when bulldozer came out, they benchmarked CPUs in CPU benchmarks.

Now these retards are benchmarking CPUs like fucking GPUS. I don't understand. Are people retarded?

They did it back then too, in 720p low settings no less. Nothing new here, same shillery since 2 decades.

P-please don't overclock your 7700k to avoid fire hazard.

99% of people only do gaming.

1700X is literally the most "Why?" CPU in the lineup, either 1700 or 1800X, the 1700X shouldn't exist

lol they admit they're worse for gaming? who do they think their customers are?

I want Sup Forums to leave

Anyone who wants a powerful All purpose CPU. AKA anyone who doesn't play vidya all day like a total loser.

I'd rather buy Ryzen for gayming than a stuttery piece of shit housefire.

>gaming
You need to be over 18 to post on this site.

The chart should be expanded with "analysis, virtualization, calculation/crunching and compression"

Ye man lmao x-D. I prefer +3 fps over Ryzen too. I love 3dXpoint memeory as well.

all I do is game and listen to youtube in the background.

the only content production i do is rarely photoshopping memes and making webms

but i appreciate Ryzen potentially forcing Intel's hand to create better cpus for average consumers.

ill be happy with my i5 until then.

You are clearly delusional. Go effin' kill yourself.

Not to rain on your parade, but i5's are pretty garbage even for gaming.
Unless you only play games older than 2010

probably by releasing a new cpu that is faster than that amd

>Wanting your CPU to have a Jewish performance graph.

there are real benchmarks but they are not posted here because most posters here are gamer fags.

i5-7600k

They're posted but buried under shitposting.

>5GHz of delided stuttering

Kek

Framerate charts are a huge fucking hoax people started believing only recently, you won't notice a difference in gaming even up to 30ms

I would argue it should be more like 1800x, then a same clocked 1800, then a plain 1700, then 1600x like 1600X is a very compelling buy.

>release 6 core i5 with 4.5+ ghz
>match amd price
>match amd in all of the areas in op pic and keep their gaming advantage

>>release 6 core i5 with 4.5+ ghz
At a cool n quiet TDP of 220W

>TDP of 220W
you called

Yeah, and nobody wants that, that's why leaked 6 core Coffelake is around 3.5GHz

>none of the configurations can consistently hold above 30fps, not even 25fps

All this tells me is that the hardware and software is all trash. Shitty unoptimized games on shitty backdoored CPUs.

Frametime != FPS

I'm just gonna buy Intel again even if there's a better AMD alternative tbqh

My sides, do you guys see Jews everywhere?

Intel is the single largest non-government employer in the entire country of Israel.

>no source
Fucking retarded AMDrone.

1600 so fucking goat

>ryzen amd shit
>goat anything

Encryption is actually faster on Intel though. Ryzen has two engines, but they only help up to a certain threshold, then KabyLake pulls ahead.

youtube.com/watch?v=L4K7eIEAJx0

Great vidoe from reputable youtuber

Good goy.

>2400 ram

Gaming/Enthusiast Gaming > Streaming, Encoding, Creation, Encryption

Market is bigger for that in terms of people who build their own PCs. Its a hobby. There are only so many professional content creators and a swarm of gayming faggots.

hardcore gayming gaymer gay gayme
gayming hardware for true gayming gaymers
gayming gayming gayming gayming gayming
gay
mer

This. Games are important (for me and anyone who plays them) but 5 % or 3 FPS don't make a difference. Get the Ryzen and enjoy years of future proofness.

99 % of people still use Winrar and compression programs

Haven't you given up on this avatarfaggotry yet? You know that's against the rules, right?

Because that is the most CPU intensive task most people use their computers for. So I get why they benchmark CPUs that way although it produces way more variables than just the CPU. Eg. it is not far-fetched that nvidia GPUs play better with Intel CPUs than they do with AMD.
Stuff like encoding and rendering would be a better way if you ask me. Synthetic benchmarks are just that - synthetic. They give a nice impression but that is it. I don't know what a score of 1000 vs a score of 1300 means but I do know what it means that it takes 5mins vs 9mins to for example compress a zip file.