What VPN do you use Sup Forums?

What VPN do you use Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/04/dont-like-privacy-violations-dont-use-the-internet-gop-lawmaker-says/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

None because I'm not stupid enough to pay to connect through someone's server

>He cares about his privacy.

No one has to use the internet, user.

arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/04/dont-like-privacy-violations-dont-use-the-internet-gop-lawmaker-says/

This but unironically.

Autists will screech at the slightest perceived breach of their privacy yet literally couldn't bring themselves to stop shitposting on Sup Forums. No one who posts here genuinely values freedom.

gtfo

umad bro?

AirVPN

Reasonable Pricing
Good speeds
Client with Network Lock and Killswitch
So far no DNS leaks whatsoever

Main purpose is escaping german RIAA faggots

My own VPN running at my home :^)

Not used what you thought VPNs are for, but to access servers etc. easily when I am not at home. I just connect to my own OpenVPN server and it's like im connected to my LAN

None, because I'm not American

Or sometimes this when I need

PIA

I only have it for torrenting but I usually just leave it on to browse the internet. Sometimes I forget to turn it off when gaming and there's usually not even any adverse effects

Essentially
>"You must be autistic if you care about your human rights being violated"
Stupid authoritarians.

In AmeriKKKa you tortured and detained indefinitely under the mere suspicion of being "a terrorist." Your government requires that your identity be tied to your bank account. Your government has oversight over what books you check out in your library, over what websites you go to at your local library and how long you spend at them.

Then, to add insult to breach of privacy, your government gets to monitor all your traffic to "stop the bad guys" and doesn't protect you against greedy ISPs from selling your information or from unfairly giving preference to internet services by limiting competitors.

Essentially speaking you are living in a fucking policestate and you've become so brainwashed that anyone who is remotely against it is "an autist."

TLDR Kill yourself

ProtonVPN.

you're acting like the KKK is a bad thing

Of course America isn't free, we're just told it is. Corporations influence policies and regulations by buying off politicians, they ruin everything.

American Revolution 2.0 when?

Hail Satan

Replacing the current system with a libertarian one would just be the same system, only more extreme.

GNUnet

I use my own personal vpn i setup on my vps, which i'd advise you to do too.

Couldn't be worse than it is now

Sweet innocent summer child...

I run my own OpenVPN server on 443/tcp on a VPS I rent. I use it whenever I'm on open wifi, and since it's 443/tcp I've never been in a situation where it's blocked. Even on JetBlue WiFi, which does packet inspection to block literally everything fun, it works. Highly recommended.

>Developed by (((David Goldschlag)))
>i trust these people with my anonymity

Tor itself has proven itself to be pretty trustworthy. Any compromises have not been of the Tor networking itself but through other means of PEBCAC.

>wears ski mask
>commits crime
>gets caught because didn't wear gloves => fingerprints everywhere
>wahhh stupid fucking ski mask didn't do shit

>gop lawmaker
>gop

AirVPN here also. No complaints other than an occasional hiccup. I mostly use it because I don't trust my ISP and the personal wifi my work has.

Thinking of getting NordVPN because they seem to be the only provider that has a web proxy. Meaning I could use my regular internet on one browser while simultaneously using a different IP on another browser.