Hello Sup Forumsuys. My birthday is coming up and I have around 100-150€ to upgrade my computer specs...

Hello Sup Forumsuys. My birthday is coming up and I have around 100-150€ to upgrade my computer specs. I was thinking of getting a graphics card, but I'm not sure which. Here's my current specs:

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3550 CPU @ 3.30GHz 3.30GHz
RAM: 12GB
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti
Hard Drive: WD Caviar Blue 500GB SATAIII 6Gb/s 16MB

I mostly use my computer to play video games. I have low fps on games like Dark Souls 3, but I can run other games smoothly (Everything, Hollow Knight, Killing Floor 2, among others.)

Any help would be appreciated, thank you everyone.

Other urls found in this thread:

mindfactory.de/product_info.php/4GB-Asus-GeForce-GTX-1050-Ti-Expedition-Aktiv-PCIe-3-0-x16--Retail-_1125243.html
amazon.de/BenQ-GL2460-Monitor-Reaktionszeit-schwarz/dp/B00AQBWMTK
chiptec.net/componentes-para-computadores/placas-graficas/placas-graficas-pci-e/xfx-radeon-rx-460-4gb-gddr5-pci-e.html
gpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/AMD-RX-480-vs-AMD-R9-290/3634vs2171
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sell your tight twink ass on the streets until you can afford a GTX 1080 Ti, a new i7 CPU, and a SSD.

>i7
pfthahaha
>1080Ti
i don't even know where to begin

mindfactory.de/product_info.php/4GB-Asus-GeForce-GTX-1050-Ti-Expedition-Aktiv-PCIe-3-0-x16--Retail-_1125243.html

What resolution monitor do you use? If you plan on playing in 1080P you want a card with 4gb memory or more. An RX 570/470 should be a good budget option.

amazon.de/BenQ-GL2460-Monitor-Reaktionszeit-schwarz/dp/B00AQBWMTK

I currently have this one. Also, I'm not precisely sure if the thing I need to upgrade the most is the GPU, I just sent out a wild guess since it seems like the weakest thing in my computer and, well, is usually very related GPU -> VG

First thing I'd get is an SSD. But for game performance get a 1050Ti or RX 570. Preferably 570 as it's more performance for what you pay.

Get a RX 570. Best bang for the buck.

>RX 570

That GPU is a bit too out of budget..

Than get RX 560. Should be adequate for 1080p.

save up a bit then, buying GPUs below that level really isn't worth it

chiptec.net/componentes-para-computadores/placas-graficas/placas-graficas-pci-e/xfx-radeon-rx-460-4gb-gddr5-pci-e.html

this one?

no get at least the 560

get a fucking job
games are for faggots

I can't find a RX 560 anywhere in my country, though. Even on amazon I'm having trouble finding one.

get a used card, like an R9 290 or GTX 7/8 series. they'll be much better performance for the price, although they may run hot or loud.

you shouldve known better than to suggest a non poorfag build to a poorfag

just look at how sour grapes he went

That's not me (op here), though. I don't know much about computers and am just genuinely looking for a honest (and more knowledgeable) opinion.

not out where i live.
550 is out and it's more or the same price as 460.
>mfw

Buy a R9 290 and a Corsair Vengeance / CX 500M. If you already have a proper PSU get a 120 GB SSD instead. Your CPU and RAM are fine.

The R9 290 competes a 480 for 80-100 €. Get the Tri or Vapor-X.

gpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/AMD-RX-480-vs-AMD-R9-290/3634vs2171

just buy Ryzen

Just don't fall for the AMD meme and you'll be fine.

You must be 18 to post here

dont fall for the amd meme,save up for a 1060/1070 and dont settle for anything lower

got a 480 2 weeks ago, forza horizon loads in 15 minutes, turns out its been a problem for months and amd doesnt even acknowledge it

Oh alright, thanks. I was questioning the AMD myself since looking at other people's specs most people use nvidia, and to be honest I wasn't very inclined towards amd.