youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What the fuck am I watching

el diablANO

White """""""people""""""""

wew lad

a STEM graduate/student.

Indubitably

Doesn't this guy make an insane amount of money, which he uses on anime merchandise almost exclusively?

Apparently he a rich weird otaku, like 85% of Sup Forums.

>Indubitably
youtube.com/watch?v=DSLqZbSrnIQ

>h-hey mom, c-could you record something for me?

Poland are you fucking retarded? Holy shit, out of all the things you could've said. Out of all things in the English vocabulary that you could've slapped together, you chose to say that? You fucking retard. You absolute mentally disabled cuntwad. Fuck you. Fuck your family. Fuck your friends. Fuck everybody you know you vile piece of shit.

this is melonpan right?

Yes you can

>Nightmare fuel

OOH OOH OOH

So Black Shadow, is this where Deathborn sent you after FZero GX?

youtube.com/watch?v=zwpzvZMK2lk

I do not understand the reason for posting this pasta
Are you practicing being rude?

He actually has his gf recording everything for him

>girl
wew lad

In California, yes

By gf, do you mean neckbeard?

probably

pic related: my neighbor

its a swedish accountant who used to post on Sup Forums a lot. He claims to make 6 figures and has (or had) a steady relationship

>Poland are you
>fucking retarded? Holy shit, out of all the things you could've said. Out of all things in the English vocabulary that you could've slapped together, you chose to say that? You fucking retard. You absolute mentally disabled cuntwad. Fuck you. Fuck your family. Fuck your friends. Fuck everybody you know you vile piece of shit.
top kek I'm loving your mental breakdown.

No. You are short, black haired and your skin is the colour of shit. You are also less intelligent and speak an inferior language.

He's swiss

Swiss

"melonpan"

my mistake

Yes.

we are not whites. That's what the confused americans call some people. We are the aryans. The filthy degenerates in your video are of european heritage but they are untermensch like you are.

We will cause a third world war and we will cause the biggest bloodslaughter that the world has ever seen. We will brutally murder every single person that we come across. We will kill without questioning.

We are the only race that has learned how to systematically eradicate races to extinction. We will slaughter until there is no one left.

youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8
Heil Hitler!

Hitler was not even aryan you dumb cunt back to pol.

Hair colour does not determine race you complete and utter moron.
Educate yourself.

You may find it funny. But the aryan is like a lion, it goes to sleep and then the hyenas come out and think they can steal from the lion and act as the filthy they are. But when the lion awakes, the lion will systematically and brutally murder every single disgusting hyena that has dared to touch the lion or what belongs to him.

You really don't understand do you, if you ever learned history you would know why the aryans have started genociding filth. It's because every single time, also with what happened in pre-nazi germany. The jews and other filth have attempted to infiltrate the aryan nations and act as if they are the masters there.

Oh but how wrong they are, the lion is just sleeping. Their scratches do nothing to the lion, when the lion awakes the jew will be torn apart and all the filth that follows him will be eradicated from the face of the earth.

Mark my words, you will see history repeat itself as it always does, the aryan will wake up and systematically slaughter and drive every single other race to extinction.

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

You just said that black hair makes you inferior fuck off cunt.

>You just said that black hair makes you inferior
Your low IQ is showing again lad. I simply stated the fact that you have black hair, I never said it makes you inferior.

I hope you die.

you are not an aryan, you are a slav(e)

I'm a german immigrant you fucking moron.

And just so you ignorant degenerate subhuman can educate yourself. Estonians are not slavic (minority russians living in estonia are not estonians).

This is the estonian phenotype.

Glad to make you goy happy :^)
I'm off now.

Could I?

saved

le white man is here

what the fuck

hello newfriend.

You can see her in some videos, though he blurs her face out.